Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Parham Ganchi is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons. He graduated from Princeton University with a degree in molecular biology and then continued at Duke University where he obtained his MD and a PhD in molecular biology. Dr. Parham Ganchi spent 8 years at Harvard Medical School where he trained in general surgery and plastic surgery and became board certified in both specialties. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ganchi focuses on cosmetic procedures of the face, breasts and body. Some of his most popular procedures include liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, rhinoplasty, labiaplasty, treatment of gynecomastia, and facial rejuvenation (face lift, neck lift, and eyelid lift). Harvard trained - Beautiful Results! - Why entrust your care to anyone else?

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wayne, NJ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ganchi is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center.

Dr. Ganchi's Experience

See how Dr. Ganchi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ganchi

Dr. Ganchi accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ganchi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ganchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganchi to family and friends
Dr. Ganchi's Performance
Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Great experience from start to finish. Office staff kind & professional. Dr. Ganchi made me feel that I was in the right hands during my first visit. I interviewed 7 surgeons prior to my visit and did not feel comfortable with any of them. My surgery went well & I love the results. A 5 star experience.
in Wayne, NJ |
Both Dr. Ganchi and his staff are the most welcoming and kind people to interact with. They make everyone feel so comfortable in the most easy going environment. Dr. Ganchi has changed my life completely with my rhinoplasty. I have never felt more confident and happier in my skin. Highly recommend this team to anyone!
in Phildelphia, PA |
The staff are friendly, professional, helpful and attentive. My procedure was thoroughly explained and all questions answered. The process was smooth and I am very pleased with my results.
in Wayne, NJ |
I had a great experience. Everyone was so nice and informative from beginning till end. My nose came out awesome! I couldn't be happier! Dr . Ganchi is a top notch plastic surgeon! He is an artist! He is also so kind. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ganchi!
in Manhattan, NY |
I have to say that my procedure with Dr Ganchi was wonderful. From Karen helping to schedule around my schedule to dr Ganchi 's wonderful approach and attention to detail. I had a follow up 3 months later and he remembered everything about me. This is the place you want to go for guality service from beginning to end.
in Staten Island, NY |
The entire office staff is always professional, caring, and attentive. The doctor is wonderful. My procedure produced not only more than desired results but the recovery was effortless and the doctor treated me with the utmost care and made himself accessible for all questions and concerns. The facility is immaculate, clean, and welcoming.
in Oakland, NJ |
The entire visit was a first class experience. The office is very tastefully appointed and all the staff I met were polite and throughly professional in appearance and were very genuine about helping me . I have not yet had the procedure Dr Ganchi and I discussed but I have seen some of his results and they are nothing short of spectacular. He is an artist and helping beautiful and more positive about their appearance is a rewarding calling.
in Wayne, NJ |
I feel so much better about my stomach now that I had my surgery with Dr. Ganchi. My confidence is much better in a bathing suit and in clothes. He is the best!
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Dr. Ganchi is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about him and his entire staff. His bedside manner is gentle and caring. He answered every question I had and took so much time with me at every stage. It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and cannot believe how great the results are. I am simply blown away. The recovery has been almost nothing. Comparing stories with others who have had the same surgery (breast augmentation) my recovery was much easier. Highly recommend!
in Tewksbury, NJ |
Very pleasant experience. Everyone is extremely pleasant, caring and accommodating.
Ramsey, NJ |
I had an amazing experience and would recommend Dr. Ganchi to anyone!!
in Paradise Valley, PA |
Your staff is wonderful. I haven't been there in a while but I hope to return soon.
in Scarsdale Village, NY |
I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and how knowledgeable they were.
in Tewksbury, NJ |
Friendly staff, personalized experience. Clean and relaxing office. Procedure was fully explained.
in Harding Township, NJ |
I had microdermabrasion and it was wonderful as always Allison is a fantastic esthetician!
in Chatham, NJ |
It is almost 3 weeks post surgery and already I am seeing amazing amazing results...Thank you, each and everyone for your support, time, and most of all your friendship. It means the world to me. Dr G is an incredible surgeon. Not only is he the most comprehensive in preparing a patient for the procedure, but he has the most wonderful bedside manner. His approach to the patient incorporates education, preparation, and a thorough follow up plan so the patient knows what to expect and feels very c
in Staten Island, NY |
I had a great experiace i will and have recomended to friends and family. I have a really good first impression i felt very in confidence with Dr. Ganchi. I am really greatful and happy qith my results. Following Dr. Ganchi's recovering instructions really helped me recover quickly. The clinic is very clean and relaxing in the enviorment. I will give you 5 stars. Thank you very much i really appreciate everything.
in Brookville Village, NY |
Going to Dr. Ganchi was one of the best decisions I ever made. The Doctor, staff, and service was excellent all around. My confidence is at an all time high and I would definitely recommend this office for any/all cosmetic procedures.
in Brookville Village, NY |
Dr. Ganchi changed my life. Liposuction on my hips/flanks completely changed my appearance immediately. I can't believe how well my clothes fit now and how great I feel! I'm not hiding behind long shirts or jackets anymore. Dr. Ganchi and the staff were so kind and considerate and I always felt so well taken care of. This was one of the best things I have ever done for myself and I'm only sorry I didn't do it sooner.
in Easton, PA |
I am almost 6 months post op and have nothing bad to say at all about my experience here at Ganchi Plastic Surgery. Dr Ganchi is a gentle, kind, smart man who has turned me into a confident, secure woman with his amazing work. From my first consultation, I knew I was in good hands. His staff is wonderful, also making me feel super comfortable! The office is beautiful, very tranquil. The surgical suite was new and modern. Dr. Ganchi helped me achieve EXACTLY what I wanted. My results are very nat
in Bethlehem, PA |
I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Ganchi and would recommend him to EVERYONE I know. Dr. Ganchi far exceeded any expectations I had and I would rate him a 20 out of 10. He is knowledgeable, extremely personable and puts me right at ease. I am confident in all his suggestions and every outcome has been phenomenal. His entire staff is professional and comforting. The results of any procedure are unbelievable from start to finish.
in Scarsdale, NY |
I am more than happy with my surgical procedures by Dr. Ganchi. I had a breast augmentation and then decided to also do a rhinoplasty and both look great and I feel so much more confident after the procedures. Dr. Ganchi answered all of my questions and was so knowledgeable that I felt safe and secure with him and I have even recommended others to see him. He is by far the best and his office staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Saddle River, NJ |
I was already pretty well-informed about the procedure and the pre/post process. I had also had consultations previously with other doctors and so I made it a point to not say much and simply see what information was given to me. The entire staff at Ganchi's office was amazing from the moment I walked into the waiting room. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and all the staff members were friendly and personable. Leyla was especially informative about the procedures and the process. She manage
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have recommended Dr Ganchi to anyone who asks me about any type of surgery , As far as I'm concerned there is NO ONE BETTER THAN HIM !!!! He is AMAZING !!!!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ganchi did my daughters nose. He was so nice. Always answered my phone calls and my texts. Explained to her the do's and don'ts. It was a pleasure always meeting with him.
in Englewood Cliffs, NJ |
I really don't think your office has to change a thing, It's very professional and everyone is courteous and makes you feel comfortable.
in Allentown, PA |
Very elegant office and exam room setting. Staff is s very friendly. Dr G takes him time with you and listens to your concerns and questions.
in Bernardsville, NJ |
My consultation was excellent. The staff was friendly and Dr. Ganchi spent time with me and explained the procedure so that I understood what to expect.
in Tenafly, NJ |
I had visited several doctors for my breast augmentation ,as soon as they saw me the first thing they tried to sell me on was a Pamela Anderson look. Finally I went to Dr. Ganchi and he let me have the first words he listen to my concerns, I told him what I wanted and what I didn't , he gave me options took his time ,the end result was exactly what I wanted my breast are beautiful and natural looking my incision was very small you could hardly tell . I was very happy with my whole experience fro
in Wayne, NJ |
I have nothing to compare the experience to, but everything was good; very professional. I would not hesitate to return if more 'work' is wanted.
in Wayne, NJ |
I was a patient of Dr. Ganchi 5 years ago and this is a very long overdue thank you! He was gentle, receptive, and most of all did a beautiful job. He changed my life!
in Wayne, NJ |
It was a pleasant and professional experience in every way. Dr. Ganchi and everyone on his staff could not be more pleasant and knowledgeable.
in Wayne, NJ |
It was many years ago but I was very impressed with Dr. Ganchi and felt that if I was in a better financial situation, Dr. Ganchi would be the plastic surgeon I would choose for my procedure.... I have also looked at his work online and think he is an excellent surgeon.
in Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Ganchi was very professional as well as very informative. More importantly, him and his staff make me feel very comfortable and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. I am very happy with my results and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Wayne, NJ |
trust Dr Ganchi so much. I've been to the best places for Botox in LA and NYC and Dr Ganchi is still better. I travel from NY to see Dr Ganchi. I've never been disappointed. Been going for about 8 years!
in Wayne, NJ |
I had upper eyelid surgery and am very pleased with the results. I was hoping that it wouldn't look too drastic and obvious but The change was subtle and I just looked like a better version of myself. Dr. GAnchi and staff were patient and meticulous . I have had a most positive experience under Dr. GAnchis care.
in Wayne, NJ |
The experience at Dr. Ganchi's office was beyond amazing. The staff was super friendly, warm and caring. Although I had a very "light" cosmetic procedure, the experience was great. Dr. Ganchi will always be my surgeon of choice.
in Wayne, NJ |
Thank you for always accommodating me in the morning for my Botox- staff is always so nice and procedure is a breeze
in Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Gandhi's office and staff are far from your ordinary office visit. You feel as though you have known them for years. All questions are answered they follow up with you, making sure you are doing well. The experience is just amazing.
in Wayne, NJ |
My first visit with Dr. Ganchi was such a great, relaxing time. She gave me her undivided attention explained everything, answered my questions. She wanted me to be happy with the results and asked questions from me as well; she really took effort to make sure that we both are on the same page.
in Austin, TX |
I found Dr. Ganchi incredibly warm and I would like to do surgery with him, but I am scared. He has been reassuring and wrote me back himself when I reached out. He even offered to see me again for further reassurance. When I am ready I would use him with no hesitation.
in Wayne, NJ |
I did my research before I made an appointment I went for an breast augmentation consultation . He made me feel comfortable and answered any questions I had . The staff was great !. The office is clean ! . I can't wait to save up for my procedure !.
Tampa, FL |
First and foremost Leala, Karen the rest of the staff are amazing, love them!! They greet you and make you feel so comfortable. Dr. Ganchi himself is always gracious and makes me feel very comfortable, on whatever procedure that i'm doing, to help me stay beautiful. I just love and trust Ganchi.
Brandon, FL |
I recommend Dr. Gandhi to all my friends and family. Dr. Gandhi is wonderful and his office is the pice full place like a spa so clean and elegant. The staff are so friendly and nice. Any time I am over there i have very good feeling. 🙋���
Burlington, NJ |
Dr Ganchi and his staff are a pleasure. Dr Ganchi is very patient and will answer every questions no matter how silly you may think it is. He will not push an unnecessary procedure ( I have 1st hand experience). He explains in detail the procedure he will perform, its benefit, risks (if any) expected results, etc... His staff is friendly and very accommodating.
Natchez, MS |
Beautiful office, kind and helpful staff. Dr. Gandhi was a very kind and professional Doctor.
Nashville, TN |
I just want to thank you for all your efforts in making my experience as comfortable and professional as possible.
Birmingham, AL |
Continue to be who you are and do what you do. You're all great in my eyes and I'm am so happy to come to you! Thank you
in NJ |
Very sweet. Otherwise nothing special. More expensive than others in NJ, Boston & LA where I lived. His surgery was like $5000 more on average. I think people praise him cause they never got plastic surgery before. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I?ve been getting plastic surgery for years so I can compare Ganchi with others and he is only average. The only difference is how he spends lots of time with you.. But you gotta wait 2-3 hrs before even seeing him. It was 2-3 hrs every single time!
Wheeling, WV |
Dr Ganchi and his entire staff couldn't have been nicer. He is an experienced surgeon and his work is beyond compare. Would recommend to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganchi?

Compare Dr. Ganchi

}

Dr. Ganchi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ganchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• Best of Wayne - Physicians and Surgeons
    • New York Metro Area Top Plastic Surgeon
    • Phi Beta Kappa, 1987
    • America's Top Plastic Surgeons
    • NJ Top Plastic Surgeon
    • Edward Benenson Merit Scholarship, 1987

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ganchi's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Duke University Graduate School-Phd

Completed in 1993

• Farsi

Dr. Ganchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastics