Dr. Pamela Edwards, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Lady's Island Medical Center 97 Sea Island Pkwy Ste 203 Ladys Island, SC 29907 Get Directions
Dr. Pamela Edwards, MD
Dr. Pamela Edwards, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ladys Island, SC. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Coastal Carolina Hospital.

Dr. Edwards' Care Philosophy

As a Family Practitioner, I believe treating people as a whole entity. I am an empathetic listener, and have discovered that people will most often lead me directly to the problem if I listen closely enough. I promote health and wellness, and I believe that laughter does good like a medicine. I study and follow recommended guidelines, and serve as an advocate for my patients. I enjoy taking care of patients from all walks of life, and am honored to care for them and their entire families.

Dr. Edwards' Experience

See how Dr. Edwards' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Edwards is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Edwards has admitting privileges.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
Dr. Edwards' Performance
in Beaufort, SC |
Dr. Edwards is my Dad's practitioner and took care of my Mom before she died in January 2017. If you are looking for a kind, caring, and knowledgeable physician, Dr. Edwards is for you. Her staff are wonderful and they all respond when called upon. I am grateful for Tracy at the front desk and for all of the staff's gentleness. Thank you!
in Saint Helena Island, SC |
I would definantly recommend Dr. Edwards. She is just wonderful. Takes time with her patients. She is in no hurry to go to the next patient making sure that her current appointment is happy and satisfied and don't have any questions. If you have those questions she is make sure you clearly understand. I just love her. I trust her completely with my health care needs.
in Beaufort, SC |
Dr. Edwards is the best Primary Care doctor I've ever encountered. She takes the time to actually listen and is genuinely interested in helping and treating/monitoring her patients, which is rare these days. I've seen other doctors that are too busy trying to see a large volume of patients, that they can only spend 10 min per patient and they even rush through that. Dr. Edwards has provided me with excellent care and has properly addressed my medical concerns. I would highly recommend her.
in Beaufort, SC |
Dr. Edwards is very nice and I believe competent, but she does not have a very organized or informed office. It is impossible to get anyone to return a phone call or answer the phones. She has miscoded so many of my tests and prescriptions. I believe she is competent, but have doubts about the staff that she has in place.
in Beaufort, SC |
She has been doing my pain mgmt and pcp until suddenly her STAFF not her personally informed all of her patients that this was no longer going to be done. When I went to get my script for a chronic painful illness I was told this is it. My script is a low dose and has been so for the last 24 months. Nonetheless it has left me in a bad and very painful situation.The dr she referred me to doesn't treat my illness. I exp. this & that my specialist will but not until next wk; her nurse said to bad.
in Ladys Island, SC |
Pamela Edwards has been my Dr. for approximately one year. Overall, I found her to be an outstanding Doctor. She provides excellent patient care and I believe that she truly cares about the welfare of her patients!
She's wonderful.
in Beaufort, SC |
I LOVE Dr. Edwards, BUT, she is always overbooked and it is very hard to get an appt when you are sick. She doesn't have lab services so you always have to go to elsewhere for blood work, which is very inconvenient. If you can get in, she is very thorough, caring and a smart doctor. But if you are sick and need to get in, you almost always have to wait several days and end up at an urgent care facility.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Edwards, MD?
Are you Dr. Edwards?

Compare Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' Care Philosophy

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Edwards' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

Floyd Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Shorter University, Rome, GA

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage