Dr. Parita Vasa, MD
Dr. Parita Vasa, MD is a Rheumatology Specialist in Manassas, VA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Vasa has extensive experience in Osteoporosis & Screening, Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases, and Arthritis & Arthropathy. She graduated from BALTIMORE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 2004. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Fauquier Hospital and UVA Haymarket Medical Center. Her office is not accepting new patients.
Arthritis And Osteoporosis Center8100 Ashton Ave Ste 215 Manassas, VA 20109
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Vasa
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Vasa treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Vasa treats other conditions, please contact the office at (703) 361-3255.
Osteoporosis & Screening
Osteoporosis specialists diagnose and treat conditions characterized by low bone density and bone weakness, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia.Compare with other Osteoporosis & Screening specialists.
Dr. Vasa is experienced in the area of Osteoporosis & Screening. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases
Rheumatologic muscular disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyalgia rheumatica, and polymyositis in which the immune system attacks healthy cells and causes muscle pain, stiffness or weakness.Compare with other Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases specialists.
Dr. Vasa is experienced in the area of Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Arthritis & Arthropathy
Arthritis and arthropathy specialists diagnose and treat diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis that damage joints, causing pain, stiffness and swelling.Compare with other Arthritis & Arthropathy specialists.
Dr. Vasa is experienced in the area of Arthritis & Arthropathy. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Vasa's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Vasa's conditions and procedures:
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density Scan
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
- Felty's Syndrome
- Hammer Toe
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Joint Drainage
- Joint Fluid Test
- Joint Pain
- Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Limb Cramp
- Limb Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Malaise and Fatigue
- Muscle Weakness
- Musculoskeletal Function Test
- Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
- Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
- Osteoarthritis of Hands
- Osteoarthritis of Hip
- Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
- Osteoarthritis of Knee
- Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Osteoporosis Screening
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Quantitative Sensory Test (QST)
- Raynaud's Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Sjögren's Syndrome
- Steroid Injection
- Still's Disease
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Temporal Arteritis
- Trigger Finger
- Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
- Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Vasa accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Vasa accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- APCN Open Access Aetna Select
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Connection (Blue HPN) - VA, NC
- HealthKeepers HMO-POS
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card High Performance Network HPN
- Blue Card PPO
- High Performance Network - Tiered HPN
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue HMO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Optima Health
- Vantage HMO
- Choice Plus POS
- MD IPA/Optimum Choice HMO/Preferred POS HMO-POS
- Medica Choice
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Nexus Open Access
- Options PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.