Dr. Pamela Baeten, MD

Dr. Pamela Baeten, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Pamela Baeten, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in endocrinology.

704 S Webster Ave

Green Bay, WI 54301

Learn about Dr. Baeten

See how frequently Dr. Baeten performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Abnormal Thyroid
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Baeten's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

Dr. Baeten does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Maine Med Center

Dr. Baeten has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baeten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baeten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baeten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baeten's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baeten to family and friends

Dr. Baeten's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

Avoid this doctor. I was diagnosed with Graves disease. She tried to steer me towards surgery to remove my thyroid or radioactive iodine to disable my thyroid forever - which she commented on was "easiest for the physician". I found other doctors and my thyroid is now in remission almost three...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Waited forever to see her and she was very rude once we got in. She doesn't understand that thyroid problems can really make someone miserable and that it is a serious concern that going in we want addressed. I called back 10 times without any response back, very unprofessional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Good meeting with the Dr.regarding my thyroid; she changed my meds, took a baseline blood test and then a 2nd test after 6 weeks. The 2nd test for TSH was on August 19 in Marinette and I received the results on line that same evening. My TSH level was below the normal range and after a couple of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Baeten's team does an excellent job of helping me control my diabetes. Working with either a dietitian or nurse along with the doctor each time I visit allows us to make appropriate choices for my care. They answer all of my questions and really take the time to get to know me and my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0