Learn about Dr. Maben

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Video

Dr. Maben's Experience

Dr. Maben's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Kansas Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center

Dr. Maben has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maben's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maben to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Maben's Performance
in Independence, MO |
Dr Maben stays current with the latest of everything from medicines, advancements of technology of all forms. Dr Maben always in the last 20 years plus, has always made the correct diagnosis and treatments the first time. Dr Maben has saved my life several times and allowed me ways to remain independent.
Blue Springs, MO |
I very much like the medical practice of this Internal Medicine doctor. I would encourage anyone to make her their primary care doctor.
in independence, mo. |
Dr. Pamela Maben, MD is very thorough with advice and listens to everything you say and is always focused on your problems or illnesses and is aggressive to find solutions. she is easy to talk to and courteous. The waiting rooms are very clean and your wait is never long. I would recommend Dr. Maben for all your healthcare needs.
in Independence Mo. |
I have been going to Dr. Maben for several years. She is always very good at sending me to specialist or some else if needed. She is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to everybody.
Independence, MO |
Dr. Maben is always friendly which we appreciate. But more than that, she is truly concerned about any issues we may be having. I would recommend her as a physician to my family and friends.
Very disappointed. She took over after my doc moved to Ca. I've only seen her twice. After a test that indicated I had a big problem, she had someone in her office call & drop the bad news bomb who couldn't answer any of my questions & directed me/sent my paperwork to the wrong kind of specialist for follow up. Turns out I'm fine but I cried at work. Not cool. Would be nice to be asked if it was a good time to talk.
in Independence, MO |
I was forced to make an appointment with Dr. Maben because she refused to renew my prescription for Niaspan. There was not other information rather than I had to set up the appointment. When I explained that I was not happy about paying for an office visit, the nurse told me that I do not have to see her and pay for the visit if i do not want to. I delayed seeing a doctor. I was told by the nurse that Niaspan causes heart attacks and that is why the Dr. wanted to see me. That is not true.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Maben, MD?
Are you Dr. Maben?

Visit Dr. Maben

Dr. Maben accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA