Dr. Pankaj Garg, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

INTEGRATIVE PAIN CLINIC 1572 McDaniel Dr West Chester, PA 19380 Get Directions
Dr. Pankaj Garg, MD
I was born and raised in India and came to the USA after finishing medical school in 2001. From 2002- 2009 I studied Internal medicine, Anesthesia, and Pain Medicine and obtained board certification in all three. I worked in a hospital practicing Anesthesia and Pain Medicine for 3 years before starting my own practice where I devote 100% of my time to the treatment of Chronic Pain.

Dr. Garg's Care Philosophy

As a Chronic Pain specialist I believe in giving individualized care as everyone's pain is unique and treating every patient with respect and compassion. We offer a wide range of options for pain management including medications and injections. We have evening and weekend hours. Most of the injections are done in our office thus totally avoiding any facility fees as you might get from hospitals and surgery centers based practices.

Dr. Garg's Experience

See how Dr. Garg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garg

Dr. Garg accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Garg is now accepting new patients
INTEGRATIVE PAIN CLINIC1572 McDaniel Dr
West Chester, PA 19380
Evening
Saturday
(610) 732-4251Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Garg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garg to family and friends
Dr. Garg's Performance
in Ridley Park, PA |
Patient for 2 years. Let him talk me into his personal pharmacy coverage. Installed all the base boards in his office and when it was twice the work he and his wife said it was refused to make good. He did however write my wife prescriptions that day even though she wasn't present. Three months later threw us both out for failed drug test of a drug iv never taken in my life. Identical levels too lol. Billed me and insurance for drug test. He's nicE till he milks u and insurance then cuts u
in Claymont, DE |
Excellent doctor who actually listens and takes his time. I've had trigger point injections and a cervical epidural. Both procedures were virtually painless and as of right now the pain I was having is gone. Highly recommend.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Garg is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. He listens and never rushes me. I recommend my loved ones to see him. Wonderful doctor
in Norristown, pa |
The best doctor, compassionate and really cares about my well-being. I sent my family and loved ones too. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Lansdale, PA |
I've been going to Dr.Garg for over a year now. He's always willing to work with me, understandes what I'm going through and works out a solutions. He's an amazing doctor.
in Gap, PA |
Very caring. Cares about your well being. He is not going to write pain meds because you want them. Dr. Garg takes concern for your condition as an individual. Very knowledgeable. Your health and condition is more important to him. He will try to get to the root of fixing the problem, not just masking it with pain meds. That's a great doctor.
West Chest, PA |
My wife was a patient of his for years. At the beginning he was great. Over time my wife started telling me he was speaking to her in a mean and unprofessional way, so she started recording the appointments so I could hear, I couldn't believe my ears. We know other patients who have had similar experiences and have asked for my wifes new pain doctors information. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, professional doctor.
in Elkridge, MD |
Highly recommend Dr Garg and staff. They're very professional, cordial, thorough and, in particular, he is extraordinarily empathic to my needs as his patient. He uses strictly state of the art equipment, very high tech for an older woman such as myself. I intend to continue under his care for many years to come. Thanks Dr Garg!
in langhorne |
Don't bother with this Dr. Don't ever make a mistake either, he is Un forgiving and just doesent care. I tried to explain my situation to him, and it fell on deaf ears. I was a ptient for over 3 years still he acted like a true jerk.
Have you seen Dr. Pankaj Garg, MD?
Are you Dr. Garg?

Compare Dr. Garg

Dr. Garg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Garg says...

We specialize in the treatment of chronic pain which can be from multiple conditions that for example, Back Pain, Neck pain, Sciatica, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Joint pain, work related injuries, Chronic migraine headaches etc. We utilize a multimodal approach combining medication therapy, injections, Physical therapy, Chiropractic therapy etc. We believe in cautious and responsible opioid usage. We also provide Suboxone therapy for Opioid Addiction.

Dr. Garg says...

We provide a variety of injections most of them under Xray guidance, right in our office which saves our patients the time, travel and cost of ASC or Hospital based injections. Some of the injections we provide include  Epidural Steroid Injections for the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar spine, Nerve Blocks, Joint injections (Knee, Hip, Shoulder), Synvisc/Hyaluronic acid injection, Trigger point injections, Botox injections, Sympathetic Nerve blocks, Diagnostic Facet Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablation for Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Facet joints. We also perform Spinal Cord Stimulator trials in the office.

Dr. Garg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Garg has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garg's Board Certifications

Dmc & Hosp

Graduated in 2000

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Garg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine