Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB

Interventional Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Sood

Pain & Spine Specialist of Connecticut

5520 Park Ave # M2-202 Trumbull, CT 06611

Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Trumbull, CT. He graduated from Dayanand Med Coll-Punjab U Ludhiana and specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Sood accepts

Dr. Sood accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Sood's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sood's Top Procedures and Conditions

Fibromyalgia

Dr. Sood treats Fibromyalgia more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Sood treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deposition Disease-Related Fibromyalgia

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Pardeep K. Sood is a Pain Management Specialist in Trumbull, Connecticut . By combining his extensive medical knowledge with state-of-the-art technologies, Dr. Sood is widely recognized as an expert in the use of minimally invasive treatments and...

• Interventional Pain Medicine

2.7

Dr. Sood?
Dr. Sood's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB
He is extremely rude and uncaring, he spends no time with you, does not listen to your concerns and only wants to give you injections even if you don’t need them because that is where he makes his money. If you don’t benefit from his procedures because you have a different kind of pain he doesn’t want you as a patient because he makes less money. He only cares about money. Office is disgusting, hasn’t been cared for in years. He’s a selfish, unkind, cold-hearted person. He has staff leave fake rave reviews whenever someone posts a review about the truth of what goes on here. The office is his factory and people suffering in pain are his products and the more injections he can pump into them, the more money he makes. And not only that but he is awful at performing his procedures and injures people all the time! People who are already suffering! I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. No idea how he’s allowed to practice medicine, he should have his license revoked, disgusting.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Dr. Sood has been treating my Complex Regional Pain Syndrome for 18 years now. I was referred to him by my orthopedist when my broken ankle was still causing me unbearable pain after the cast was removed; my doctor knew right away I had a problem and who to send me to. I’ve been seeing Dr. Sood since he had a tiny office in Bridgeport with one receptionist- and he has always treated me with compassion and respect. I wouldn’t change pain doctors ever, I hope he never retires!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Dr. Sood saved my life. I have many problems with my back and 2 failed surgeries. If I hadn't found Dr. Sood I would have no quality of life. Over the years he has taken the time to plan out the best treatments in order to manage my pain. A great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Dr. Sood is simply the best. He is extremely knowledgable, kind and caring. When other doctors have been afraid to take me Dr. Sood did not hesitate and put me at ease. If I could give him 100 stars I would because he deserves them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
He is awful, rude, condescending, cold and only wants to give you injections that make him money. He is so bad at them that he will more likely injure you than help your pain.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
This man shouldn’t be allowed to practice medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Literally the worst doctor I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting. Pushes injections that make him more money and then screws them up. Had to get treatment from another doctor for his mistakes. Rude and creepy. Completely unprofessional. No bedside manner whatsoever. Just a condescending creep who only cares about making money off of people who are truly suffering. He shouldn’t be allowed to practice medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Just awful. Wish I could give 0 stars, doesn’t even deserve 1. Worst doctor I’ve met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Had a bad experience with this doctor. He is rude, doesn't listen and all he cares is about getting you out of the office to see the next patient. Think twice before making an appointment with this doctor. I was told not to go see him by someone who also had a bad experience with Dr Sood but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt also because I was closer to his office at the moment, what a mistake, I should have listened. Do not waste your time coming here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
I was sent to Dr. Pardeep K Sood to get an Epidural injection on my back due to Chronic pain. This Doctor does not follow protocol. He does not explain the procedure like my previous doctors has. He doesn't even tell you that you need to bring someone else's with you to drive you home or what to do and not to do after the injection. he just comes in the room while you laying down inject you and walk out. No manners at all I'm surprised he still practicing. Worse experience ever!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
Think twice before you make an appointment with this doctor. He just cares about injections, stimulators or performing any type of procedures that can generate him money even if you don’t really need it. He is not really concern about anyone's well being. He doesn't explain the reason or why he wants to do certain procedures on you and he also gets upset if questions are being asked. IHe has no bedside manners therefore rethink before you make an appointment with this doctor. You will regret.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
The staff at Dr. Sood's office were very nice, from front desk to medical assistant. I have a complicated condition that's caused me to have over 10 surgeries, a PICC line, and severe pain. I was on medication in CA and was looking to continue this until the problem can be solved, likely surgically. Dr. Sood was abrupt with me, he seemed uncaring and unsympathetic. B/c of the complicated nature of my problem he asked me if I was "crazy". Also, he tried to do a procedure and it hurt me terribly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
After arriving early as requested to complete paperwork, I waited for over an hour to see the doctor. I left there sans RX, to suffer for another week. I foolishly thought he would write an RX for an analgesic. His recommendation was to come back in a week, and maybe he would write me a prescription. In a fantasy world, he would suffer from the same kind of pain that I am, and I would be the only person in the universe with the means to help him. I would help him without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
If you see him, he's pretty great, but the practice is overwhelmingly busy and you will wait, sometimes an hour, and often get a nurse practitioner. It takes time just to get an appointment, and back injections could be 6 weeks out (sometimes say day if they have an opening). If you are in tremendous pain, that is just not acceptable. Also, they perform the injections on-site, no anesthesia. Extremely painful. Mixed bag of good and bad with this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
I would definitely not recommend this Dr. to anybody, not even a dog. This office is very unprofessional, as they do not listen to your complaints about your pains. This Dr. pushes his dam procedures and injections on you as if you were cattle, it's horrible. The wait time for your appt. could last 2 hrs. It's totally dysfunctional in every aspect in the office. The Dr. is so money hungry he does not hear you as you try to explain whats going on he rudely cuts you right off. Don't go here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
This doctor does not care about your health. I informed him that my son had a prescription drug problem and he completely ignored me, and now my son is dead because of his not listening and not caring. DO NOT GO TO THIS GROUP THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?
The staff are extremely rude and unprofessional. This office does not return phone calls; the office is run like a warehouse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pardeep Sood, MB?

How was your experience with Dr. Sood?

Pain & Spine Specialist of Connecticut