Dr. Pamela McQuillin, MD

Dr. Pamela McQuillin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Our mission includes a set of values that are rooted in a deep and sincere RESPECT for patients, guests and other customers.

• R ight to a valued physician-patient relationship.
  • E thical decisions regarding patient's health.
  • S ensitivity to patient's needs and resources.
  • P rivacy and dignity are basic patient rights.
  • E fficient care delivered in a timely manner.
  • C ustomers and patients always come first.
  • T otal quality improvement to all of our services.

Pamela A. McQuillin, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.

Pamela McQuillin, M.D. is a Board Certified OBGYN who has a genuine passion for the physical, emotional and overall health of women. She dedicates her energy and time to maintaining the excellence to which OBGYN - Total HealthCare for Women was built upon: Providing superior healthcare with diplomacy, concern and RESPECT. She earned her M.D. at Texas Tech University. She performed her internship at RE Thomason in El Paso, Texas, and completed her residency at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center in Odessa, Texas. Dr. McQuillin offers a broadened approach to healthcare due to her extensive exposure at several major medical centers. Dr. McQuillin is a Fellow of  the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a member of the Ector County Medical Society. These are all accomplishments that contribute to Dr. McQuillin's commitment. While she continues to expand her knowledge with the latest in educational, innovative healthcare techniques and technology, she knows that women are not textbooks, and enjoys talking to her patients about their families and personal issues.

Dr. McQuillin's Experience

See how Dr. McQuillin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McQuillin

Dr. McQuillin accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McQuillin has admitting privileges.

Dr. McQuillin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McQuillin to family and friends
Dr. McQuillin Says:

At OBGYN - Total HealthCare for Women, we place a premium on providing a pleasant, productive patient experience. We understand that your time is valuable and seek to make accessing our staff as convenient and stress-free as possible.

Dr. McQuillin's Performance
Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQuillin has been my OBGYN for 7 years. She is an incredible doctor. She's very thorough and very caring. Any time I go in I always have a lot of questions, and she doesn't mind waiting however long it takes to answer them all. She has delivered both of my babies, and I would have her deliver any more children I may have. I wouldn't trade her in for anything. I highly recommend her because of her competent and loving nature!
in Crane, TX |
She and her staff make the experience the best it can be. No question is too dumb either. Very thorough.
in Midland, TX |
Great staff. Attentive, made sure I understood everything , made the process easy to start preparing for my pregnancy and the birth of my child.
in Big Spring |
Love this doctor! We were there for a while but totally worth the time spent. Dr. McQuillon spent time with my daughter and I answering questions and was very knowledgeable and patient. This was my first time to be seen in 3 yrs because of the way I was treated in the past going to other doctors, but this doctor is a keeper! I will definitely continue to see her. Dr. McQuillon's staff also was very nice, smiled and had eye contact when speaking to them, also were very knowledgeable.
in Midland,TX |
She delivered my baby boy in September and was incredible. I had a wonderful experience. I was super nervous and scared and she kept me calm and even let me listen to my classical music when doing exams and performing the C-Section. She is very gentle, kind and extremely knowledgeable. She answered any question I had without hesitation and gave me her medical opinion & never once did I feel uncomfortable. She is by far the best doctor I've seen. She truly cares about her patients.
in Odessa, TX |
I always feel a calmness from the staff. They don't rush though any of the visits or procedures. Yes, you sometimes have to wait awhile but I will always wait on a doctor that I know is going to take the same amount of time with me if needed.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. McQuillin is so caring and thorough. She is great about investigating any issues you might have. I always feel like I have received the best care possible!
in Seminole |
it was all pleasant the office visit the staff, the only thing is the office is a little hard to find,,, but managed..but great staff
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQuillin and her staff are all Amazing:)
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQuillin and her staff are absolutely wonderful! I cannot even begin to express how impressed I've been with choosing her as my doctor.
in Odessa,TX |
Bad time management . Worst doctor in town
in Odessa, TX |
Everybody is extremely nice, and helpful. I am happy I chose this OB/GYN with my pregnancy I know I'm in good hands and will definitely be returning in the future!
in Odessa, TX |
Love Dr. McQuillin! She is so nice and easy to talk too! She talks you through everything she is about to do, and how it might feel. The staff is great too all very friendly! She takes time with you and not in a hurry to get to the next patient. She truly cares. Although I was waiting for over an hour and half to see her. They were apologetic that she had a surgery earlier. Life happens.
in Odessa, TX |
Dr McQuillin in the sweetest and most gentle Doctor I have ever seen. I have been seeing her for about 3 years now. I had some medical issues and she answered all my questions and got me thru all my problems. The staff is great also. They always accommodate me with any issue I may have. I would recommend her to anyone young and old. She is the best!
in Odessa,Tx |
Love, love her! She's seen me and delivered all 6 of my babies! Awesome Dr and person. Would not go to anyone else ever! Mcquillin and staff are like family! Very friendly and professional. Recommend to everyone!
in Odessa, TX |
I have been with this doctor's office for almost a decade. I have never wanted to have any other OB/GYN! Great doctor, professional staff with a personal touch.
Everyone was so nice!
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQuillin is best doctor I have ever meet and she is such a sweetheart. Dr. McQuillin and her staff are so wonderful. They are so friendly and the office is always so clean and comfortable. I recently just had my first baby and throughout my whole pregnancy I had a lot of questions, and every time I called they were always there to help me. Shannon and Karly are wonderful!! I always bragg about Dr. McQuillin to all my friends and tell them they should go to her. Many of my friends have swi
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQuillin was very attentive and caring. She explained everything she was doing before she did it.
in Odessa, Texas |
Dr McQuillin is very sweet and really seems to care about her patients and makes time to answer any questions on concerns that you might have.
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQiullin was wonderful, I would recommend her to anyone. She and her staff are all so nice and helpful. McQuillin cares about patient comfort and talks to you the whole time so you know what to expect next. Very good bed side manners! The only reason I rated a 4 was because the wait was over an hr. But I will definitely be back!!
in Odessa, TX |
Our experience with this doctor was horrible. He waiting periods are over 2 hours. and when we complain about the waiting periods we got a very cold response from the doctor saying some patients ask more questions.. that's non of our business.. If you give me an appointment at 9:30 in the morning and I am still waiting a 12 PM.. I will be mad for sure..! she did not even checked me at our last meeting since we got mad There office have no time management.. don't waste ur time and money here !!!
in Odessa, TX |
You have to make your appointment months in advance. But Dr. McQuillin and her entire staff make you feel so comfortable and welcome that you will be glad you waited. I highly recommend this office!
I really like dr.mcquillin. she is a very sweet woman and I feel very comfortable with her. However every time I have ever needed results for something or to talk to a nurse, the wait is forever. Hey staff did not call my prescription in until the third time I called to remind them to. It took a month for the nurse to call me back for results that Dr. McQuillin said should only take a week. I had to call several times and was only able to leave messages for the nurse.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. McQuillin is wonderful. She is very helpful and explains everything properly. I really enjoy having her as my OBGYN and have delivered one adorable baby with her help. Thank you.
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. McQuillin is the best doctor in town by far. She always listens and is very attentive. Her staff is AWESOME!!!!!! The best staff in town!
in Odessa, TX |
If I could leave a negative rating for her, I would. I told her at my only apt. that I have a disablilty which makes pregnancy high-risk, and she said we would deal with my pregnancy when it happened. I did become pregnant, was rudely shocked to find that she did not handle high-risk pregnancies (something she did not say at my apt.), and transferred me to another doctor. Either she was not paying attention, or she was just stringing me along while I was low risk and high pay. Avoid her.
So friendly and professional
in Odessa, Tx |
Very caring and listens.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. McQuillin has the most wonderful beside manner of any doctor I have ever been around. I LOVE having her as my doctor and I would highly recommend her.
in Odessa Texas |
SHE'S THE BEST DOCTOR IN ODESSA TEXAS!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET 7 YEARS GO BY W/O SEEING HER DUE TO INSURANCE. I SHOULD HAVE PAID FULL PRICE!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MCQUILLIN AND HER STAFF. SHE DELIVERED ALL 3 IF MY BABIES AND HOPEFULLY A FOURTH SOON! THANK YOU DR. MCQUILLIN! I CAN HONESTLY SAY SHE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY!!!
in Crane Tx |
Dr. McQuillin and staff were amazing to me! Beyond professional and kind! I would recommend her to anyone!! I was very on edge when I was first told I had to see a different doctor from the one I've been seeing for years already, But as soon as I walked in I felt welcome! Herself and staff keep checking to see if everything was okay and I was comfortable!!
in Odessa |
Dr. Mcquillin is a wonderful doctor. She cares about all of her patients as of they were her family. She's the best doctor I've ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela McQuillin, MD?
Are you Dr. McQuillin?

Compare Dr. McQuillin

}

Dr. McQuillin says...

Pamela A. McQuillin, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.

Dr. McQuillin's Care Philosophy

• R ight to a valued physician-patient relationship.
  • E thical decisions regarding patient's health.
  • S ensitivity to patient's needs and resources.
  • P rivacy and dignity are basic patient rights.
  • E fficient care delivered in a timely manner.
  • C ustomers and patients always come first.
  • T otal quality improvement to all of our services.

Dr. McQuillin says...

Pamela McQuillin, MD is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and a Fellow of both the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She brings her clinical expertise to assess, advise, and treat women's healthcare needs, whether it's pregnancy, a gynecologic issue, or an annual exam. As a female physician, she understands the importance of a one-on-one relationship and effective communication with her patients. She truly understands your needs. She doesn't want to do all of the talking, but rather, she wants to hear what concerns her patients.

Dr. McQuillin says...

Dr. McQuillin's clinical interests include but are not limited to Vaginal Births, Cesarean Sections, Minimally Invasive Vaginal Surgery, Hysteroscopic Sterilization and several In-office Procedures, Women's Preventive Care, and Basic Infertility.  She is a member of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Medical Association, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, and the Ector County Medical Association.

Dr. McQuillin says...

As part of our concerted effort to continually improve patient satisfaction, we monitor and review the patient feedback we receive about our practice. This evaluation includes the careful consideration of patient responses about our physician and staff performance.

We encourage you to share thoughts and opinions, and appreciate your willingness to participate in this survey. Thank you again for taking the time to complete and submit this form.

Dr. McQuillin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Fellow Member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2002
    • Member of the Texas Medical Association, 2002
    • Fellow Member of the Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2002
    • AMA Physician Recognition Award with Comendation, 2008

• Anal Warts
  • Anemia of Pregnancy
  • Antepartum Hemorrhage
  • Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Apical Vaginal Prolapse
  • Gonococcal Urethritis
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Birth
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Rectourethral Fistula
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rh Disease
  • Sebaceous Cysts
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexual Pain Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis

Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Training

Completed in 2009

Implanon Birth Control Device Training

Completed in 2010

Dr. McQuillin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McQuillin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Cryoablation
  • Cystectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage