Dr. Pamela Moss, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 64

Dr. Moss

Pamela Moss MD

111 State Route 31 Ste 224 Flemington, NJ 08822

Dr. Pamela Moss, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Flemington, NJ. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Moss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moss

3.2

Dr. Moss?
Dr. Moss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pamela Moss, MD
My former job coach recommended to my parents and I to see Dr. P. Moss because she is nice and she is very good. I remember once while in the waiting room, I didn't like hearing loud and clear from another female physiatrist's office, she and her male client were randomly saying derogatory things and things about me that are not true which I didn't like. The unnamed female physiatrist who resembles the tv actress Julia Duffy is judgmental, derogatory, unprofessional and disrespectful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Moss for 3 years now and she has been very supportive and helpful in managing my daughter's anxiety disorder. We have certainly had some ups and downs during treatment and I appreciate the time Dr. Moss has taken to explain things to us and put my own fears and anxiety at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
Dr. Moss is excellent in identifying issues. She is conserverative when it comes to handing out medicine which I like. She will make a (young)patient feel like their opinion counts and will coordinate with parents as well. She has done wonders for my son
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
The best psychiatrist ever. One of the smartest, most caring, and gentle human beings on the face of the earth. Understands me very well how my brain works and my emotions. Highly recommended. She is always able to pinpoint the problem and help me try to fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
It's been very hard finding a doctor who takes the time to listen carefully and gain an appreciation of the full scope of health challenges I've faced. Dr. Moss did that and prescribed the right medication for me right away! This is after years and years of incorrect diagnoses and indifferent care from other doctors. She has earned my highest recommendation and I'm so grateful to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
Misdiagnosed my seven-year-old as bipolar, and placed her on atypical antipsychotics. The child then developed extrapyramidal symptoms, which Dr. Moss misdiagnosed as tics. Then came horrible movement disorder, akathisia, and violent behavior. She was in a psych hospital for 2 weeks. It was the most horrible thing my family has ever been through. We switched psychiatrists. My child has and always had autism plus severe anxiety, not bipolar. Propranolol is helping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Moss for over 10 years. She is an outstanding doctor, always professional, always takes time to listen carefully and explain clearly her observations and recommendations for treatment. She has helped identify the appropriate medications and dosages that have effectively stabilized my depression over many years. Her office administrator is friendly and courteous and I am always able to book my next appointment easily and am never kept waiting more than 5 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Moss, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moss?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry