Family Medicine  |
Dr. Pamela Dasher, MD
Dr. Pamela Dasher, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Davison, MI. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Dasher is affiliated with McLaren Flint and Hurley Medical Center.

McLaren Flint-Davison Community Medical Center

10090 E Lippincott Blvd

Davison, MI 48423

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dasher

Dr. Dasher's Experience

Dr. Dasher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Sanctions found

Dr. Dasher does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Sanction
  • Other (6/20/2014)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Dasher, Pamela Lynne MD: License # 4301080058: ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has placed the physician’s license on PROBATION and imposed a FINE.
    State: Michigan

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Dasher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dasher has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Dasher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dasher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dasher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dasher to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Dasher's Performance
    GOOD
I was looking for a PCP in my area that was covered by my insurance and found Dr. Dasher. I've visited her twice so far this year and have been very pleased with her bedside manner and helpfulness. I always get very nervous when I go to the doctor, but the nurse who checked me in for my first visit was extremely friendly and helped me relax. Dr. Dasher's physical exam was efficient and informative. She helped put me at ease while taking time to answer my questions and listen to me.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
Dr. Dasher is a very knowledgeable and compassionate physician. Dr. Dasher answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns, while providing explanations as needed. She genuinely cares about her patients' health. I am so glad to have her as my PCP!
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I've been a patient of Dr. Pamela Dasher for 6 months. Dr. Dasher has helped me get my cholesterol and blood pressure under control with great lifestyle recommendation and medication where needed. After struggling with nagging knee pain for over a year, Dr. Dasher has been instrumental in making my upcoming knee replacement a reality on my calendar. Thanks to Dr. Dasher for helping me navigate the complicated Orthopedic repair process with great advice, insight and recommendations.
in Flint, MI |
She was very considerate, and listened to the problems I am having. She worked with me and we developed a plan to help me get healthy.
in Flint Michigan |
My wife and I have been with Dr Dasher for going on three years. She's very easy to talk to very pleasant and friendly personality very professional. As long as I'm in Flint Michigan that will be my doctor I am more than satisfied. She takes time with each patient. Very satisfied she won't hesitate to send you to a specialist if needed.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I like Dr. Dasher I don't like the fact when I come for a visit she tells me I can only discuss 1 health issue and I will have to make another appt to discuss more. I thought doctor's discover via listening to the patient. I'm not sure if MHS is forcing her to see more patients in less time because I'm told I only have 15 min to state what's wrong and for her to diagnose the problem this makes me feel a little uneasy. If this is the case MHS should reconsider the way they do business.
in burton , michigan |
Dr Pamela Dasher, has been our family doctor for over 10 yrs. she is an amAzing doctor. She Listens! She is always 150% with you. Finds you the right medical plan. I suffer from PTSD and aniexty and she is always available when I need her or have one of my attacks. She only gives you the things you need. My husband and I both are safe in her care and feel she is 150% capable of doing her job above and beyond!
Flushing |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Dasher. She was able to focus on me during our visit thanks to her handsome scribe. We established a plan of care that made me feel confident in her and her staff. I would definitely recommend her to any friends and close family.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Dasher, MD?
Are you Dr. Dasher?