Dr. Pamela Abrams, MD

Dr. Pamela Abrams, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Pamela Abrams, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, CO. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Abrams is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital.

Family Practice Associates, PC

90 Health Park Dr Ste 260

Louisville, CO 80027

Learn about Dr. Abrams

I enjoy the full-spectrum of family medicine including adult medicine, both women's and men's health, pediatrics, preventative medicine, chronic disease management and minor procedures (i.e. dermatological and gynecological).

Dr. Abrams' Experience

Dr. Abrams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Cardiovascular Disease

• Stitches

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Phoenix Bapt Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Phoenix Bapt Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Abrams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abrams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abrams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Avista Adventist Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Abrams is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Abrams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abrams to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Abrams' Performance
in Broomfield, CO |
We have been patients at Louisville Family Practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Abrams has NO bedside manner, she does not listen to her patients, she just forms her own opinions which are usually wrong. Dr. Anderson left the practice and we will be trying to figure out where Dr. Anderson went or find a new Dr. as we will not stay with Dr. Abrams.
in Westminster, CO |
I am a new patient of Dr. Pamela Abrams, and have now seen her three times. I am quite impressed with her and her staff. Over my 67 years I have seen a few physicians and Dr. Abrams is quickly moving to the top of the list of my favorites. She is very thorough, knowledgeable, and always shows a concern for what is best for the patient. When prescribing medications, she is very careful not to over-prescribe, and that is important to me. I trust her with my care into the future.
Erie, CO |
Cold, clearly in the business of packing in as many patients as possible to make the money.
Commerce City, CO |
I've been a patient of Dr. Abrams for over 20 years. I've always found her to be caring and attentive with a moderate approach (neither too conservative nor too aggressive) when recommending treatment plans.
Loveland, CO |
Couldn't get into see Dr. Brad Anderson there, so I saw her. What a mistake. She has no bedside manner. She was downright hostile and I left in tears. Will not be back. I miss the old staff there.
in Superior, CO |
Dr. Abrams is a wonderful doctor. She is very thorough and takes all necessary steps to confirm your good health and to rule out any issues. She listens. I recommend her highly!
in Boulder, CO |
She has been my Dr. for many years and I trust her opinion. I find her attentive, thorough and sincerely interested in my health and concerns. Her follow up is great, often asking how I like the specialist she has referred before I get an appointment made! She has gone the extra mile for me, doing research to get an answer, phoning other Dr.'s and listening to my issues. I strongly recommend her!
in Louisville, CO |
I have seen Dr. Abrams on a number of occasions and have no complaints about the care I received. She is thorough, without going overboard. She is quiet and soft spoken and is not an outgoing person. I have confidence in her assessment and treatment. The only thing I do not like has nothing to do with her - it is the electronic medical record that forces her to spend time looking down at the computer.
in Louisville, CO |
I have been going to Dr. Pamela Abrams for over 20 years. Over the years she has gone the extra mile for me during my pregnancies, cancer and surgeries. She was able to get same day appointments at specialists, referrals were always excellent, was very thorough calling me after hours with results, taking the time to listen to new complaints, accommodating my (now adult) children, never keeping me waiting long, very professional, seem like she took a personal interest in me, etc. I actively recom
in Louisville, CO |
I agree with the other reviewers. Dr. Abrams is overwhelmed with work and her staff is overworked. Doctor and staff do not return phone calls, the patient portal does not work, and they do not accept emails. They did not respond to multiple requests from my pharmacy for more information and consequently, I was denied coverage for my medications. Dr. Abrams is not caring, not engaged with her patients and not able or willing to follow-up with pharmacy requests. I won't be back.
in Arvada, CO |
While I love the proximity of Avista and the overall care at this hospital, I think I will be switching PCPs. I agree with prior reviews. Dr. Abrams may be thorough, but her bedside manner is horrible. She is curt and abrasive. I know it's typical for appointments to start late, but I waited over 45 minutes for her, only to be treated like I was a checklist rather than a human being.
Louisville, CO |
I decided to write a review based on how I'm now searching for a new primary and it's very hard to find honest opinions and can be overwhelming when doing research on a new MD. That being said, I felt very rushed through her entire office, like just another number. The staff wasn't all that friendly, and neither was Dr. Abrams - she always seemed very agitated, especially if you had a lot of questions, she would answer them regardless but it would make you feel uncomfortable. Hope this helps.
I went to see her for a ciatic nerve pain and asked for a doctors note for work. Pamela asked me to come in to see her again in order to get the note. I paid a second co-pay and during the visit she verbally attacked me. Pamela claimed that I was taking advantage of her and that I was faking an injury I obtained several years ago that gets aggravated every now and then. Abrams has the personallity of an individual you would find at the dmv and does not have the compassion a docotor should.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Abrams, MD?
Are you Dr. Abrams?