Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryFemaleAge 42

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in San Jose, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine medical school in 2006. She is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD

Resilience Orthopedics

2430 Samaritan Dr San Jose, CA 95124 ()

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Mehta with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Regional Medical Center Of San Jose.

Make an appointment at Regional Medical Center Of San Jose today at (408) 692-3091.

These providers are on the medical staff of Regional Medical Center Of San Jose.

Dr. Mehta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta and her staff have been extremely professional and caring. She is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend her!
Paul Aduna – Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Disappointed, after researching knee Doctors near me I found Dr. Mehta read her web site and wanted to see her regarding my knee. I felt she would be the best person to advise what to do. Sorry to say the did not take my insurance (UntiedHealthcare - PPO).
sammy – Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I had an accident and literally could not move, from helping get an MRI quickly to fit me into a busy schedule Dr Mehta was amazing. She was professional, knowledgeable but more importantly caring. She went above and beyond for my care, and I am very grateful for that. I very highly recommend her!!
Cheick Camara – Aug 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I am so impressed by (and grateful) for the care given to me by Dr. Pamela Mehta. Any time I get the opportunity to give her a referral or recommendation I can’t resist. The level of care she provides far surpasses that of any other doctor I have ever seen. I was so impressed with Dr. Mehta’s approach. She patiently explained every detail of my ACL reconstruction surgery, and really took the time to listen and answer all the questions I had. If I ever have to refer anybody I know to an orthopedic surgeon, I will insist they see Dr. Mehta! There isn’t anybody else I would go to if I needed surgery again. Thanks Dr. Mehta for the great care you have provided me!
Derek Maravilla – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Mehta and her entire staff. They all go above and beyond for their Patients. I recommend Dr. Mehta and her staff to any and all new patients looking for a Dr.
Ulises Jimenez – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Dr. Mehta Is a confident, caring and Informative provider that I have complete trust in. She assisted me with a disc herniation and my care was top notch. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs an attentive and highly professional doctor!
Lynn Wong – Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Everything was professional and Dr. Pam Mehta and her office organization staff was kind, knew answers, directed me appropriately, left messages for Dr. Pam Mehta, Angela. Angela was very professional in communication with my attorney and always communicated back to me. Dr. Mehta was great treating my shoulder and is highly recommended by me for any shoulder injuries requiring surgery.
Hector J Luna – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I would absolutely recommend this facility to friends and family! The staff at Reliance Orthopedic and Dr. Mehta are extremely professional and tend to every need that has come up with me and my family. I am getting back to my old self and they have a whole lot to do with that. I appreciate it all!! Thank you so much!!
Carlos&Iniesha Thompson – Oct 27, 2020
Very good,,about Dr Pamela mehta she have lot of Experience in 14 years,super
Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
When your children like to run around barefoot it is inevitable that they will eventually get something lodged into their foot. Our daughter was climbing some trees in our backyard and wedged a couple splinters deep in her foot. After a few hours of attempts at home to remove these splinters with our own tweezers, soaking the feet, various internet remedies (and lots of scared screaming from our daughter when we got near her with tweezers) we sought the help of Dr. Mehta. Dr. Mehta's kind and calming approach was most helpful when she quickly examined the foot, spoke with our daughter, and then removed the two splinters from her foot. She helped to keep our daughter calm during the procedure and deftly pulled out the splinters. We recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone needing an expert physician who can deal with delicate patients!
Samantha – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Dr. Pamela Mehta earned my highest MD review. I have seen a half dozen surgeon’s involving multiple surgeries for orthopedic injury and this doctor checks all the best boxes: • an emphatic listener • holistic ‘whole person’ treatment; much more than just a skilled surgeon • tightly networked to other excellent coordinating care MD's • recommends surgical alternatives whenever possible • real concern for functional patient outcomes • tough when needed, even when treatment is uncomfortable • solid, well organized support staff Thank You Dr. Mehta!
mgill – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Pamela was compassionate and knowledgeable in treating my injury. It was clear she understood my pain and carefully explained the options, risks, and benefits to me. I had no doubts that she could help me through this process to recover my quality of life. Thank you!
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Dr Mehta was fabulous! Thankfully her treatment plan was so effective and efficient I didn’t need surgery. Her office is clean and comfortable. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeable. And Dr Mehta’s bedside manner is unbeatable. She was able to set my mind at ease as soon as I walked in. Getting my X-rays done right in the office was an added bonus!
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Everything about my visit was amazing. I feel I received personalized service from Dr. Mehta, and it started with her front desk staff who got me an appointment the next day. Dr. Mehta spent time with me and discussed multiple options for my knee pain, as I'm hoping not to have a knee replacement! Very impressed with her demeanor and bedside manner. Will absolutely be going back!
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Excellent experienced and caring Dr. and staff. Did and excellent job on my hip replacement with an incision that is barely noticeable. Wish I could give her a higher rating than a 5. I recommend her very highly. I am so greatful for her care.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
Dr. Mehta treated our son for a broken knee a year ago. Upon meeting her, we knew that we were in good hands. She exudes confidence, intelligence, as well as compassion. This was a complicated surgery, but we were confident and comfortable every step of the way. We felt that she gave our son the best care, answered every question, let us get in touch with her after hours with questions, and most importantly led him to a full recovery. Dr. Mehta is intelligent and kind, and a true gem.
Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I saw Dr. Mehta due to a fractured bone. I do not have confidence on her diagnosis and promise she made. Once she believed the implant for the fractured bone has infection and surgically removed the implant, but turned out having no infection detected after culture. Prescribed me to visit PT after implant removal, I did not go because I do not believe I should. Even without PT exercise, the weakly joined bone get 2nd fracture. She did not follow up call as promised, included one after surgery.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Justin in San Jose, CA – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I could not have found a better doctor for my knee replacement surgery than Dr Pamela Mehta. The operation went absolutely perfect and I am so glad I went through with the operation. Dr Mehtas bedside manners was over the top. Because of her I am now pain free. Elaine Beckus
Ila Elaine Beckus in Palm Desert – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Mehta especially if you want to get things done in a timely manner, Including surgery. She is very thorough and explains everything. Dr Mehta was very upfront about my needing to do my part for the surgery to be a success. I did and it was. I now have full range of my shoulder with very little or no pain. Fantastic results.
Cheryl in Oakland, CA – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?
I went to see Dr. Pamela Mehta because I was having arthritis pain due to bone on bone contact in my left knee. She recommended a PRP injection treatment. I decided to get the PRP treatment which caused a little soreness the next day at the injection spot, but my knee pain has decreased more and more every day, and after 4 weeks, I am feeling almost no pain at all, and am now feeling I can postpone knee replacement surgery. She really took the time to explain my options, I highly recommend her!
Barbara H. in San Jose, CA – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pamela Mehta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mehta?