Dr. Pamela B. Martin, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 55 years old

North Hills Family Medicine
300 N Rufe Snow Dr
Keller, TX 76248 Get Directions

Dr. Martin specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Keller, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Martin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Martin's Experience

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Martin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Martin
Dr. Martin's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (78)
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love her staff and her! She is great at what she does and Is very thorough. The wait time is high but that is because she gives you her undivided attention and will assist you in any way possible. I also like that she has walk ins available. No matter the reviews, check her out for yourself! I have sent several people to her and they love her and her expertise like I do. I'm a 5 year patient and love that they know me and take care of me every time....and I love Tyesha!
Keller, Texas |
I have been waiting for more than 2 hours to see the doctor for a "scheduled" appointment. TWO HOURS!!! No apologies. Nothing. It's like the doctor is a No-Show. Shame on you Dr. Martin! Shame on you!
Ft Worth, TX |
Coming to this medical center was the biggest mistake ever! The communication between Dr and patient and patient and staff is horrible. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy and this Dr ruined it for me. Now I am having to wait even longer for a much needed surgery. I would be told one thing while staff would do another. I should be in surgery right now but because of thier incompetence my surgery was canceled. Do not waste your time with this Dr or facility.
in Watauga, TX |
Three complaints: 1. Long wait times to see doctor after having vitals taken (over an hour last visit) 2. Prescriptions being denied to pharmacy mailing company 3. Referral to specialist not sent
in Fort Worth, tx |
Very friendly. However runs an intolerable practice. First the reception desk is ran by two young ladies who will giggle and snicker back and forth showing eachother their cell phones at the front desk while you wait on them. Once you finally get their attention they always look bothered. 3/4 times I've been there. I initially was going for T treatment. Set schedule every Tuesday afternoon. Even that would take an hour each visit. Out of the tree times I went shortest wait was 40 mins.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I actually did not see this Dr. She had a family emergency the day I came, so I saw her PA who was awesome. Dr Martin front desk ladies have been very hard to work with. I was told "I don't have Time to work on this anymore" when asking for some help. I was also called by one of the ladies at the front who gave me information with no supporting evidence, and after hours of researching I found out she was completely wrong.
Keller, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Martin for about 7 years now and absolutely love her. She's funny, intelligent, and very caring. The one thing that I do not like is the wait times. I've voiced my concerns about long wait times and wish that practice would set better expectations if the wait times are going to be long.
Roanoke, TX |
My first experience was awful. I was made to wait 1.5 hours in pain, during which other patients came in and went home after being seen, and the staff kept playing the same broken record, you are next. When Dr, Martin did come in, she did not seem apologetic, instead, she rudely retorted if I wanted to be seen or not. Very recently, I had to wait 2 weeks before finally calling her nurse to have DR. Martin go over my lab results.She still has not given me the specialist referral after 3 weeks
Keller, TX |
She is very condescending and will not let you get a word in. She automatically assumes that the patient is an absolute idiot - huge egomaniac! I would not see her again even if I was on fire!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Martin and staff was extremely professional and help my situation in the best way. I would highly recommend her services to all my families and friends.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Martin consistently dismissed my concerns over my elevated blood pressure. I went 2 months of it being elevated with only 1 change in any meds to control it and that was only a change in dosage and not an actual medicine to control it. I've decided to change PCPs and will definitely not recommend her to any of my friends.
in Keller, TX |
Such a wonderful Doctor'' I work in health care have been for year in hospitals in clinics so I truly can say she is GREAT '' she takes the time to talk to you in ask how you are doing .I fill very comfortable when I come in for what ever I need . You picked the right field Dr Martin you are truly amazing'' .
A wonderful experience. Low wait time, and Dr. Martin really listened to all of my numerous concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela B. Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?

Compare Dr. Martin

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Martin at North Hills Family Medicine

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Duke University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Eastern Virginia Medical School
    Eastern Virginia Medical School

Completed in 1990

Princeton University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine