Dr. Parisa Ibrahim, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Parisa Ibrahim, MD
Dr. Parisa Ibrahim, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with Sierra Providence East Medical Center.

Dr. Ibrahim's Experience

See how Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Ibrahim is now accepting new patients
    Providence Medical Partners - West Commons631 N Resler Dr
    El Paso, TX 79912
    (915) 842-0676Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ibrahim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ibrahim to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Ibrahim's Performance
    in el paso, tx |
    I took my disabled brother to see the Nurse Practitioner today for a follow-up, and I should've waited for Dr. Ibrahim instead. Practitioner Janeth Moldes needs to develop her people skills in my opinion, as she seemed harsh and somewhat rude in explaining a certain medication problem to me regarding my brother. She has a chip on her shoulder and a know-it-all attitude. I would not recom-mend that you see the NP, and Ms. Moldes should develop her bedside manner. Brother likes Dr. Ibrahim.
    Newark, NJ |
    Dr. Ibrahim is wonderful and attentive. She takes her time to listen and made me feel comfortable. The staff however are rude, inconsiderate of time and lack the common sense of customer service!!! Even when calling you are not asked if you can hold, you are automatically put on hold for well over 15 to 25 minutes just to check on the status of prescriptions. I hate that there is no one to complain to or the address the issue to!!!
    in El Paso, TX |
    Amazing Dr. who actually listens and addresses all concerns. Takes interest in the wellness and goals to overall improvement of each patient. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for an informed m caring and detail oriented Doctor. She will also work with you on references and personally follow up. Hands down the best Dr. I have gone to in El Paso. Amazing office staff who will work relentlessly to accommodate your needs makes it the perfect experience.
    El Paso |
    Dr. Ibrahim listened to all of my concerns and answered my questions. She is very professional and she checked on me during the waiting time for setup.
    El Paso |
    She knows how to talk to you and make you feel very comfortable. i have never had a woman DR. and with her i feel good in discussing any problem i have small or big and the staff is so helpful thanks
    in El Paso |
    first time here staff was very helpful..they answered all my questions . they also made sure i understood everything that was going on at all times..
    El Paso |
    I FEEL IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINS THINGS WELL.
    in El Paso , Tx |
    I love Dr.Ibrahim . She is very considerate, understanding and aknowledged and knows her patient well enough to recommend the best for her . Her friendly attitude gives me enough comfort to consult with her in every aspect and receive the best advice every time . You won't regret to visit her . God bless her .
    elpaso, tx |
    i am always greeted by a smile when i visit the office. the doctor has always addressed all of my concerns thoroughly. i have told several friends and family that need primary care to try out this doctors office.
    El Paso |
    Fast , efficient and thorough service provided all from staff to MD.
    El Paso |
    I have recommended Dr. Ibrahim to several family members and friends.
    El Paso, TX |
    Great bedside manners. Very knowledgeable physician and friendly staff.
    ElPaso, Tx |
    The office staff are always helpful and pleasant. Very clean office. I have never waited more than 10 min to be called in and seen, and there are always appts available. Dr. Ibrahim has always addressed all of my concerns during my appts and i trust her with my health. I would and have recommended this office to many family and friends.
    El Paso, TX |
    Wonderful experience.. I was there for check up visit.. I received the most detailed examination.. So far all I knew from check up visit from my past experiences was simply going to your doctor to receive order for blood work but I was surprised that there are doctors like Dr Ibrahim who are still caring and through.
    El Paso, TX |
    I went in for a new patient physical and check-up, and she did not even do the bare minimum I would expect. I was asked to fill out a form with my symptoms, and half of the ones I listed she did not talk about at all. Her "physical" was rotating my knees and listening to my lungs through my clothing. When I tried to open up to her about my mental health, I was asked for my symptoms on her checklist like "you don't have this one, right?" and then prescribed a drug with no explanation. Just awful.
    Peachtree City, GA |
    Wonderful experience. My former PCP has left the office so Dr Ibrahim took over my care. She spoke with me about all my lab results in the past and conditions that I didn't knew I had all these years.. I never received this much information in one cession. She is not chatty but I prefer to spend my time in Dr's office talking about my health than about my hobbies and new restaurants in town for example.
    El Paso |
    I previously took a cough suppressant and it was the only prescription that has helped with my asthma flare ups. She prescribed this medication to me but when I went to the pharmacy they would not except it due to not being on the correct documentation. I went back to the Dr where she proceeded to argue with me in the waiting room and refused to provide me with the prescription needed. I seriously wondered if she is really a doctor. I have never had such a horrible experience.
    We are sorry for the bad experience but the review needs to reflect a true bad experience . This patient was seen by N.P not the dr. The dr was not even there to argue with her in the waiting room. So accusation is false. Apparently she was looking for narcotic based cough syrup among 100 different types of cough medications that could be prescribed.. We don't prescribe narcotics specially for cough. Your experience is not at all indicative of our patient care standards
    El Paso |
    Not only is she not knowledgeable but she is completely incompetent. I went in there asking for help with my anxiety. She gave me a referral. I made an appointment and it ended up being a psych ward. This not only enhanced my anxiety but I was never able to get the help I needed. After a long appology from the office manager I decided to give her a second chance. I went and saw her because i was having issues with my asthma. I previously took a cough suppressant and it was the only prescription
    Referrals don't come from dr.. Drs just give order to refer patient to specialists. Pt's referrals are made by staff and if something goes wrong, educated patient can find out why, instead of blaming the dr. There are some medications flagged and is not advised to be sent for a young pt... Drs are here to help not harm. If you disagree you can vast your knowledge about certain medicine.
    Dallas, TX |
    Very thorough I had great experience Highly recommend her
    Very professional. Good listener. I'm her patiënt for 2 years.. Never seen her upset at my compliance.. Always explains different treatment plan in detail and asks me to pick one that suits me the best.
    in El Paso, TX |
    She was so incompetent, I seriously wondered if she really was a doctor. I asked her to explain what the numbers meant for my blood pressure . She said I haven't the slightest idea then suggested I google it, which I did. At a follow up she prescribed medication for high cholesterol without asking me a single question about my diet or lifestyle. No explanations. She walked out of the room before being sure I had no questions then expected I follow her into the hall to ask.
    Grove, OK |
    Excellent experience
    in El Paso, TX |
    Very kind, knowledgable, and compassionate. Dr. Ibrihim is an excellent choice for a primary Doctor. Friendly receptionist and nurses, and easy to schedule and appointment and under 15 min wait for appointments
    in El Paso, TX |
    Compassionate, good listener, competent professional.
    Denver, CO |
    Would highly recommend Dr Ibrahim.. She is good listener. The only disappointment was my check in time. My appointment was 7:#0 am .. I was supposed to be there 15 min before to fill out some papers.. I showed up on time but office was closed. I had to wait until my appointment time to get in the office.
    in Denver, CO |
    Ease of access. Ease of getting in when you're sick.. Professional dr and good listener. Explained my illness to me and my family in detail.. Will return to her again
    in El paso tx |
    Great sense of humanity... Listener and amazingly humble. Will work with you on any situation...
    Have you seen Dr. Parisa Ibrahim, MD?

Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ibrahim has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ibrahim's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure

Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences

Graduated in 2001

Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2011

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization