Dr. Parag Parekh, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Parag Parekh, MD
Dr Parag Parekh is the Founder of ClearView Eye Consultants, and is the area's only Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Ophthalmologist specializing in Cataract and Refractive Surgery, as well as Cornea and Glaucoma Surgery. He is skilled in the latest surgical techniques in Cataract Surgery with advanced technology lens implants and Refractive Surgery including Bladeless "All Laser" LASIK, PRK and the ICL (implantable contact lens). He also performs Corneal Surgery including DSEK (partial thickness cornea transplant), and Glaucoma Surgery including mimimally invasive techniques such as the iStent, Trab 360,Visco 360 and SLT (Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty).

Dr. Parekh's Care Philosophy

Welcome to ClearView Eye Consultants, and thank you for placing your trust in us. We are passionate about improving the quality of your life through our vision-saving and vision-restoring procedures. The focus of this ClearView Eye Consultants is surgery and I am dedicated to being the best surgeon I can be. I am continually refining my techniques to provide the latest technology and most effective care to my patients. For example, I was one of the pioneers of Bladeless LASIK in our area and am the only surgeon in the area performing ICL surgery for patients who are not candidates for LASIK or PRK. I helped create the ICE procedure (iStent, Cataract Surgery, ECP) for Glaucoma and I am the only surgeon in the area certified to implant the iStent device. My total commitment to providing you with the best surgical care uses a team approach that integrates extraordinary administrative, technical and optometric team members to support you before, during and after your surgery.

Dr. Parekh's Experience

See how Dr. Parekh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parekh

Dr. Parekh accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Parekh is now accepting new patients
Clear View Eye Consultants428 Windmere Dr
State College, PA 16801
(814) 372-2389Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Parekh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parekh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parekh to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Parekh's Performance
in State College, PA |
Dr. Parekh was very professional and caring. His attention to detail and my concerns was very reassuring to me. He took time with me and went over options and answered all my questions. I really appreciated that and also that if anything came up I would be able to reach him or someone from the office. He explained things to me in terms that I could understand and wasn't condescending. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Osceola Mills,Pa. |
Dr. Parekh his Office & Staff are Excellent in everything they do.
in Howard, PA |
Dr. Parekh and staff, including NEA staff are out of this world good at what they do. Dr. Parekh is an excellent surgeon and staff is very skilled. I wouldn't let anybody else touch my eyes. Thanks!!! if you need what they have, you are lucky to be in such good hands!
State College, PA |
At first, I found his gung-ho "we can do anything you want" attitude off-putting and I was distrustful, but the surgery itself was completely smooth and painless, and the results have been marvelous. I strongly recommend him as a surgeon.
in State College, PA |
The whole experience was excellent. My vision is terrific.
Danville, PA |
We received excellent care, and the final results were fantastic!
in Brookville, PA |
Dr. Parekh- is an excellent doctor! He took the time to answer all my questions and explained everything very well. I would highly recommend him!
in Brookville, PA |
Dr. Parekh took the time to answer all my questions and explain everything. He is a great doctor!
in Kane, PA |
I had advance stage of Glaucoma with very high pressure. He did everything possible to get the pressure under control. That was 2 years ago. 2 months ago the pressure was 11 and 12 on both eyes. I also had cataract on one eye. I highly recommend him.
Rockville, MD |
Awful. Wanted to do unnecessary procedures. Had to have my mothers copay in cash before he would even take the time to speak to her. Rude. Do not recommend. Money hungry.
Have you seen Dr. Parag Parekh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parekh?

Compare Dr. Parekh

Dr. Parekh's Care Philosophy

For example, I was one of the pioneers of Bladeless LASIK in our area and am the only surgeon in the area performing ICL surgery for patients who are not candidates for LASIK or PRK.

I helped create the ICE procedure (iStent, Cataract Surgery, ECP) for Glaucoma and I am the only surgeon in the area certified to implant the iStent device.

Cataract

iStent

Visco 360

Trab 360

Photo Therapeutic Keratectomy

Dr. Parekh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Parekh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parekh's Board Certifications

Minnesota Eye Consultants

Completed in 2008

Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Parekh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parekh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Photo Therapeutic Keratectomy
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye