Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD

Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Pamela Cruz, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Lewisville, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from U Of The East in 1991 and specializes in internal medicine and family medicine.

751 Hebron Pkwy Ste 150

Lewisville, TX 75057

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz's Experience

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Cruz "Pamela Cruz, M.D. practices at Vista Ridge Family Physicians. Services include diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of heart and vascular conditions."

Dr. Cruz does not have any board certifications listed.

• U Of The East
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Brooklyn Hospital Center-Downtown Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Cruz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cruz's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz to family and friends

Dr. Cruz's Performance

I have been coming here for many years so I'm not sure why the sudden treatment change from the doctor towards a loyal patient. I felt rushed and brushed to the side like my health was not a big concern. It was never like that on numerous other visits. I know you can't just jump sides from 1 bad...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello - I am so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to have a patient advocate follow up with you to discuss your concerns further. If you would like to be contacted, can you please email me your information including phone number to katieborders@texashealth.org Thank you, Katie

I highly recommend Dr. Pam Cruz. She is professional and cares for her patients. However her staff needs to me more courteous, friendly and a smile on their faces and not communicate their own stress to the patients. Also staff needs to be thorough by checking the patient charts first before...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Worst staff ever, lazy, unprofessional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks for rating our practice. If you would like to talk to us about your experience in more detail and share how we could have earned a 5-start rating, we would welcome your comments. Please send your contact information to indiraparrales@texashealth.org. --Thanks Indira P.

My name is Debbie Brown in Carrollton TX ...I have always loved Dr. Cruz...I am also looking for employment if Dr. Cruz has any openings in her office...I have no health insurance experience but willing to learn....I love working with people, meeting new people..caring and helping everyone..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had been with Dr. Cruz for years and really like her. Unfortunately, I had difficulty getting her staff to return calls. Prescriptions were on the bottom of their list to handle as well. Last November, I had a scan and report sent to her office indicating I had a mass on my kidney. I'm still...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Marie, I am sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the chance to talk to you about it in more detail. If you are open to it, please email me your contact information at indiraparrales@texashealth.org. -Thanks Indira P.