Dr. Paramjeet Gill, MD

Dr. Paramjeet Gill, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Paramjeet Gill, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

1630 E Herndon Ave

Fresno, CA 93720

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gill

See how frequently Dr. Gill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Replacement
Hip Replacement
Knee Arthroscopy
high

Dr. Gill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Hip Injury
  • Knee Injuries
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
  • Revision of Failed Total Joint Replacement
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision

No malpractice history found for California.

• Queens University
  • McGill University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Rush University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Punjabi

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
Dr. Gill's Performance
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Gill is a great surgeon. He did both of my total knee replacements and followed me through the next 2 weeks on a daily basis with a cool app. It allowed me to keep in touch with him and his staff. Asking relevant questions and allowing me to ask questions and send pictures if needed. Dr Gill and his staff care greatly and they are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend them!
in Lindsay, CA |
Dr. Gill and his office staff are extremely good. I was prepared every step of the way, from pre-op appointments to the actual surgery and post-op. Never was there any lack of information and the information provided was explained and understandable. I was never overwhelmed with too much information nor left wondering about the next step or what I needed to do for expedite the procedure.
in Visalia, CA |
My experiences with Sierra Pacific and Dr. GILL have always been positive. The clinic is efficient.and Dr. GILL and his surgical team have been extremely proficient in my three joint replacement surgeries. I highly recommend, and have done so regularly, Dr Gill for his expertise.. it will be done correctly if you use Dr Gill.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Gill's excellent reputation precedes him. He and his staff have been professional and timely in preparing me for TKR. The daily check-in before and after surgery give me a way to communicate directly with Ana for any concerns I have. The daily questions about my post-surgery temperature, knee appearance, and pain level keeps me focused on a healthy recovery. I was off pain killers after six days.
in Oakhurst, CA |
I have a lot of faith in him. He could try to smile a bit.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Gill is a very busy man and has great experience ant the latest technology for his surgeries. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Fresno, CA |
Dr Gill and staff are very efficient and effective. Apppointments were handled in a timely manor. The Dr and his associates were very caring and knowledgeable. I'm 2 1/2 weeks out of surgery and my results are going just as predicted. Very happy with the doctor and know many others who are pleased with his work as well.
in Tulare, CA |
Have had a great result so far. Dr. Gill and staff are really nice to work with.
in Clovis, CA |
Awesome Dr. Dr Gill answered all my questions to my satisfaction. His office employees have been awesome in helping with my problems with workman comp especially Anna. Thanks for all they have done
Clovis, CA |
Excellent surgeon. He and his PA's are extremely thorough, and take time to answer any question that arise before, during AND after surgery!
in Visalia, CA |
Dr. Gill is a very caring professional who is obviously an expert in his field. I received the best care from Dr. Gill and his assistants. His office staff is kind and helpful.
in Fresno, CA |
I can not say enough good about Dr. Gill and his PA Elton. I have had one hip and two knee replacements in the last year and a half. They are professional, friendly and experts at what they do. I have had no complications and his expertise has given me a new lease on life. Thank you both for the excellent care given to all your patients.
Fresno, CA |
Would highly recommend him. He did a great job on my hip.
in Visalia, CA |
In the last year I began experiencing pain in the knee Dr. Gill replaced in 2011. Naturally, I blamed him -- loudly. Well, another doctor told me I was wrong. Last week I went to Dr. Gill and apologized. This is part of that apology. He's a fine doctor, a highly skilled surgeon, and I have taken my knee back to him in hopes he can help me. If anyone can, he can. And he's agreed to try. What kind of a great doctor is that? I badmouth him and he takes me back. I'm very thankful for him.
in Visalia, CA |
Dr. Gill and his office changed my wife's appt no less than 4 times, scheduling it when it was impossible to adhere to twice. This forced multiple schedule changes on family, friends and my wife. During this interval 2 friends scheduled knee replacements w/o changes and are on the road to recovery. The last time was another two week delay thereby forcing another set of preliminary Dr visits at a great cost of time and inconvenience. That was the final straw. No remorse and no apology.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Gill performed a total knee replacement for me 6 weeks ago. Everything went great. Not saying this is a fun recooperation period, but I am saying Dr. Gill did a fabulous job. The rest was up to me to follow his very thorough instructions, which I did - reading the initial complete manual written by Dr. Gill that answers most every question you can imagine, use of the CAP machine, medicines, home exercises, Physical Therapy, etc). Thank you Dr. Gill. Great P.A.'s as well.
Have you seen Dr. Paramjeet Gill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gill?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Saint Agnes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gill has admitting privileges