Dr. Pandurangan Krishnaraj, MD

Dr. Pandurangan Krishnaraj, MD

Bariatric Surgery  |

Dr. Pandurangan Krishnaraj, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Wesley Chapel, FL. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

Learn about Dr. Krishnaraj

See how frequently Dr. Krishnaraj performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Stomach Surgery
Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)

Dr. Krishnaraj's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Bariatric Surgery

• Partial Lung Collapse

• Adrenalectomy
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Biopsy of Breast
  • Colectomy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Revision Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Paraesophageal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy

• Government General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Krishnaraj has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Krishnaraj does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krishnaraj and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krishnaraj's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krishnaraj to family and friends
Dr. Krishnaraj's Performance
in BROOKSVILLE |
I would definately refer friends, family or anyone that is considering any type of bariatric surgery here. The staff are great. Always friendly and try to help in any way they can. My wait time is usually less 2 minutes. Normally I don't even sit down. The office is very clean. And the Doctor and staff answer any and all questions you have. I have never felt rushed. Over all... the BEST!!
in New Port Richey, FL |
In my opinion this office, the staff and Dr. Krishnaraj are without any doubt the best in Tampa Bay! It surpasses all other doctors that I have researched and gone to. I was very particular in my search for a surgeon who would have his credentials and listens to any concerns that I may have. He is always there and available when I need him; my husband now goes to his office as well. He will having surgery early 2018. Look no further, you will be very pleased with this Doctor and his staff!
in New Port Richey, FL |
with out a doubt! The staff and the Doctor are very professional, yet not stuffy! Very nice people they alone make you feel better!
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr Krishnaraj is always very pleasant and will answer any questions. I would highly recommend him to any friends or family members. I live in Lakeland and travel to Wesley Chapel to see him when I could easily see a Lakeland doctor...
Never!!! He is a liar. I have caught his office in multiple lies!!! When I confront them they raise their voice at me and will not admit their lies unless I tell them I'm going to report them. Run away from this doctor.
in Lake Charles, LAspring Hill, FL |
Listens to Patients and cares
Tampa, FL |
Very helpful and knowledgeable easy to talk
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Dr Krish is a calming influence and has a great bedside manner. He makes you feel at ease throughout the process of surgery, or a routine visit. Dr Krish installed a lap band for me in 2008 and has removed my gall bladder and completed Hernia surgery. I trust him with my life and do not hesitate to call on him. I had a body lift by a plastic surgeon in 2016 and had 14 months of pain where a drain was removed. Dr Krish found a Hernia and immediately operated to relieve my pain.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Dr. Krishnaraj is patient, understanding & calm. He thoroughly explains answers to my concerns. Thank you, Dr. Krish!
in New Port Richey FL |
A wonderful, knowledgeable considerate and patient doctor. Never rushes you. He explains everything clearly. Very kind hearted. I definitely would recommend him.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I was previously going to a different surgeon that performed lap band surgery. My sewing teacher told me so many good things about Dr Krish. I learned so much more from her and the doctor I had to ask if he could take my case since my former dr retired. He is very clear about my case, the pitfalls, portion control, and was willing to take me on for little return for his time. In a few visits I have learned more than I ever did in 8 to 9 months.
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Krishnaraj was very knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. He did not make me feel rushed through the office visit and really listened carefully my concerns. Not only that, but he was extremely proficient with his skills. I was very impressed and will definitely be returning this office for many more visits.
Have you seen Dr. Pandurangan Krishnaraj, MD?
Are you Dr. Krishnaraj?