Dr. Pamela Stone, MD

Dr. Pamela Stone, MD

Gynecologic Oncology | Female

My goal is to develop a relationship with my patient in order to have direct and open discussions regarding diagnosis, treatment options and patient goals. I use my surgical skills, knowledge about chemotherapy and current medical evidence to advise and include her support network to develop a treatment strategy. I care for my patients along the entire spectrum of her cancer diagnosis. This partnership ensures cutting edge treatment and research are individualized for each patient.

Dr. Pamela Stone, MD is a gynecologic oncology doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center.

Dr. Stone's Experience

See how Dr. Stone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stone

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Stone's Performance
    in Denver, CO |
    I only have great things to say about Dr. Stone. I was referred to her from a friend. An expert in her field, I am impressed with her ability and her bed side manner. I totally trust her. I am happy with the post op results. Highly recommend from me. A+++
    in Boulder, CO |
    I am grateful to my internist (Hillary Browne) for sending me to Dr. Stone when I suddenly needed major pelvic surgery. My partner and I were very nervous, but Dr. Stone welcomed us warmly at my first appointment and impressed us with her intelligence, patience, gentle manner, thorough explanations, and meticulous office practices. The tests, follow-up appointment and surgery were scheduled expeditiously. I felt as confident as I could have, under the circumstances, to be in her care.
    in Louisville, CO |
    Dr. Stone is very kind, patient, and is amazing. With my Diagnosis, she moved very quickly to address my needs and has been extremely supportive and caring through my diagnosis and care. I feel very safe and comforted with Dr. Stone. My surgery was without complications, during discussions about my cancer treatment Dr Stone was extremely helpful and kind. She even allowed us to record her diagnosis, so that we could share her words with our extended family.
    in Denver, CO |
    Unreliable, makes promises she can't keep, doesn't seem to care about patient feelings/ experience. Her nurse assistant Monicca, gives incorrect information and lies when she is confronted about it. Very unprofessional in every aspect
    in Broomfield, CO |
    She is very knowledgeable and speaks in a way that you understand. She is also very caring and compassionate. My experience with her was wonderful!
    Have you seen Dr. Pamela Stone, MD?
    Are you Dr. Stone?

Dr. Stone's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology
    •  Board certified in Gynecological Oncology, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stone's Board Certifications

Completed in 2003

Completed in 2004

Carleton College, Northfield Mn

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecologic Oncology

• Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
    • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
    • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
    • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
    • Pelvic Laparoscopy