Dr. Panayiotis Vasiloudes, MD

Dr. Panayiotis Vasiloudes, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Panayiotis Vasiloudes, MD is a dermatologist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Med Faculty Philipps University Marburg in 1987 and specializes in dermatology.

5210 Webb Rd

Tampa, FL 33615

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Vasiloudes

See how frequently Dr. Vasiloudes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Ulcer
Benign Tumor

Dr. Vasiloudes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Hahnemann University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Hahnemann University
  • University Colo

Dr. Vasiloudes has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Vasiloudes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasiloudes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vasiloudes' Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vasiloudes to family and friends

Dr. Vasiloudes' Performance

GOOD

Very bad attitude! He did not take the time to neither explain nor answer questions. He came across as being bothered unless he was being discriminatory. I saw him twice because I did not want to judge him by one visit, but I was right the first time and will not see him again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr V. after noticing something on my toe that would not go away. I was very concerned about it. I had been to his office prior but was always seen by someone else. I knew right away that I was in good hands with Dr. V. He was extremely knowledgeable, you could tell he has seen it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I am in the medical field that services the dermatology market. Dr Vasiloudes is the best there is in the SW region of Florida. I drive 85 miles one say to see him. He literally saved my life by noticing melanoma on my face during a sales call. Now all of my family goes to Dr Vasiloudes... he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
A true hard working and honest Doctor, very well known in the Tampa Bay Community! I Will refer all friends and family to his care. He treats his patients as family, with a optimistic view on all treatments!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I had a bad experience with that doctor today, I went to your inquiry today to find the results of a biopsy and remove me points and every time that me or my mom asked him something we answered as if he were upset, when I ask him for the result of the biopsy answered after the nurse explained it.,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option9