Dr. Pamela Moss, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 66

Dr. Moss

Pamela F. Moss M.d.

111 State Route 31 Ste 224 Flemington, NJ 08822

Dr. Pamela Moss, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Flemington, NJ and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Temple University medical school in 1982. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moss to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Pamela Moss, MD with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Moss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moss

3.1

Dr. Moss?
  • Wait times (13)
  • Office environment (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Office environment (2)
I saw Dr Moss for years. Thae best thing she ever did was stop seeing me. After many years I realized she contributed to me staying sick. She gave my husband total control- she even told me in therapy in front of my husband that I am lucky that he stayed with me as most men would have left. I have been in an emotionally abusive marriage- my sons who are grown are affected - I tried to leave when they were young but she and my husband said I would lose my sons. Meanwhile when I was in the hospital he physically and emotionally abused them. She also at first believed every thing my mother said which was almost completely untrue-
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Was fooled – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Moss for 3 years now and she has been very supportive and helpful in managing my daughter's anxiety disorder. We have certainly had some ups and downs during treatment and I appreciate the time Dr. Moss has taken to explain things to us and put my own fears and anxiety at ease.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
NJ – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
Dr. Moss is excellent in identifying issues. She is conserverative when it comes to handing out medicine which I like. She will make a (young)patient feel like their opinion counts and will coordinate with parents as well. She has done wonders for my son
Trenton, NJ – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
The best psychiatrist ever. One of the smartest, most caring, and gentle human beings on the face of the earth. Understands me very well how my brain works and my emotions. Highly recommended. She is always able to pinpoint the problem and help me try to fix it.
Jonathan – Dec 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
It's been very hard finding a doctor who takes the time to listen carefully and gain an appreciation of the full scope of health challenges I've faced. Dr. Moss did that and prescribed the right medication for me right away! This is after years and years of incorrect diagnoses and indifferent care from other doctors. She has earned my highest recommendation and I'm so grateful to have found her!
JT in Flemington, NJ – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
Misdiagnosed my seven-year-old as bipolar, and placed her on atypical antipsychotics. The child then developed extrapyramidal symptoms, which Dr. Moss misdiagnosed as tics. Then came horrible movement disorder, akathisia, and violent behavior. She was in a psych hospital for 2 weeks. It was the most horrible thing my family has ever been through. We switched psychiatrists. My child has and always had autism plus severe anxiety, not bipolar. Propranolol is helping.
Mother of a little girl in Vernon, NJ – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Moss for over 10 years. She is an outstanding doctor, always professional, always takes time to listen carefully and explain clearly her observations and recommendations for treatment. She has helped identify the appropriate medications and dosages that have effectively stabilized my depression over many years. Her office administrator is friendly and courteous and I am always able to book my next appointment easily and am never kept waiting more than 5 minutes.
RP in Flemington, NJ – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moss?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry