Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Pamela Lipkin, MD
Dr. Pamela Lipkin, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

128 E 62nd St

New York, NY 10065

Learn about Dr. Lipkin

Dr. Lipkin's Experience

Dr. Lipkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Lipkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lipkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipkin to family and friends
Dr. Lipkin's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lipkin gave me prediction as to what could be achieved! She listens well and is happy to give her professional opinion. Being that this was my first time with getting injections, she explained everything very well to me. Dr. Lipkin is knowledgeable and I totally trust her and don't give it a second thought to turn my face over into her hands. I am always happy with the results and recommend her to all my family and friends.
new york, ny |
Dr. Lipkin simply changed my life. Before, I was unhappy with my nose and felt very insecure. When I walked into Dr. Lipkin's office for the first time I was immediately greeted with her kindness. Without me telling her she immediately knew what needed work. She really knows what she is doing as she has tons of experience. I am so happy with my results and the recovery was easy with minimal bruising. I highly recommend Dr. Lipkin to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery !!!!
New York, NY |
Longtime user of Botox and juvederm. Have tried many doctors including Fred Brandt Dr Lipkin is much better and more careful and less expensive. A home run. Most of my friends go there All are happy.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I first went to Dr. Lipkin twenty six years ago for a modified rhinoplasty and chin implant, both of which have held up extremely well over the years. I am a returning patient coming back for more facial work. Dr. Lipkin is a physician who inspires patient confidence and has a warm and caring demeanor. She has the ability to explain the medical aspects of procedures in a way that the patient understands: clear and succinct, without being patronizing. I'm very much looking forward to my June proc
New York, NY |
Dr Lipkin did surgery on my son after an accident that required multiple surgeries. He is now better than new. She was technically superior but also very caring.DR LIPKIN is famous for noses for good reason. Spectacular results. We have sent several friends there and all are extremely happy.
Dallas, TX |
I have known Dr Lipkin for many years and she has perfomed several procedures on me. Dr. Lipkin is an artist and a brilliant surgeon. I have eagerly recommended Dr Lipkin to friends and family members and she did a beautiful job on each person. She has tremendous artistic judgement and and golden hands.
Astoria, NY |
There is nobody like Dr Lipkin. She is a superb technician and also an artist. She is a perfectionist almost to a fault. I couldn't be happier with my treatment.
Commack, NY |
Dr. Lipkin is a superb plastic surgeon. I had my nose done 2 years ago and recently had my eyelids done. She has a wonderful staff and is very experienced in her field. I'd recommend her to anyone interested.
New York, NY |
Highly recommend dr lipkin Very happy with my surgery I had many different procedures Over the years And Was always Pleased
in Paramus, NJ |
I just got my septum fixed by Dr. Lipkin. I can finally breathe! She is amazing. Beautiful office and very professional. I can finally sleep at night with out snoring.
in New York, NY |
I had great experience! Dr. Lipkin is genius...very professional and I felt completely at ease in her hands.
Richmond Hills NY |
If you want the best, you have to see Dr. Pamela Lipkin. She did the most natural wonderful job on my nose. I love my results . I couldn't be happier! Operating room staff was perfect the entire experience.
Honesdale, PA |
Best Experience!
Honesdale, PA |
Very Professional!! I highly recommend Dr. Pamela Lipkin, she did my nose and my results were unbelievable great. Thanks to Dr. Pamela Lipkin.
Hoboken, NJ |
I am so happy I went to see Dr Lipkin. She has golden hands. My face looks absolutely perfect thanks to her! She explained everything so I could understand and was very helpful and informative. I am so happy I went to see her and I highly recommend her!
in New York, NY |
I just did Botox and filler with Dr. Lipkin. She has amazing hands and taste. I have never looked better. Her office is immaculate. She is very professional and so is her staff. I can't wait to go back and try laser!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Lipkin is extraordinary, amazing and knowledgeable. Her office is very professional and helpful. Her expertise on facial anatomy to each person is remarkable. I would only trust her hands on my face with any device. I left her office looking natural, refreshed and youthful again. Not only is she an incredible physician but a warm hearted human being who is down to earth.
New York, NY |
I usually do not use reviews but i felt i owed this to the public!! Dr. Lipkin is the best surgeon. I had a facelift that was completely natural. She is an expert on fillers also. Most surgeons have their nurses do this but she does it herself. so perfect.
New York, NY |
Dr. Lipkin is a phenomenal surgeon. She did my Rhinoplasty and I am very happy with the results. She exceeded my expectations and changed my life. Dr. Lipkin has a wonderful bedside manner. What else can you ask for from a Doctor. One in a million.
I had a deviated septum. Breathing out of one side of my nose only, I probably could have lived with had I not been getting continuous throat infections from all the post nasal drip. Aesthetically, I was becoming increasingly alarmed as the tip of my nose started to shift badly. After endless researched I kept getting Dr. Lipkin's name over and over. She did such a natural, fantastic job, I will forever be thankful for her skills. You rock Dr. Lipkin!
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Lipkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Lipkin?

See our Facial Plastic Surgery Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center

Visit Dr. Lipkin