Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Ganchi Plastic Surgery 246 Hamburg Tpke # 307, Wayne, NJ 07470 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Parham Ganchi is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons. He graduated from Princeton University with a degree in molecular biology and then continued at Duke University where he obtained his MD and a PhD in molecular biology. Dr. Parham Ganchi spent 8 years at Harvard Medical School where he trained in general surgery and plastic surgery and became board certified in both specialties. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ganchi focuses on cosmetic procedures of the face, breasts and body. Some of his most popular procedures include liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, rhinoplasty, labiaplasty, treatment of gynecomastia, and facial rejuvenation (face lift, neck lift, and eyelid lift). Harvard trained - Beautiful Results! - Why entrust your care to anyone else?Read more

Dr. Ganchi's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ganchi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ganchi

Dr. Ganchi accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ganchi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Ganchi's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganchi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ganchi
Dr. Ganchi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (101)
in Austin, TX |
I found Dr. Ganchi incredibly warm and I would like to do surgery with him, but I am scared. He has been reassuring and wrote me back himself when I reached out. He even offered to see me again for further reassurance. When I am ready I would use him with no hesitation.
in Wayne, NJ |
I did my research before I made an appointment I went for an breast augmentation consultation . He made me feel comfortable and answered any questions I had . The staff was great !. The office is clean ! . I can't wait to save up for my procedure !.
Tampa, FL |
First and foremost Leala, Karen the rest of the staff are amazing, love them!! They greet you and make you feel so comfortable. Dr. Ganchi himself is always gracious and makes me feel very comfortable, on whatever procedure that i'm doing, to help me stay beautiful. I just love and trust Ganchi.
Brandon, FL |
I recommend Dr. Gandhi to all my friends and family. Dr. Gandhi is wonderful and his office is the pice full place like a spa so clean and elegant. The staff are so friendly and nice. Any time I am over there i have very good feeling. 🙋🏻👍🏻
Burlington, NJ |
Dr Ganchi and his staff are a pleasure. Dr Ganchi is very patient and will answer every questions no matter how silly you may think it is. He will not push an unnecessary procedure ( I have 1st hand experience). He explains in detail the procedure he will perform, its benefit, risks (if any) expected results, etc... His staff is friendly and very accommodating.
Natchez, MS |
Beautiful office, kind and helpful staff. Dr. Gandhi was a very kind and professional Doctor.
Nashville, TN |
I just want to thank you for all your efforts in making my experience as comfortable and professional as possible.
Birmingham, AL |
Continue to be who you are and do what you do. You're all great in my eyes and I'm am so happy to come to you! Thank you
in NJ |
Very sweet. Otherwise nothing special. More expensive than others in NJ, Boston & LA where I lived. His surgery was like $5000 more on average. I think people praise him cause they never got plastic surgery before. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I?ve been getting plastic surgery for years so I can compare Ganchi with others and he is only average. The only difference is how he spends lots of time with you.. But you gotta wait 2-3 hrs before even seeing him. It was 2-3 hrs every single time!
Wheeling, WV |
Dr Ganchi and his entire staff couldn't have been nicer. He is an experienced surgeon and his work is beyond compare. Would recommend to anyone.
in Parsippany, NJ |
First let me begin by telling you I've been going to Dr. Ganchi for 8 years & I recommend him to everyone! From fillers to procedures Ganchi is stellar. He listens with his ears & more importantly with his heart. You will not feel rushed when you visit Dr. Ganchi & his esteemed staff. Leila & Karen will make you feel at ease before you talk to Ganchi, the staff is extremely attentive & empathetic.It's rare to find a doctor that is so caring, knowledgeable & artistic as Dr. Ganchi. Excellent!
St Louis, MO |
Great staff, positive atmosphere, responds to questions and emails quickly. I recommend Dr. Ganchi to friends and students whenever the opportunity comes up.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Ghanchi delivered as promised, he and his team mobilized upon my developing a hematoma after short scar surgery. The experience and his team was very good.
Hallandale, FL |
I have seen a lot as a nurse and have had disappointing experiences in my hometown. I have learned the hard way and now know I would never see anyone other than Dr. Ganchi again.
Stuart, FL |
Dr. Ganchi and his staff are very professional and caring people. The results of my neck lift were fabulous. Since I had it done, people tell me I look ten years younger than my age.
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Ganchi and his staff were amazing. They Made me feel so comfortable. I feel my decision was one of the best decisions of my life. Not only were my results amazing but results were life altering.
Avon Lake, OH |
I would not use any other plastic surgery doctor except for Dr. Ganchi. He is the finest doctor I ever met. I love his office and the staff. I am very happy and would definitely recommend him to my friends.
Rochester, MI |
Dr. Ganchi is fabulous. The staff is terrific. The procedures went great. The results are wonderful. I could not be more happy. The reactions from family and friends are great as well. I look yonger and refreshed. You cannot tell I had anything done. I do not look superficial, just the way I wanted to look.
Escondido, CA |
Dr Ganchi is superb!!! Excellent doctor!! He made me feel very comfortable (especially with the procedure I had done) His staff members were also very comforting. Very happy with my results and would recommend to family and friends.
Parsippany, NJ |
wonderful staff makes you feel so comfortable. Dr. Ganchi takes his time with you, explains everything and is extremely knowledgeable about all different treatments. When I do tell someone my real age, I always credit Dr. Ganchi!
Concord, NC |
I am very impressed with Dr Ganchi. He is a great Surgeon. I would love to visit his office again but I now live in TX. When I am ready for another procedure, I will consider making the trip. Thank you Dr. Ganchi!!
Miami, FL |
I had gone to see Dr Ganchi for a consultation for breast augmentation. Dr Ganchi answered all my questions and was by pleasant. He put me at ease. So, I had the procedure done. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SURGERY HE PERFORMED. After procedure, I had several visits with him.. The whole staff were very friendly and helpful. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR GANCHI AND HIS TEAM.
Irvington, NJ |
Due to Dr. Ganchi credentials and recommendation from patients, I consulted with him. I felt comfortable with his answers to my questions. His staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommed him to my friends and family.
Salinas, CA |
My experience with Dr. Ganchi and the office was perfect! I got my surgery two years ago, but I remember Dr. Ganchi having amazing bedside manner and it was sweet that his wife worked at the office too. She also had great bedside manner. My results were exactly what I wanted and I am so grateful. (Wouldn't want to be identified if this is used as a quote due the the private nature of the surgery)
Conshohocken, PA |
I was very afraid of my procedure. I wanted a Labiaplasty. I spent many years seeking for the Perfect Plastic Surgeon from the initial phone call to Dr. Ganchi's office, I knew I was on the right path. Dr. Ganchi office staff are wonderful, my experience was very pleasant. Dr. Ganchi was professional, caring, great manner, very informative. I am very satisfied with my Beautiful Results. My only regret is not having this simple procedure done sooner. (Plastic Surgery Patient from Denville,
Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Ganchi, his wife, and the staff made me feel very comfortable. I was a bit nervous as I was just inquiring about breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. They answered all of my questions and gave me insight on what to expect. Not only was the office very clean but the wait was not to long. I have recommended this office/Dr. quite a few times.
Pharr, TX |
Dr Ganchi and his entire staff are pleasant and professional. The office environment is comforting. I look forward to every visit because I never doubt the caring environment and the outstanding, perfect results.
Hattiesburg, MS |
Dr. Ganchi and his staff are amazing! I had several consultations before meeting with Dr. Ganchi. The office and staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful from start to finish. I was comfortable and beyond pleased with the results. I have received many compliments on his work & I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone! Five stars are not enough!
Have you seen Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganchi?

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastics
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Re-Operative Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Duke University School Of Medicine

• America's Top Plastic Surgeons
    • NJ Top Plastic Surgeon
    • Edward Benenson Merit Scholarship, 1987

• Farsi

Dr. Ganchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Ganchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ganchi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ganchi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ganchi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Ganchi's Care Philosophy