Dr. Pamela Martin, MD

Dr. Pamela Martin, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Pamela Martin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Keller, TX. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

300 N Rufe Snow Dr

Keller, TX 76248

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's Experience

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Pharyngitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Eastern Virginia Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Eastern Virginia Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Martin's Performance
North Richland Hills, TX |
Has little or no concern for patient. It's all about her! A1 was out of site. She wanted to immediately put me on insulin. She did not read my file as I had been on steroids for breathing which sends your A1 out of site. Refused to wait 3 months for new A1. When I did take it it was 7.4. How about that Doc?? Close to normal. This doctor is no good...
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Martin has been my doctor for the past year. She takes so much time with me, she is personable, humorous and kind. It is refreshing to have a female doctor because she understands (as a female) about the issues we face. The office is extremely caring and professional as well.
in Ft Worth, TX |
If you don't mind being talked down to criticized and never have any of questions answered then dr. Martin is the right person for you. But for me when I go see a doctor I feel like they should be able to answer the concerns that I have. Instead of being told to stop complaining about their thyroid levels and to join Jenny Craig. Her and her stuff are very rude, short and impatient. They do not return any of your phone calls. I have been trying since April to get my labs results from them.
in Keller TX |
Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor with excellent bedside manners, I never had a problem when talking to her face to face I do agree the waiting time at the front office is ridiculous more than 45 min, but when inside I never have to wait more than 10 min, I do have a problem with whoever is in charge of returning calls or faxing refills, I have work in the medical field and is very crucial for whoever is in charge to keep on top of all patients health messages and refills or a courtesy called.
in Roanoke, TX |
Dr. Martin is a very affectionate person who truly demonstrate how much she cares. I have no complaints about her. Have been her patient for many years. She follows up, makes sure I have gone to see specialists she has recommended. She is an excellent very knowledgeable doctor. To me she is like a very loving relative. She inquires about my family........I love her so very much!
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Pamela Martin is wonderful! She is knowledgeable, she is informative, she makes sure you understand what your treatment is for and exactly why it is needed, and she is caring. I love having Dr. Martin as my doctor.
Bethany, LA |
I would choose zero stars if I could. Will never recommend this dr to anyone. Two or more hours seems to be the standard wait time with her. My time is valuable too so either spread appointment times out farther apart and see fewer patients or limit your time with each patient. This is completely unacceptable, incredibly rude and unprofessional.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Martin is very through and truly concerned when presenting with new complaints. She is very easy to talk to and demonstrates a vast amount of knowledge related to current treatment guidelines.
Weatherford, TX |
it took her a year and 3 lost lab results to find out about my father had cancer. now she is doing to me with telling me i have ultrasound appointments but never getting them scheduled.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love her staff and her! She is great at what she does and Is very thorough. The wait time is high but that is because she gives you her undivided attention and will assist you in any way possible. I also like that she has walk ins available. No matter the reviews, check her out for yourself! I have sent several people to her and they love her and her expertise like I do. I'm a 5 year patient and love that they know me and take care of me every time....and I love Tyesha!
Keller, Texas |
I have been waiting for more than 2 hours to see the doctor for a "scheduled" appointment. TWO HOURS!!! No apologies. Nothing. It's like the doctor is a No-Show. Shame on you Dr. Martin! Shame on you!
Ft Worth, TX |
Coming to this medical center was the biggest mistake ever! The communication between Dr and patient and patient and staff is horrible. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy and this Dr ruined it for me. Now I am having to wait even longer for a much needed surgery. I would be told one thing while staff would do another. I should be in surgery right now but because of thier incompetence my surgery was canceled. Do not waste your time with this Dr or facility.
in Watauga, TX |
Three complaints: 1. Long wait times to see doctor after having vitals taken (over an hour last visit) 2. Prescriptions being denied to pharmacy mailing company 3. Referral to specialist not sent
in Fort Worth, tx |
Very friendly. However runs an intolerable practice. First the reception desk is ran by two young ladies who will giggle and snicker back and forth showing eachother their cell phones at the front desk while you wait on them. Once you finally get their attention they always look bothered. 3/4 times I've been there. I initially was going for T treatment. Set schedule every Tuesday afternoon. Even that would take an hour each visit. Out of the tree times I went shortest wait was 40 mins.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I actually did not see this Dr. She had a family emergency the day I came, so I saw her PA who was awesome. Dr Martin front desk ladies have been very hard to work with. I was told "I don't have Time to work on this anymore" when asking for some help. I was also called by one of the ladies at the front who gave me information with no supporting evidence, and after hours of researching I found out she was completely wrong.
Keller, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Martin for about 7 years now and absolutely love her. She's funny, intelligent, and very caring. The one thing that I do not like is the wait times. I've voiced my concerns about long wait times and wish that practice would set better expectations if the wait times are going to be long.
Roanoke, TX |
My first experience was awful. I was made to wait 1.5 hours in pain, during which other patients came in and went home after being seen, and the staff kept playing the same broken record, you are next. When Dr, Martin did come in, she did not seem apologetic, instead, she rudely retorted if I wanted to be seen or not. Very recently, I had to wait 2 weeks before finally calling her nurse to have DR. Martin go over my lab results.She still has not given me the specialist referral after 3 weeks
Keller, TX |
She is very condescending and will not let you get a word in. She automatically assumes that the patient is an absolute idiot - huge egomaniac! I would not see her again even if I was on fire!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Martin and staff was extremely professional and help my situation in the best way. I would highly recommend her services to all my families and friends.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Martin consistently dismissed my concerns over my elevated blood pressure. I went 2 months of it being elevated with only 1 change in any meds to control it and that was only a change in dosage and not an actual medicine to control it. I've decided to change PCPs and will definitely not recommend her to any of my friends.
in Keller, TX |
Such a wonderful Doctor'' I work in health care have been for year in hospitals in clinics so I truly can say she is GREAT '' she takes the time to talk to you in ask how you are doing .I fill very comfortable when I come in for what ever I need . You picked the right field Dr Martin you are truly amazing'' .
A wonderful experience. Low wait time, and Dr. Martin really listened to all of my numerous concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?