Dr. Pamela Maben, MD

Dr. Pamela Maben, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Pamela Maben, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Independence, MO. She is 62 years old. Dr. Maben is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center, Research Medical Center and Centerpoint Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Maben

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Video

Dr. Maben's Experience

Dr. Maben's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Kansas Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center

Dr. Maben has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maben's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maben to family and friends
Dr. Maben's Performance
Independence, MO |
Dr. Mabel took her time to listen to me in a calm and professional manner
in Independence, MO |
If deserves me correctly, I have been seeing Dr Maben for almost twenty years. Not once,have I ever had a single thought on seeing someone else. I will stay with Dr Maben till my dying day, which with her care, will not be for a long time. You will not find a more qualified, courteous,understanding physician .
in Independence Mo |
Dr. Maben is very good. She explains everything well. Easy to talk to .. I feel at ease with her. Totally happy she is my Dr.
in Independence, MO |
when i went to see Dr. Maben i felt relaxed right off the bat, she seemed very concern with what issues i have. She orders some test and when they came back they was on the phone with me to let me know what they had found. They took the time with me and i really liked that so many Doctors just get you in and out not caring about your health, so with that being said i am glad i switched doctors.
in Independence, MO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Maben to my family and friends because she is a doctor who asks questions, explains in terms anything you ask and takes the time to exam her patients as if you are the only ones see is seeing that day. She always greets you with a smile. She always gives you a sheet of what took place that day for future reference. Her office is clean and the staff are very courteous and efficient. The information on the screens give pertinent information for various health issue
in Independence, MO |
Dr Maben stays current with the latest of everything from medicines, advancements of technology of all forms. Dr Maben always in the last 20 years plus, has always made the correct diagnosis and treatments the first time. Dr Maben has saved my life several times and allowed me ways to remain independent.
Independence , MO |
I very much like the medical practice of this Internal Medicine doctor. I would encourage anyone to make her their primary care doctor.
in independence, mo. |
Dr. Pamela Maben, MD is very thorough with advice and listens to everything you say and is always focused on your problems or illnesses and is aggressive to find solutions. she is easy to talk to and courteous. The waiting rooms are very clean and your wait is never long. I would recommend Dr. Maben for all your healthcare needs.
Independence, MO |
Dr. Maben is always friendly which we appreciate. But more than that, she is truly concerned about any issues we may be having. I would recommend her as a physician to my family and friends.
Very disappointed. She took over after my doc moved to Ca. I've only seen her twice. After a test that indicated I had a big problem, she had someone in her office call & drop the bad news bomb who couldn't answer any of my questions & directed me/sent my paperwork to the wrong kind of specialist for follow up. Turns out I'm fine but I cried at work. Not cool. Would be nice to be asked if it was a good time to talk.
in Independence, MO |
I was forced to make an appointment with Dr. Maben because she refused to renew my prescription for Niaspan. There was not other information rather than I had to set up the appointment. When I explained that I was not happy about paying for an office visit, the nurse told me that I do not have to see her and pay for the visit if i do not want to. I delayed seeing a doctor. I was told by the nurse that Niaspan causes heart attacks and that is why the Dr. wanted to see me. That is not true.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Maben, MD?
Are you Dr. Maben?

Visit Dr. Maben

Dr. Maben accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA