Dr. Parminderpal Singh, MD

Dr. Parminderpal Singh, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Parminderpal Singh, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Peoria, AZ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center.

9151 W Thunderbird Rd Ste G101

Peoria, AZ 85381

Learn about Dr. Singh

See how frequently Dr. Singh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Floaters
Dry Eyes
Cataract

Dr. Singh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Singh "Provide the best attainable vision"

• Ophthalmology

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• U C Davis
  • UCLA King Drew Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Beraja Medical Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Singh is great at caring for my eyes. The cataract surgeries went quite well. Everything he described was as happened. Dr. Singh and his staff are very pleasant to work with.
Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Singh performed my cataract surgery and also fixed my astigmatism. My vision is 20/20 and I'm very pleased with the surgery and the office staff. Everything was explained clearly and the supporting paperwork was easy to understand.
Avondale, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Singh was a disappointing one. I went into his office complaining of double vision in my left eye and all he did was give me an eye exam and did nothing for my double vision. I had suffered a stroke in 2016 and I have trouble speaking. He was very condescending and very short with me. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in Surprise, Arizona |
Dr. Singh and his staff were excellent from the beginning appointment to the follow-up appointments. He gave me all the options that were available, explained them thoroughly and allowed me to determine what proceedure I felt fit my lifestyle and needs.
Glendale, AZ |
Excellent results on my cataract surgeries. Clear and concise communication. Support staff friendly and very accommodating.
in Sun City, AZ |
Excellent professional ism. Great job!
in Sun City West |
I would recommend Dr. Parminderpal Singh to anyone and I do! Over the last few years, I developed a very painful eye condition which another eye specialist just kept putting me on more and more prescriptions and my condition just didn't get better. Finally, some friends recommended Dr. Singh to me and with the treatment he prescribed, my eye condition got better in a matter of a few months. He is a doctor you can trust and I am so happy he was recommended to me.
in Surprise, AZ |
Went in for what I thought would be a routine eye examination and ended up having cataract surgery. Dr. Singh explained everything in detail before the surgery. The day of surgery he explained everything again. He and his staff always make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an ophthalmologist.
in Wittmann, AZ |
Dr. Singh was recommended by the VA and I could have more pleased. Cataracts were removed from both eyes. All avenues were discussed in detail before surgery. Afterwards, sight was returned to normal. One lucky Veteran that was referred to him, instead of waiting for the VA system, it only took three years to be seen by an outside Dr. Staff was wonderful, too. Thanks and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singh to anyone.
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr Singh has become one of my favorite health-care providers. I especially appreciate his efficient, no-nonsense approach to providing care.
Buckeye, AZ |
Dr. Singh is a professional physician in every sense of the word. His practice is very well organized and staffed to provide a timely and meaningful visit every time. I am so thankful for his level of knowledge and skill and for the outstanding surgical result.
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Singh is a wonderful top notch doctor who takes the time to listen. I would recommend him highly for treating the condition of dry eye or having cataract surgery. His staff are attentive and professional. Dr. Singh discussed all aspects of my cataract surgery-the best outcome and the worst outcome. I had realistic expectations because of his explanations of the various types of lenses, the procedure and the price. The surgery was successful and I am happy with the outcome.
in Sun City West, AZ |
Surgery went very well. As I had astigmatism I was able to choose a special lens for that correction as well. It is wonderful to see colors and distance clearly again. Totally amazed how bad they were until the first eye was complete and could tell the difference. Had the second eye done two weeks later. As of now one month post surgery I have no issues – only keeping track of my readers.
in Surprise,AZ |
Had cataract surgery on both eyes, wow was it's great experience.i went from being nervous and afraid to a calm and brave gal. Dr.singh is a wonderful surgeon who has given me 20/25 vision. I can now drive at night. If you need cataract surgery go see Dr. Singh.
in Surprise, AZ |
You can either choose a real doctor to work on your eyes or choose the "assembly line" method used by most other eye doctor offices. Believe me, Dr Singh is the best choice for eye care !!!
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Singh provided me with cataract surgery on both eyes, with lens implants. Both surgeries were very successful! After battling cataracts and wearing glasses for 57 years I now have 20/20 vision in each eye. I only wear reading glasses for newspapers and books etc. Dr. Singh is a professional, very personable, and simply put, a very nice guy! I whole heartedly recommend him for his outstanding service and excellent results! Howard Rostad
in Peoria, AZ |
I had cataracts removed on both eyes and he did a great job. I would reccomend him and I will return to him for any other problems that arise. One of the big things to look for when you are having work done on your eyes is a experienced doctor and Dr. Singh has that experience.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Singh has been my Eye Doctor for four years or more I have had Cataract surgery in both eyes , my surgery went extremely well My eyesight is now 20/20. I am very pleased with him and his work, his staff is friendly. I'm happy to have such a dedicated surgeon take care of my eyes.
in Sun City, AZ |
Dr. Singh performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. My night vision has improve greatly as everything is clear and precise. Before everything was blurry and yellowish in color. If it wasn't for my astigmatism I could go without glasses and will need to read smaller print. Dr. Singh was very caring and professional. Donald Meyer
in Peoria, AZ |
I had a wonderful experience. Dr Singh was professional, friendly and caring. I had a bad experience with another cataract surgeon so I was very nervous with this eye. No problems at all, and Dr Singh really put me at ease. They handled all the insurance and I had no problems with the paperwork. Excellent experience!!!
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Singh is the best Ophthalmologist I've ever been to. We discovered I had cataracts in both eyes during my last eye exam. Dr. Singh explained to me all the options before we proceeded with the surgeries. I now have 20/25 in both eyes! Before I saw only blurred objects. His entire procedures are 2nd to none. His bedside manor is outstanding and he's highly educated and intelligent. I have highly recommended him to friends and they have had outstanding results also.
Have you seen Dr. Parminderpal Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?