Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Gowda

Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Pikeville Coll Sch Of Osteo Med in 2005 and specializes in internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Gowda accepts

Dr. Gowda accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Gowda treats your condition or procedure

• Bronchitis
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Immunization
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear
  • Syncope
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wellness Examination

I understand your unique health needs and can take the time to work closely with you to manage and treat the issues that impact your physical and emotional wellbeing. With good health and peace of mind, it is possible to enjoy all of the activities you love. Make an investment in your health and we can work together toward a longer and better future.

Walter Reed Am Med Ctr

Dr. Gowda?
Dr. Gowda's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Belur is a caring, knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner and a results-driven approach. Additionally, she is committed to helping her patients achieve optimal health by providing guidance for diet and exercise. Dr. Belur's medical expertise combined with a gentle demeanor ensures care with confidence and kindness. Also very important, her office is calm, clean, and quiet -- and her office manager is helpful, efficient, and welcoming. All-round commitment to health is evident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur listens, takes the time needed and doesn't rush. I have been looking for a careful and caring PCP for sometime and glad to see she takes my insurance. Positive energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Great experience, Did not feel rushed during my appointment. Dr Pallavi answered all my questions very patiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
I had my first visit with Dr. Belur yesterday. It's been a long time since I have seen a doctor, and Dr. Belur was very patient and understanding with me, and took the time to clearly explain to me what she thought was wrong with me, what we were going to do, and what she needed from me to do so which, for a hypochondriac like me, meant a lot. Her office staff was very friendly as well. I can't recommend Dr. Belur enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur and her staff are very personable, professional, and take the time to get the whole picture, medically, and other information about diet, exercise, lifestyle, etc. that also impact my wellness. I feel very well cared for with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Belur. She is attentive, highly knowledgeable, and is a very friendly person to chat with. She also takes the time to talk to you and get to know the issue, versus rushing the appointment like many doctors do. Also the staff is friendly and professional. The wait times are short, her office location is convenient, and she always responds to my emails :) Thank you again for having such a great practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur was excellent! This was my first time visiting her practice. I was seen as soon as I completed the paperwork. She was thorough in her evaluation and took time to carefully listen to what I had to say. She also explained things in a manner that was easy to comprehend. I found her attention to detail outstanding. I am glad to have her as my doctor. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur is the exceptional Dr. I've been looking for. Dr. Belur provides the care and service that I wish other providers would strive to achieve. Dr. Belur is caring, through and detailed in her practice. She takes the additional time needed to understand and explain a medical problem. In a recent visit, Dr. Belur took the time to see me the same day and took the additional time to cut through the "red tape" to get a specialist appointment within 24 hours. Highly recommend Dr. Belur !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr.Pallavi is very affable and personable. All seeing so many doctors, I feel these qualities which are very essential in all doctors, especially in a PCP is a rare find. She is very driven and committed to give the best care possible to her patients. I am very happy that she has her own practice in Rockville MD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur provides wonderful primary care on a concierge basis which is easy and convenient. She is personable, good listener, communicative, and responsive to your needs/concerns. She also works closely with you in finding the best health solutions. For these reasons, I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Pallavi's CV reflects her work., Definitely my Go-To friend for my medical need. A patient only recommends if he is healed, and I recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr.Belur is very understanding & approachable. I sincerely trust her medical expertise & assessment capability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur is warm, professional and extremely responsive. She answers questions patiently and does not rush through the appointment. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
I do recommend Dr. Pallavi Belur to my friends and family. She is very informative and she explained my health issues in much detailed. I believe she is an excellent Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
At last, I found an amazing doctor who is so knowledgeable and calm. She answered all the questions I had for almost 30 min and never showed any displeasure. The wait time was very less and I was able to meet the doctor in less than 10 min.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr. Belur is very knowledgeable as well as compassionate. She takes time to understand the full scope of your medical condition to decide what treatment or therapy will work best for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Dr Belur is very caring, friendly, listens to our medical situations patiently and provide best treatment & suggest best medicines. She also explains medical conditions so well and recommends appropriate precautions to take. I would highly recommend her to my close friends & relatives
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?
Understanding, professional and an all around amazing doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pallavi Gowda, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gowda?

Premier Health LLC