Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD

Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Vista Ridge Family Physicians 751 Hebron Pkwy Ste 150 Lewisville, TX 75057 Get Directions

Pamela Cruz, M.D. practices at Vista Ridge Family Physicians. Services include diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of heart and vascular conditions.

Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lewisville, TX. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Cruz is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville and Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton.

Dr. Cruz's Experience

See how Dr. Cruz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cruz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cruz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Cruz's Performance
    GOOD
Lewisville, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Pam Cruz. She is professional and cares for her patients. However her staff needs to me more courteous, friendly and a smile on their faces and not communicate their own stress to the patients. Also staff needs to be thorough by checking the patient charts first before giving a guess answer. I inquired to confirm the reason for my lab appointment. I was told blood work. I called back and spoke to a second person and I was told for urine. Check records first.
Lewisville, TX |
Worst staff ever, lazy, unprofessional.
Thanks for rating our practice. If you would like to talk to us about your experience in more detail and share how we could have earned a 5-start rating, we would welcome your comments. Please send your contact information to indiraparrales@texashealth.org. --Thanks Indira P.
in Carrollton, TX |
My name is Debbie Brown in Carrollton TX ...I have always loved Dr. Cruz...I am also looking for employment if Dr. Cruz has any openings in her office...I have no health insurance experience but willing to learn....I love working with people, meeting new people..caring and helping everyone..
I had been with Dr. Cruz for years and really like her. Unfortunately, I had difficulty getting her staff to return calls. Prescriptions were on the bottom of their list to handle as well. Last November, I had a scan and report sent to her office indicating I had a mass on my kidney. I'm still waiting for a call from her office. It was time for me to move on. I will miss Dr. Cruz, but I had to find a more dependable primary care physician.
Marie, I am sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the chance to talk to you about it in more detail. If you are open to it, please email me your contact information at indiraparrales@texashealth.org. -Thanks Indira P.
in Dallas, TX |
Have been going to Dr. Cruz for 20 years. Great physician. Have tried others when I moved further from her office; I have never found anyone as thorough, well thought and as compassionate as Dr. Cruz. She's the best. I now drive to her anytime I need anything even though it's out of the way.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD?

Compare Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Cruz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center

Graduated in 1991

Brooklyn Hospital Center-Downtown Campus

Completed in 1996

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cruz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.