Dr. Pamela Dasher, MD

Dr. Pamela Dasher, MD

Family Medicine | Female

McLaren Flint-Davison Community Medical Center 10090 E Lippincott Blvd, Davison, MI 48423 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dasher specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Davison, MI. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dasher? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dasher's Experience

61Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dasher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dasher

Dr. Dasher accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dasher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dasher

Dr. Dasher's Review Details
2.9 based on 18 responses
Experience with Dr. Dasher
Dr. Dasher's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I've been a patient of Dr. Pamela Dasher for 6 months. Dr. Dasher has helped me get my cholesterol and blood pressure under control with great lifestyle recommendation and medication where needed. After struggling with nagging knee pain for over a year, Dr. Dasher has been instrumental in making my upcoming knee replacement a reality on my calendar. Thanks to Dr. Dasher for helping me navigate the complicated Orthopedic repair process with great advice, insight and recommendations.
in Flint, MI |
She was very considerate, and listened to the problems I am having. She worked with me and we developed a plan to help me get healthy.
in Flint Michigan |
My wife and I have been with Dr Dasher for going on three years. She's very easy to talk to very pleasant and friendly personality very professional. As long as I'm in Flint Michigan that will be my doctor I am more than satisfied. She takes time with each patient. Very satisfied she won't hesitate to send you to a specialist if needed.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I like Dr. Dasher I don't like the fact when I come for a visit she tells me I can only discuss 1 health issue and I will have to make another appt to discuss more. I thought doctor's discover via listening to the patient. I'm not sure if MHS is forcing her to see more patients in less time because I'm told I only have 15 min to state what's wrong and for her to diagnose the problem this makes me feel a little uneasy. If this is the case MHS should reconsider the way they do business.
in burton , michigan |
Dr Pamela Dasher, has been our family doctor for over 10 yrs. she is an amAzing doctor. She Listens! She is always 150% with you. Finds you the right medical plan. I suffer from PTSD and aniexty and she is always available when I need her or have one of my attacks. She only gives you the things you need. My husband and I both are safe in her care and feel she is 150% capable of doing her job above and beyond!
Flushing |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Dasher. She was able to focus on me during our visit thanks to her handsome scribe. We established a plan of care that made me feel confident in her and her staff. I would definitely recommend her to any friends and close family.
Have you seen Dr. Dasher?
Are you Dr. Dasher? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Dasher

×

Dr. Dasher does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dasher and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dasher does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dasher and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Sanction

Dr. Dasher has received 1 sanction

• Other  (6/20/2014)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Dasher, Pamela Lynne MD: License # 4301080058: ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has placed the physician’s license on PROBATION and imposed a FINE.
    • State: Michigan

Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Dasher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dasher has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Dasher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dasher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dasher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
  • Sanctions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dasher

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dasher's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dasher

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients