Dr. Paolo Venegoni, MD

Dr. Paolo Venegoni, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Paolo Venegoni, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Venegoni is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, St. David's North Austin Medical Center and St. David's South Austin Medical Center.

Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas

2200 Park Bend Dr Bldg 401

Austin, TX 78758

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • HealthSmart
  • Preferred Health Systems
  • Texas True Choice
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Venegoni

Video

Dr. Venegoni's Experience

Dr. Venegoni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

This content was provided by Dr. Venegoni "Provide personalized care in office with goal if increased quality of life and sense of well being. Specializes in atherosclerosis and congestive heart failure."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Venous Hypertension

• Angiography
  • Angioplasty
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Peripheral Vascular Surgical Procedures
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

• Baylor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Venegoni has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Venegoni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Venegoni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's North Austin Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Venegoni is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Venegoni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Venegoni to family and friends
Dr. Venegoni's Performance
in Leander |
I’ve been seeing Dr Venegoni for close to 20 years. His bedside manner is exactly what we look for in a doctor: warm, caring, funny and informative. He genuinely cares about his patients and that is seen in every visit. His medical knowledge: on par with the best. . He is aggressive with treatment when he feels he needs to be and conservative when the situation calls for it. He’s kept me alive , heart healthy and in excellent health overall.!My cardio functions actually improve the older I get!
in Liberty Hill, TX |
Dr. Venegoni takes time to explain my overall health and the affects it has on cardio care. He makes himself available and answer any question I may have. He is an great physician with an excellent personal demeanor. I recommend him to anyone seeking cardiac care.
Austin |
Dr. Venegoni has always engaged me with my concerns (I have had serious ones). He is so enthusiastic about his profession and is so refreshing to be around. If he could teach colleagues in other fields! He slept for two hours the night before my appointment and did not cancel. It would have been reasonable for him to have cancelled but his concern for his patients takes priority. If you have the opportunity to select your doctor, check him out!
Cedar Park, TX |
Dr. Venegoni is very helpful; he gives us his diagnosis on any problem and recommendations on what can be done. He always lets us decide what is best for our situation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
in TX |
I like that he studied Internal Medicine and Cardiology. He listened to me and his questions indicate that he does not limit his thinking to cardiology. My husband is a patient of Dr Venegoni and highly recommended him to me.
in Austin, TX |
This was my first visit with Dr. Venegoni and I was very pleased with my experience. I see a lot of doctors and Dr Venegoni was very caring, kind and really seemed to care about my situation. It is rare to find such a caring doctor. I would highly recommend him.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Venegoni is a good listener and a knowledgeable doctor. The wait isn't short and the staff is pleasant.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Venegoni has great bedside manner. He is very kind, intelligent, and personable.
Austin, TX |
He takes time to explain things to you so you understand them. This is what I like in a doctor.
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Venegpni is the best. He does not like to use to much meds so he will direct you in a way that your health will get better. He lessons to you and he truly cares about you. Thanks for being my heart doctor. R. Reeder Sr.
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Venegoni became my cardiologists this Past Spring Break. He and his associates, Dr. Grad and Dr. Wozniak are fabulous patient care advocates and cardiac healthcare experts. Their staff of nurses are wonderful and provide excellent assistance at any time night or day, but don't wait till the weekend nights. You are not helping yourself that way.
in Pflugerville, TX |
Dr. Venegoni is very good at diagnosing the problem then having a plan to treat it. He has helped me and he is also a good communicator. Additionally his staff is great.
in Round Rock, TX |
We've had the best experience that one could ask for with Dr. Venegoni. He has always gone out of his way to provide the very best care for us. He really takes the time to talk to us and makes sure to answer all of our questions in a way that we can understand. His team is remarkable and his staff are the most amazing people to have one our team to oversee our health concerns and needs. We would recommend Dr. Venegoni, his team and staff to anyone needing cardiology care of any type. Thank you!
Austin, TX |
Patient, kind and compassionate. Knows how to listen and determine what is the best for you- the patient. I trust him. He has been my dr for the past 6 years.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Venegoni is not like must other Dr,s . He is very considerant of the patients lake of knowledge and goes to every effort to help them understand the treatment he administers. I would definetly recommend him to anyone..
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Venegoni for over 12 years. I have total trust and confidence in his expertise, advise and decisions. Dr. Venegoni always is very thorough, conservative in recommendations, takes time to listen, is friendly, compassionate and truly cares for his patients. I never feel I am just a number or being rushed. He explains medical issues very clearly and one that a non-medically trained person can understand. I highly recommend him and his practice.
in Leander, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Venegoni for about 15 or 16 years and regard him as one of the best. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Venegone has been my cardiologist for 18 years. I met him in the ER at ADC while having a heart attack. His level of care has never changed over the years. He truly cares for his patients and he takes time to explain your conditions so that you understand and can take appropriate action. In short he is a wonderful patient oriented physician.
in Leander, TX |
Dr.Venegoni is direct ,specific in his advice and what he says works!
Have you seen Dr. Paolo Venegoni, MD?
Are you Dr. Venegoni?

Visit Dr. Venegoni

Dr. Venegoni accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • HealthSmart

Austin, TX 78704
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
2400 Round Rock Ave
Round Rock, TX 78681

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Venegoni at Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas

Cardiology Specialist