Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Parin Gohel, MD
Dr. Parin Gohel, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Grandville, MI. He is 42 years old. Dr. Gohel is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus, Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital.

4475 Wilson Ave SW

Grandville, MI 49418

Learn about Dr. Gohel

See how frequently Dr. Gohel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Retina Diseases
Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
high
Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
high

Dr. Gohel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Gohel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Blindness
  • Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Color Blindness
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Gohel is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gohel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gohel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gohel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gohel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gohel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gohel to family and friends
Dr. Gohel's Performance
Newark, NJ |
Very good appt. Great people. Sue
Grand Rapids, MI |
I am always very impressed with Dr Gohel! He is very personable yet professional. I feel that my eye health is being monitored expertly.
in White Cloud MI |
Thanks for comprehensive exam. The detail of analysis is helpful for future reference.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
This gentleman is a delight. Great sense of humor and ability to interact with many different types of patients. . I absolutely recommend him.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Gohel and staff are excellent. Dr. Gohel is thorough, kind and listens well. I highly recommend him.
in Holland, MI |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Gohel and his staff. Grand Rapids Ophthalmology is a very professional state of the art operation. I would highly recommend her services to anyone interested in better vision,
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I am very pleased with the treatment. Friendly staff, am informed of every step they take, which puts me at easy. Thankful for Dr. Gohel and the results so far. Felt irritation in my eye last night, applied PM Refresh which helped. Am doing great today. Thank you.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Great overall experience! I would recommend Dr. Gohel to anyone dealing with vision issues. The entire staff at GRO is fabulous!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Super professionalism and explanations of treatment by Dr Gohel and staff. Very thorough.
in Hudsonville, Michigan |
I received two of the surveys for Dr. Gohel. I'm glad I did as I forgot to mention that I am also pleased with his hospital associations, especially Mercy Central. My first medical experience was on the Medical floor of, then, Saint Mary's Hospital. My mother worked for 23 years on the Pediatric floor. I may be a bit prejudiced, but my experience is that most any person associated with Mercy Central is of fine character,well qualified for their position, and treats patients as people.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Nice I should of asked point blank what exactly he was Looking for his assistant informed me. I would recommend him if someone asked for good retinal doctor thank you
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I love Doctor Gohel. He's so friendly and caring.He's always concerned about me and my comfort.I'd recommend him and his staff to ANYONE who is looking for specialty eye care.He's just amazing.
in Byron Center, MI |
I had a problem & was able to get in to see Dr Gohel the next day & he took care of me that day.
in Grand Rapids, mi |
Dr. Gohel is an amazing doctor but he is also super easy to talk to. He puts you at ease in situations that can be uncomfortable. I wouldn't trust my vision to anyone but him. Awesome bed(chair) side manner and very knowledgeable about my disease.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Gohel always treats me with consideration and explains what's happening with my macular degeneration in a way that I'm able to understand. He's professional and knowledgeable about my condition, and I feel that my eyesight is in good hands.
in Holland, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gohel at Grand Rapids Ophthalmology since October 2015. I found Dr. Gohel to be an excellent retinal specialist who is patient, a very good listener and provides solid common sense feedback. Dr. Gohel guided me very well to make a personal informed decision to have surgery to treat my epiretinal membrane condition in my left eye in May 2017. I would recommend Dr. Gohel and Grand Rapids Ophthalmology to anyone with a similar retinal disorders.
in Grandville, MI |
Dr. Gohel performed 2 surgeries on my eyes and am very pleased with the results. I felt very comfortable with him and also with his expertise. Thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Parin Gohel, MD?
Are you Dr. Gohel?