Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD

Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD

Oncology  ·
Male
Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD is an oncology specialist in Babylon, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Madras Med College in 1997 and specializes in oncology, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

661 Deer Park Ave

Dr. Singhal performs Rh Incompatibility Screening more than 100% of his peers

Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic

Dr. Singhal performs Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Singhal performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Singhal performs Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Singhal performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abdominal Hysterectomy

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Lymph Node Dissection for Endometrial Cancer (Uterine Cancer)
  • Lymphadenectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Nausea
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Paracentesis
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
  • Radical Hysterectomies for Cervical Cancer
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Areas of expertise: Gynecologic Oncology: Ovarian & Fallopian tube cancer, Uterine Cancer, Vulvar & Vaginal Cancer, Robotic Surgery for Gynecologic Oncology, Complex benign gynecology & Pelvic reconstruction, Dysplasia, Abnormal pap smear...

• Oncology

Masters Health Care Management-Harvard University
2008
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
2004
New Jersey Medical School (UMDNJ)
2001

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singhal

Dr. Singhal?
Dr. Singhal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD
The only thing i can say is. AWESOME! He saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
My urgent case was referred to Dr. Singhal by another physician. I saw him on a Wednesday and he scheduled a 3 and a half hour operation for that Friday. He was thorough, knowledgeable, honest but not an alarmist, kind and considerate of my husband after the procedure. His explanations of what needed to be done were clear and he never appeared to be rushed at the appointments I had with him. I can recommend him without hesitation as professional, understanding and highly competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Dr. Singhal is one of the most compassionate and best surgeon I have ever being under the care of. He treats the patient on a whole. When he saw me in anxiety, he took time to comfort me and give me hope for my treatment. Pushpa is awesome too, one of the most courteous lady I ever met. I agree with everyone below this lady is on service for patients 24/7. Have often called her past business hours and she responds right away. Even her hugs have healing power.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Dr Singhal is my hero, he did tumor debulking surgery on me. He relieved me from a lot of pain and suffering. He has great surgery skills and bedside manners. I thank him all the time. I also want to mention Pushpa in his office is also beyond excellent. I only went to office and continued my treatment because of her. She even responded my questions even when she was on leave. No other doctors office person is as much caring as her. She genuinely put patient concerns before everything else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
I usually don't write reviews but had to...just for Singhal and Pushpa. Great team. Today I received the best news of my life.. I am cancer free now. He is the best....extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and does a great job. And yes there are times you have to wait, but he is so much worth it and takes time to listen to you too, he doesn't rush your visit bc he is runing late. He truly cares for his patients. Pushpa is caring like my mother. She watched out&cared for me at every step of treatment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Amazing surgeon! Dr Singhal gave very thorough explanations of my test results and treatment options. He spends so much time listening to your concerns. He performed minimally invasive robotic surgery (TAHBSO) and my recovery was quick and relatively painless. He is the person you want doing your surgery! Very thankful to his staff for answering all my queries. Pushpa is a sweetheart. Every time I went to office, she gave me so much comfort and positivity to keep up with the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Finding out I had cancer led me into a state of depression and considerable stress. My gynecologist referred me to Dr. Pankaj Singhal who took my case of a rare form of cancer. I am still alive and well today thanks to his knowledge of diagnosis and treatment, excellent bedside manners and passion to make a difference. He encouraged me to fight the disease rigorously yet continue living my life to the fullest. My gratitude extends to Pushpa as well. God bless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Thank you Dr.Singhal for being so wonderful and putting my mind at ease regarding my course of treatment. To anyone in need of a doctor in GYN/ONC field, I highly & 100% recommend Dr. Singhal. He is warm, kind & understanding. He really takes the time to review your case & explain everything to you. You are in right hands. His staff member, Pushpa is equally as wonderful and what could have been a very stressful experience was made that much easier by their support and comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Dr. Singhal is exceptional! He is an extremely patient and kind doctor. About a year ago Dr. Singhal removed a uterine fibroid during a robotic procedure. Prior to surgery he thoroughly explained what the procedure entailed and possible outcome. I have consulted with him twice since and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He is just too good in surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
What can I say for Singhal, he is the best surgeon in town. This dude is pro. He got the skills to perform complicated cancer surgeries and knows what he is doing. He is extremely protective and caring for his patients. His staff can at times hung up and do not return calls. Tip: CALL Pushpa. She gets the work done. I was worried I called her one evening over my pap smear results. She promised a doctor will call me very soon and so the doc did. Have even called her past business hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
I am truly thankful to Dr. Singhal for saving my life. His bedside manners are excellent, and he is very skilled in what he does. His Practice Administrator, Pushpa is the kindest person on earth. Her compassion helped me heal both from the inside and outside. She gave me moral support and helped me overcome anxieties before my surgery. She is irreplaceable in the practice. She answered my questions and relieved my anxieties even at 10PM in night. Her dedication to help patients is infinite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Dr. Singhal and his team is the most skilled in the Long Island. Despite many complications, he saved my life. I am very thankful to him. His office manager Pushpa is very kind and empathetic. Every time I went in the office, she respectfully dealt with me, even though at times I was frustrated with my cancer. Her radiating positive personality and always helping nature has made me want to come to office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Singhal by my Gyn doctor for uterine cancer. I am truly impressed with his bed side manners, humble and polite doctor. His office staff were most professional. Dr. Singhal performed robotic surgery, I stayed only one night in hospital, was able to drive in 3 days. and most importantly I am cancer free. I can't say enough thanks to Dr. Singhal-truly a gifted surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Dr. Singhal did surgery for my mother. I am still in tears, she is cancer free. She underwent a 7 hours ovarian cancer surgery followed by chemotherapy. She is can eat and drink. She is finally cancer free. I have never met any ever met anyone a gentlemen who is so caring and an outstanding surgeon. I have lived all life life in Babylon and I can't thank Good Sam for bringing Dr. Singhal to our community. God Bless him and his hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Love this doctor..very impressed wth him . A very warm and carrying doctor and a talented surgeon. Everything went excellent. Saved my daughter's life. We love him. He truly is a gem. Can't say enough about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Very courteous & professional. I started feeling better even before the surgery. Best doctor in Long Island.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
I love this doctor and I am so happy that he did my surgery. Everything went excellent and my recovery was better than expected. My only problem is his office is run terribly. Even in their new location. I was a returning patient coming back for my 3 mon check. They had me sitting there for 45 min and were taking in patients that came in after me. That makes no sense when i was told that my appointment should only be 15 min.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
I had my surgery for ovarian cancer with Dr. Singhal. I was very sick when he performed my surgery including bowel resection, surgery lasting for 6 hours. I recovered beautifully and on chemotherapy. My cancer is responding very well. I am amazed with his bedside manners, caring nature and surgical skills. Pushpa in his office is truly a gem. I can't thank you enough for Good Samaritan Hospital for bringing to our area. God Bless him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
I was referred by my Obgyn to Dr. Singhal for my diagnosis of uterine cancer. I was very impressed with him the first time I met him. He is truly a gem, he explained everything to me, spent a great deal of time with me and performed robotic surgery for cancer. I was up and walking right after surgery, had almost no pain, and was able to drive with in 3 days. He is truly gifted and god bless him. I am cancer free, thank you Dr. Singhal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pankaj Singhal, MD?
Lisa from west islip Dr Singhal did my surgery for ovarian cancer and I am having chemo also he had very goo bed side manners , kind excellent surgeon. saved my life. Thank you Dr Singhal
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Singhal?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singhal treats patients.