Dr. Pamela Strickland, MD

Dr. Pamela Strickland, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Pamela Strickland, MD is a general surgery specialist in Montgomery, AL and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University Of Birmingham in 1996 and specializes in general surgery.

2035 E South Blvd

Montgomery, AL 36116

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Strickland

See how frequently Dr. Strickland performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Breast Tumor
Breast Diseases
Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision

Dr. Strickland's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

• Paracentesis
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Thoracentesis
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Ut Southwestern
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Huntington Mem Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Strickland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Strickland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strickland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strickland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strickland to family and friends

Dr. Strickland's Performance

I regret to say that this will be my first and my last time here. I was a new patient. I arrived for my 5 pm appt a little before 4:30pm. I had all of my paperwork filled out and I expected to be done with the entire appt at least by 5:45. However, Dr. Strickland did not arrive in the room to see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Strickland was able to do a procedure for me in the office that another surgeon wanted to sedate me to perform. I'm very grateful for her excellent care and that she was willing to honor my request not to be sedated.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This place is a quack how can u go off a reading then try to give me a report on a test that u ordered that the imaging center did not do then do their on and they don't even look at the area in? I'm sorry but u can't u did not investigate more into the issue and told me ur sorry but ur going off...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Strickland is one of the most caring and professional physicians I have met in the Montgomery area. She takes time with her patients and actually listens to your concerns. Dr. Strickland actually called me, after hours, with a pathology report. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Strickland...more
Are you Dr. Strickland?