Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD
Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wayne, NJ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ganchi is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center.

246 Hamburg Tpke # 307

Wayne, NJ 07470

• Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Ganchi

Dr. Ganchi's Experience

Dr. Ganchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Ganchi "Dr. Parham Ganchi is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons. He graduated from Princeton University with a degree in molecular biology and then continued at Duke University where he obtained his MD and a PhD in molecular biology. Dr. Parham Ganchi spent 8 years at Harvard Medical School where he trained in general surgery and plastic surgery and became board certified in both specialties. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ganchi focuses on cosmetic procedures of the face, breasts and body. Some of his most popular procedures include liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, rhinoplasty, labiaplasty, treatment of gynecomastia, and facial rejuvenation (face lift, neck lift, and eyelid lift). Harvard trained - Beautiful Results! - Why entrust your care to anyone else?"

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Gynecomastia

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastics
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Re-Operative Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Princeton University

• America's Top Plastic Surgeons,
  • NJ Top Plastic Surgeon,
  • Edward Benenson Merit Scholarship, 1987

• Farsi

Dr. Ganchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganchi to family and friends
Dr. Ganchi's Performance
in Mount Pocono, PA |
The Master!!! Dr. Ganchi and his staff are absolutely the best. He is a master at his craft and I couldnt be any happier.
in Wayne, NJ |
I was very nervous about getting facial surgery. There was no pressure, and the staff, espically Karen was so helpful. I had the procedure done and I was never happier...
in Wayne, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Ganchi and his staff was great! My procedure and recovery were seamless. My only critique would be the wait time for my follow up appointments. But I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Ganchi to everyone!
in Paradise Valley, PA |
Ganchi Plastic Surgery staff were very helpful and professional. They were able to answer all my questions. I am abundantly happy with my results....
in Rye, NY |
Pleasant Staff!!! It's always a calm clean professional yet personal experience. Everyone in the office is pleasant and caring...
in Wayne, NJ |
Great experience ! The office is so clean and relaxing, Thes staff is so welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Dr Ganchi is a great doctor who knows his stuff and explains every part of the procedure so there are no surprises.
in Bethlehem, PA |
As soon as you walk in the office the staff is very friendly, and it's also very relaxing. Dr. Ganchi is very knowledgeable, and takes his time with you if you're getting injections or surgery. He also is very calming.
in Short Hills, NJ |
When you walk in there is a wonderful staff, everyone makes you feel relaxed. Dr. K and she takes his time with you and he's very knowledgeable, it doesn't matter if you're getting injections or surgery. I love going there.
in Allentown, PA |
Just Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful.. Dr. Ganchi and his staff were honest, attentive and very professional. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family...
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ganchi spends all the time necessary to address his patients concerns. The staff is always courteous and friendly, the office is relaxed and clean. Overall, my face presents a more youthful appearance. I may require a tweak to the corners of the eyes as they have what appears to be pulls in the corners and a scar on the right upper eyelid which are noticeable.
in Wyckoff, NJ |
Very professional staff. Dr. Ganchi is an excellent plastic surgeon. He answered all my questions including ones I sent him via e-mail when worried about my recovery. Scars are all but invisible 5 months out and results are amazing. I look like me but younger. Would recommend to anyone who wants to look younger but is worried about "bad results".
Wayne, NJ |
Very well versed and mannered - until a patient has a question. Dr. Ganchi manipulated and misrepresented the laser lipo procedure. He charged me $8400.00 to remove the fat on my arms which left me with sagging skin and lumps on my arms. Just because he represents himself as a Double Certified surgeon does not mean he is the best in the industry. Now that I have concerns he has resorted to telling me that my expectations are unrealistic. His bedside manner has significantly changed.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr ganchi did a great job. I trusted him from the beginning. There was not a single bruise on my body and I healed quickly. I attribute my results to his experience and skills.
in Phildelphia, PA |
When you walk in the office everyone is very kind, and makes you feel welcomed. Dr. Gangi explains everything fully, and makes you feel very at ease and good about yourself.
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Overall I felt the experience was good. Dr. Ganchi was great, didn't make me feel rushed during pre or post op visits. Going into a surgery you want to feel comfortable with the pre op process too and have a good vibe about things. The staff was very helpful and thourogh
Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Great experience from start to finish. Office staff kind & professional. Dr. Ganchi made me feel that I was in the right hands during my first visit. I interviewed 7 surgeons prior to my visit and did not feel comfortable with any of them. My surgery went well & I love the results. A 5 star experience.
in Wayne, NJ |
Both Dr. Ganchi and his staff are the most welcoming and kind people to interact with. They make everyone feel so comfortable in the most easy going environment. Dr. Ganchi has changed my life completely with my rhinoplasty. I have never felt more confident and happier in my skin. Highly recommend this team to anyone!
in Phildelphia, PA |
The staff are friendly, professional, helpful and attentive. My procedure was thoroughly explained and all questions answered. The process was smooth and I am very pleased with my results.
in Wayne, NJ |
I had a great experience. Everyone was so nice and informative from beginning till end. My nose came out awesome! I couldn't be happier! Dr . Ganchi is a top notch plastic surgeon! He is an artist! He is also so kind. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ganchi!
in Manhattan, NY |
I have to say that my procedure with Dr Ganchi was wonderful. From Karen helping to schedule around my schedule to dr Ganchi 's wonderful approach and attention to detail. I had a follow up 3 months later and he remembered everything about me. This is the place you want to go for guality service from beginning to end.
in Staten Island, NY |
The entire office staff is always professional, caring, and attentive. The doctor is wonderful. My procedure produced not only more than desired results but the recovery was effortless and the doctor treated me with the utmost care and made himself accessible for all questions and concerns. The facility is immaculate, clean, and welcoming.
in Oakland, NJ |
The entire visit was a first class experience. The office is very tastefully appointed and all the staff I met were polite and throughly professional in appearance and were very genuine about helping me . I have not yet had the procedure Dr Ganchi and I discussed but I have seen some of his results and they are nothing short of spectacular. He is an artist and helping beautiful and more positive about their appearance is a rewarding calling.
in Wayne, NJ |
I feel so much better about my stomach now that I had my surgery with Dr. Ganchi. My confidence is much better in a bathing suit and in clothes. He is the best!
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Dr. Ganchi is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about him and his entire staff. His bedside manner is gentle and caring. He answered every question I had and took so much time with me at every stage. It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and cannot believe how great the results are. I am simply blown away. The recovery has been almost nothing. Comparing stories with others who have had the same surgery (breast augmentation) my recovery was much easier. Highly recommend!
in Tewksbury, NJ |
Very pleasant experience. Everyone is extremely pleasant, caring and accommodating.
Ramsey, NJ |
I had an amazing experience and would recommend Dr. Ganchi to anyone!!
in Paradise Valley, PA |
Your staff is wonderful. I haven't been there in a while but I hope to return soon.
in Scarsdale Village, NY |
I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and how knowledgeable they were.
in Tewksbury, NJ |
Friendly staff, personalized experience. Clean and relaxing office. Procedure was fully explained.
in Harding Township, NJ |
I had microdermabrasion and it was wonderful as always Allison is a fantastic esthetician!
in Chatham, NJ |
It is almost 3 weeks post surgery and already I am seeing amazing amazing results...Thank you, each and everyone for your support, time, and most of all your friendship. It means the world to me. Dr G is an incredible surgeon. Not only is he the most comprehensive in preparing a patient for the procedure, but he has the most wonderful bedside manner. His approach to the patient incorporates education, preparation, and a thorough follow up plan so the patient knows what to expect and feels very c
in Staten Island, NY |
I had a great experiace i will and have recomended to friends and family. I have a really good first impression i felt very in confidence with Dr. Ganchi. I am really greatful and happy qith my results. Following Dr. Ganchi's recovering instructions really helped me recover quickly. The clinic is very clean and relaxing in the enviorment. I will give you 5 stars. Thank you very much i really appreciate everything.
in Brookville Village, NY |
Going to Dr. Ganchi was one of the best decisions I ever made. The Doctor, staff, and service was excellent all around. My confidence is at an all time high and I would definitely recommend this office for any/all cosmetic procedures.
in Brookville Village, NY |
Dr. Ganchi changed my life. Liposuction on my hips/flanks completely changed my appearance immediately. I can't believe how well my clothes fit now and how great I feel! I'm not hiding behind long shirts or jackets anymore. Dr. Ganchi and the staff were so kind and considerate and I always felt so well taken care of. This was one of the best things I have ever done for myself and I'm only sorry I didn't do it sooner.
in Easton, PA |
I am almost 6 months post op and have nothing bad to say at all about my experience here at Ganchi Plastic Surgery. Dr Ganchi is a gentle, kind, smart man who has turned me into a confident, secure woman with his amazing work. From my first consultation, I knew I was in good hands. His staff is wonderful, also making me feel super comfortable! The office is beautiful, very tranquil. The surgical suite was new and modern. Dr. Ganchi helped me achieve EXACTLY what I wanted. My results are very nat
in Bethlehem, PA |
I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Ganchi and would recommend him to EVERYONE I know. Dr. Ganchi far exceeded any expectations I had and I would rate him a 20 out of 10. He is knowledgeable, extremely personable and puts me right at ease. I am confident in all his suggestions and every outcome has been phenomenal. His entire staff is professional and comforting. The results of any procedure are unbelievable from start to finish.
in Scarsdale, NY |
I am more than happy with my surgical procedures by Dr. Ganchi. I had a breast augmentation and then decided to also do a rhinoplasty and both look great and I feel so much more confident after the procedures. Dr. Ganchi answered all of my questions and was so knowledgeable that I felt safe and secure with him and I have even recommended others to see him. He is by far the best and his office staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Saddle River, NJ |
I was already pretty well-informed about the procedure and the pre/post process. I had also had consultations previously with other doctors and so I made it a point to not say much and simply see what information was given to me. The entire staff at Ganchi's office was amazing from the moment I walked into the waiting room. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and all the staff members were friendly and personable. Leyla was especially informative about the procedures and the process. She manage
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have recommended Dr Ganchi to anyone who asks me about any type of surgery , As far as I'm concerned there is NO ONE BETTER THAN HIM !!!! He is AMAZING !!!!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ganchi did my daughters nose. He was so nice. Always answered my phone calls and my texts. Explained to her the do's and don'ts. It was a pleasure always meeting with him.
in Englewood Cliffs, NJ |
I really don't think your office has to change a thing, It's very professional and everyone is courteous and makes you feel comfortable.
in Allentown, PA |
Very elegant office and exam room setting. Staff is s very friendly. Dr G takes him time with you and listens to your concerns and questions.
in Bernardsville, NJ |
My consultation was excellent. The staff was friendly and Dr. Ganchi spent time with me and explained the procedure so that I understood what to expect.
in Tenafly, NJ |
I had visited several doctors for my breast augmentation ,as soon as they saw me the first thing they tried to sell me on was a Pamela Anderson look. Finally I went to Dr. Ganchi and he let me have the first words he listen to my concerns, I told him what I wanted and what I didn't , he gave me options took his time ,the end result was exactly what I wanted my breast are beautiful and natural looking my incision was very small you could hardly tell . I was very happy with my whole experience fro
in Wayne, NJ |
I have nothing to compare the experience to, but everything was good; very professional. I would not hesitate to return if more 'work' is wanted.
in Wayne, NJ |
I was a patient of Dr. Ganchi 5 years ago and this is a very long overdue thank you! He was gentle, receptive, and most of all did a beautiful job. He changed my life!
in Wayne, NJ |
It was a pleasant and professional experience in every way. Dr. Ganchi and everyone on his staff could not be more pleasant and knowledgeable.
in Wayne, NJ |
It was many years ago but I was very impressed with Dr. Ganchi and felt that if I was in a better financial situation, Dr. Ganchi would be the plastic surgeon I would choose for my procedure.... I have also looked at his work online and think he is an excellent surgeon.
in Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Ganchi was very professional as well as very informative. More importantly, him and his staff make me feel very comfortable and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. I am very happy with my results and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Wayne, NJ |
trust Dr Ganchi so much. I've been to the best places for Botox in LA and NYC and Dr Ganchi is still better. I travel from NY to see Dr Ganchi. I've never been disappointed. Been going for about 8 years!
Have you seen Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganchi?