Dr. Parissa Salemi, DO

Dr. Parissa Salemi, DO

Pediatric Endocrinology  |
Dr. Parissa Salemi, DO is a pediatric endocrinology doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Salemi is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.

1708 W Rogers Ave

Baltimore, MD 21209

Learn about Dr. Salemi

See how frequently Dr. Salemi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease

Dr. Salemi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Endocrinology

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Precocious Puberty
  • Short Stature
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Turner Syndrome
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Salemi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salemi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salemi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salemi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salemi to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Salemi's Performance
Forest Hills, NY |
Dr. Salemi was absolutely wonderful! We were seeking a second opinion after a poor experience with our first endocrinologist, and what a difference she was! Calm and explained things in a way I understood. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Salemi has really helped our son's diabetes. She explains things well, listens to us and ddresses our concerns. He feels so much better!
in Oceanside, NY |
Dr. Salemi is kind, patient, and thorough. I didn't know how long it would take to get to the office traveling during rush hour with two children so I left plenty of time to get there. Needless to say I ended up there early. Dr. Salemi was in her office when we arrived and heard that I was there. She came out to say hello, conducted her exam, and spent as much time as I needed explaining and reexplaining what I needed to understand about what is going on with my daughter. She is an amazing DR!
in Garden City, NY |
Dr. Salemi has been wonderful. My daughter's diabetes is doing much better than with our last doctor and she's living a fairly normal life. She was really good at explaining things when we felt overwhelmed and obviously cared about my daughter's well being which I found so reassuring.
in Mineola, NY |
Excellent bedside manner! Took the time to explain our daughter's medical condition and address all our questions. She made our precious one feel so comfortable and cared for. We would high;y recommend her to anyone looking for an endocrinologist for their child!
in Bellmore, NY |
Dr. Salemi was wonderful. She has an excellent bedside manner and took her time to answer all our questions. Her diagnosis and treatment plan were explained so we could understand. I feel the our child had received the very best care and an accurate diagnosis that has made such a difference for our family. Thank you Dr. Salemi for caring and helping our family.
in Middle Village, NY |
My 3 yo was just diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. It has been nearly 2 weeks and his sugars are so uncontrolled that he is unable to lift his own weight off the couch and looks ashen at some point every day. This is a boy who loved soccer and never sat still. His numbers are so high they are unreadable by his meter, yet no one is being proactive. Instead, Dr. Salemi chided me until I cried for using the emergency line "more than other patients." I do not feel safe with my child's life in her hand
Have you seen Dr. Parissa Salemi, DO?
Are you Dr. Salemi?