Family Medicine  |
Dr. Pamela Buchanan, MD
Dr. Pamela Buchanan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Charles, MO. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Buchanan is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis and St. Luke's Hospital.

Zumbehl

1820 Zumbehl Rd # 130A

Saint Charles, MO 63303

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Buchanan

Dr. Buchanan's Experience

Dr. Buchanan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Ross University Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Saint Louis School Of Medicine

Dr. Buchanan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buchanan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buchanan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Buchanan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buchanan to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Buchanan's Performance
St Louis, MO |
First off I would like to say how much I enjoyed Tiffany the nurse that took care of me prior to the doctor. She was outstanding, very personable. Dr. Buchanan was far from good, she was so bad that I will never go back. Not only was she a total opposite of her nurse she was even worse. The Dr. maybe said 3 full sentences to me the whole time, never made eye contact. It was such a bad and awkward that I started reading the magazine with her there and typing on the computer. Who does that?!
Rude person at front desk.
Carbondale, IL |
Office staff is terrible. Very rude.
I like Dr. Buchanan, but her front desk help is rude and passive aggressive. Nichole treated me in such an unacceptable manner that I am considering finding a new doctor. And it doesn't help that her neighboring receptionist for another doctor sits with her at the desk, as they both enjoy talking rudely about their patients.
in St. Charles, mo |
I literally just walked out of Dr. Buchanan's office, and unless something changes I definitely won't go back to see her again. The exam was mediocre. I waited 30 minutes or more to just to be seen for 3-5 minute. She told me to go with her to the lab, and then when we got to the door she just said turn right and left me there. It's my first time here I had no clue where the lab is. The worse part is I was no confused because I didn't even know if she was done seeing me. I had to ask.
in St. Peters, MO |
Dr. Buchanan listens to her patients and explains things thoroughly. She shows compassion and genuine care for her patients. My 2 college-age daughters now see Dr. Buchanan also. We are all pleased with her as our doctor.
in St Louis, MO |
Makes me feel like she doesn't believe anything I'm saying about how I feel. Hardly talks, very uncomfortable feeling. Received email stating I had a prescription ready without being told how my blood test results came back. Still haven't received an email stating what is wrong with me and why I need the medicine.
in Saint Louis, mo |
Office staff is sub-par and dismissive. I went in and finally decided to address what I always assumed was an ADHD issue. I was referred to a psychologist where I was asked to pay for two visits in one at 100 dollars a piece. A prescription for adderall was issued and I picked it up to be filled. I called back 30 days later to have it refilled and was told to go back to psychiatrist and that they don't manage adderall. Staff was rude and argumentative and repeatedly cut me off while explaining.
in St. Peters, MO |
Dr. Buchanan has a very soft, kind demeanor. She really listens and makes sure your questions are being answered. She goes over what she is checking and what she has ruled out based on her experience. She is a woman of faith, which I appreciate, too.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Buchanan, MD?
Are you Dr. Buchanan?