Dr. Pamela Moore, MD

Dr. Pamela Moore, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 70 years old

Dr. Moore specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Storrs, CT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Moore? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moore's Experience

See how Dr. Moore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moore has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Moore
Dr. Moore's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
Storrs Mansfield, CT |
I had an abnormal test result that placed me at high-risk for acquiring a serious disease. I was never once alerted about this test result. I found out 2 years later, after having removed my medical records from Dr. Moore's care & office. This is the lowest level of disregard for patient health and safety that a doctor could possibly achieve. I encourage people to not seek out Dr. Moore as their physician. I will never recommend her to anyone. Staff is also very rude.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Moore has been my doctor for a long time (more years that I care to admit) and I LOVE HER. I have NEVER had a problem getting an appointment. Comments are correct in stating sometimes you'll see a PA, but if you can plan at all you can see her. The PA's in her office are very qualified and I have no hesitation of them treating me as well. I have a few health issues and she and her team keep me on track. I'll never change doctors if I don't have to.
in Ashford, CT |
Dr. Moore has been my GP for at least 10+ years, I was happy with her, however since she joined the UConn office, I NEVER get to see her! They always have me see a PA or NP. I am VERY dissatisfied with this, and I'm looking to find another doctor. Sure the UConn office looks to be everything a doctor's office should be, but looks are where this ends. Getting one's own lab reports is like jumping through hoops, along with paperwork to get YOUR OWN RESULTS. The staff doesn't know you from dirt.
in Mansfield Center, CT |
The staff is very rude and do not want to help. I made an appointment for 4:30 one day and got there and they told me it was not for that day (Friday) it was for Monday instead, but they never told me it was a different date on the phone. I then had an issue because I needed a prescription and would have to go over the weekend without it and asked if they could at least give me the prescription. They said you have to see the doctor first so I got nowhere with them.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Moore, MD?
Are you Dr. Moore?

Compare Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Moore's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Moore does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dartmouth Med

Graduated in 1990

Middlesex Hosp

Completed in 1991

Middlesex Hosp

Completed in 1993

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Moore does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.