Dr. Paramvir Singh, MD

Dr. Paramvir Singh, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 46 years old

13 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

I believe that the single most important thought process in my mind is to keep the patient's interest paramount in all decision making.Read more

Personal Bio

I was born in a middle class family in India. My father taught me the importance of maintaining discipline...Read more

Dr. Singh's Experience

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Redding, CA |
Dr Singh was committed to determining the cause of and solution for my medical problem. I appreciate his expert knowledge, his persistence in finding a solution, and the professionalism with which he treats his patients.
in Redding CA |
Very impressed with his process and procedures. I suggest Dr Singh to everyone.
in Redding, California |
Good office staff minus his wife(wifes should stay home), she confused me about my procedure but when I called back and spoke to Shannon she apologized and figured everything out for me, his medical assistant was very helpful with my medication authorization, as well. I love the Doctor himself, very patient and understanding and thorough
in Mount Shasta Ca. |
I have been seeing Dr. Singh since 4/16 he is a smart Dr. and actually will sit down and talk with you, if you have a question he will call you back in person. I have Crohns and IBS he changed my med's around so my pain should go away , best Dr. ever .
in Redding,Ca |
From the moment Dr Singh greeted me I felt very comfortable. He explained my regiment to me and what the outcome might be. After only 4 weeks my Hep C was completely gone, I am in the final days of my treatment and feeling better. Thank you Dr Singh for making my life so much better. Dr Singh office staff and also his Nurse Jasmin, and also the scheduling Staff were Fantastic. Thank you all Jerry Lamm
in Anderson, CA |
Great Doctor, if you want anything in the office done ask for Shanna
in Redding, ca |
best gastro doc in redding,ca !
in Cottonwood,ca |
Dr. Singh is extremely personable, friendly, and willing to spend time explaining procedures, so you feel well informed about everything he will be doing. I felt very comfortable with him during the 2 procedures he did for me. A kind and gentle man....Thank you for your expertise. I would also like to compliment Shannon in his office. Very helpful....
in Redding, CA |
What a wonderful experience to finally find a doctor who listens to my description of symptoms, provides an appropriate exam and follows through with helpful instructions and medications. Not only is he pleasant and friendly, he called me at home to see how I was doing! I came to him with an embarrassing yet horrible problem (rectal spasms with severe pain) and he truly changed my life! Three other GI specialist in this town were unable, or unwilling to help me. Go to Dr Singh for results!
Redding, CA |
Kind, courteous and professional
in Redding, CA |
I want to make sure that I point out that Dr. Singh seems to be a good doctor. I felt easy with him, comfortable with his discussion and procedures, and would not hesitate to have him care for me again. However, his office operations are a complete nightmare, and simply abysmal. The lack of communication, the complete disregard for returning messages, and the absolute failure of the team that works in the office to complete simple tasks is appalling.
in Igo, ca |
Very nice man..considerate..personable..I liked him very much...the whole situation was easy going...thanx doc...ruthie j
Have you seen Dr. Paramvir Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

Dr. Singh says...

I was born in a middle class family in India.  My father taught me the importance of maintaining discipline and honesty in all my actions.  I have worked very hard to accumulate good clinical and technical skills to treat every patient who seeks healthcare from me.  At the end of a working day, I reflect on my work and strive to do better the next day.  This persistent hunger for excellence leads me to constantly  improve patient care.

Dr. Singh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Singh says...

I treat patients with any problem pertaining to the field of gastroenterology including constipation, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, hemorrhoids, abdominal pain, acid reflux Irritable bowel syndrome etc.  I also treat liver disorders like Cirrhosis, hepatitis  C and alcoholic liver disease.  Besides routine upper endoscopy and colonoscopy, I am also trained in advanced endoscopic procedures like placement of stents, endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP.

Dr. Singh says...

I perform all diagnostic and therapeutic GI procedures like Upper endoscopy, Colonoscopy, polypectomy, esophageal dilation, endoscopic sclerotherapy for hemorrhoids, placement of esophageal, duodenal and colonic stents, endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP.

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Singh's Board Certifications

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Obstruction
  • Chronic Recurrent Abdominal Pain
  • Cirrhosis
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hemorrhoids

The Army Public School

Graduated in 1988

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology
  • Liver Disorders

• Colonoscopy
  • Duodenoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • ERCP With Spincterotomy