Dr. Pankaj Gupta, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Wake Sinus Center 115 Parkway Office Ct Ste 201 Cary, NC 27518 Get Directions
Dr. Pankaj Gupta, MD

Dr. Pankaj Gupta, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Cary, NC. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus, Wakemed Cary Hospital and Rex Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Gupta is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gupta's Performance
Cary, NC |
Amazing Doctor! He helped me quickly with excellent advice and Dr. Gupta really cares about his patients.
Very experinced and professional
in Cary, NC |
I recently had the Ballon Sinus Plasty surgery done in Dr. Gupta office. I am very pleased to report the surgery was easy with no pain following the surgery. I am also pleased with the improvements in my breathing and sinus drainage! No regrets with doing the surgery! I was very pleased with the time Dr. Gupta spent with me discussing my condition and my options for fixing the problem!
10/10 thanks for making me better fam
Morrisville, NC |
Wonderful experience with Dr. Gupta and his staff. They were able to see me within a day and fixed my clogged ear. Thank you.
in Guayaquil Varina, NC |
I find Dr. Gupta, highly recommended on the Internet. His manner during analysis and treatment very complimentary to his surgical skill. I was sothankful to have chosen Dr. Gupta, his nurse and staff were just so skilled am Never personable as he is.
in Morrisville, NC |
Dr Gupta was great with my 6 year old son.
in Elon, NC |
Dr. Gupta and his staff explained everything very well, told me my options, offered support, and were overall very knowledgeable, understanding, kind, and good communicators.
Morrisville, NC |
Extremely nice and professional Doctor. Great, patient, friendly staff. Overall very good experience.
Cary, NC |
I always felt safe in Dr. Gupta's care!
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Gupta and his staff provided me with the highest level of care. Dr. Gupta thoroughly discussed all the treatnent options with me, made his recommendations and then allowed me to decide next steps. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I recommend Dr. Gupta if you have ENT issues.
Cary, NC |
Dr Gupta's office is friendly and professional. The difference after the surgery was amazing. My daughter doesn't snore or wake up from sleep apnea. She healed quickly and easily. I would do this again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend dr Gupta for anyone considering ENT procedures for their child.
in Raleigh, NC |
He has done a great job on my no
in Raleigh, NC |
He is one of the best in the area. He helped my 1 year old with the ear tubes and my son has been a happy baby since then.
Raleigh, NC |
I've had chronic sinus problems for years and have seen other doctors. Dr. Gupta's treatment of my condition has given relief that I haven't experienced before. I have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
Raleigh, NC |
Dr Gupta and his team have always done a phenomenal job with my two little girls. He's caring, thoughtful and extremely knowledgable, as is the rest of his office staff. Our experience over the last year has been extremely pleasant. I would highly recommend.
Raleigh, NC |
I would recommend Dr. Gupta for anyone looking for an ENT. I have been a patient of his for years and he has helped me significantly.
in Cary, NC |
After Dr Gupta performed the 3 surgeries on my four year old daughter my husband and I saw a world of difference in her! We are so very grateful to Dr. Gupta and his compassionate team really took care of my child's ENT needs. My daughter's life has improved tremendously after surgery.
Raleigh, NC |
Septoplasty went well, provided all the info needed and answered all questions. Would recommend.
Westbury, NY |
We went to Wake ENT and Dr. Gupta as a second opinion and he helped our teenage son with his sinus issues in less than a month when it took over 2 years with our other ENT. The staff is fantastic and they are so caring. They really care about their patients. My son had to have surgery and they helped walk us through everything and made the experience hassle free. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for an ENT.
in Wilson, NC |
I can't say enough great things about my balloon sinuplasty performed by Dr. Gupta. The procedure was done in the office, was painless and was a tremendous success. I had the procedure done Friday afternoon and was able to go to work the following Monday with no ill effects whatsoever. After suffering from severe sinus infections for many years, I'm happy to say that I have not had a sinus infection to occur in the 19 months since having the balloon sinuplasty.
in Apex, NC |
I found Dr. Gupta and his staff to be professional, friendly, and sympathetic in dealing with patients and I have no hesitation in recommending this practice.
in Raleigh, NC |
he asked me what brought me to his practice. he listen to my problems and reviewed past history. he communicated is diagnose and answered all my questions. I was not rushed, appreciated the new nursing staff at his new location. Front desk looked chaotic and very busy, but rest of the staff was very caring.
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
I just saw Dr. Gupta and it was the most horrible experience I have had with a doctor to date. My appointment was at 1:15. He walked in at 2:20 with no apology or excuse for my wait. He didn't even bother shaking my hand or introducing himself, he just began by asking questions in a very brusque, impatient manner. Like he didn't appreciate me wasting his time (even though he had wasted an hour and a half of mine). He proceeded to scope my throat but didn't tell me about the process beforehand- h
Cary, NC |
The doctor seemed bummed that my condition would not require surgery. He was not helpful. He spent less than ten minutes with me. I paid the bill in less than 3 weeks after the appointment, which is incredibly fast given time for insurance to process etc. The money was issued directly from my HSA. For more than 3 weeks after payment was received by them, I received phone calls from them demanding payment. Very irritating - I had to spend an hour proving to them they had the money for weeks.
in Raleigh, NC |
Efficient and thorough - made both me and my husband feel at ease
in Holly Springs, NC |
Dr. Gupta is a kind, experienced ent. He is more knowledgable than my other doctors.
in Hobe Sound, FL |
Very informative and knowledgable.
Have you seen Dr. Pankaj Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gupta's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1992

McGaw Med Ctr-Northwestern U

Completed in 1993

McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy