Dr. Paige Holt, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 49

Dr. Holt

Paige Holt MD

2502 E Empire St Bloomington, IL 61704

Dr. Paige Holt, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bloomington, IL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Kentucky School of Medicine medical school in 1999. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Bromenn Medical Center and OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Holt to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Paige Holt, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Holt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holt

Dr. Holt?
I was so blessed to find Dr Paige Holt! She is very caring, answered all my questions, made sure I had all of the information I needed to make a decision on my treatment, and has followed up with me after surgery. She performed breast reconstruction surgery on me as soon as my bilateral mascetomy surgery was completed. We said a prayer together the first time I met her and I had lots of prayers over me for healing and no complications. Everything went very well! It's been over a year and I'm doing well! She is beautiful inside and out. She and her staff are great!
Diane T – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I had abdominoplasty and blephoplasty done by her. I researched for months until I found her and she was right here in my own state! I am so thankful I chose her. I made the best decision ever. I would trust no one else. I can't say enough good things about her. She is absolutely wonderful and competent. Not to mention, she prays with you before surgery!
SANDRA KAY BROWN – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Paige Holt is absolutely phenomonal. She is attentive, caring, listens and explains everything in a way I could understand. She patiently listened to all my questions and provided all options. The office staff is so friendly and helpful. 5 stars isn't enough! This doctor and the staff is the best doctor's office I have ever visited!
Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
The treatment I received from Dr Holt and her staff was tremendous. They treated me like part of their family. It’s was such a comfort to have such a skilled surgeon treat me with such care.
Normal, IL – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Holt and the staff was amazing from the first visit to the last. I went to my first appointment with many doubts and frustrations with the fact that nothing could be done with my large breasts. To my surprise, not only could something be done but my insurance would cover the procedure. With tears in my eyes, I could not believe that I would finally be able to have smaller breasts. Dr. Holt did an amazing job and made me feel at ease through the whole process answering all my questions and concerns throughout the process. This was my first surgery and I can't imagine having done it with anyone else.The recovery was quick and I was back to my workouts in no time. The staff with Dr. Holt is to be acknowledged because they are wonderful and feel like friends from the start that are with you through the whole process with kindness, caring, and compassion. I will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Holt and staff again!
S. Jackson – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I drove from Springfield, IL to Bloomington because after meeting Dr. Paige I knew she was the doctor for me. I had already done consultations with 2 other doctors in Springfield (who were both men) prior to meeting Dr. Paige Holt and from the first 5 minutes of my appointment I knew a female was the only one for the job!! Her staff is hands down the best in the business. Would recommend to all my friends and even my daughter!!
Cheri P. – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Paige Holt is an angel, blessing to help me with my health. She has very good bedside manner. Dr. Holt went above ad beyond for me throughout this entire life change. Thank you so much, Dr. Holt! P.s. The staff over all was excellent!
Hilda G. – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Holt is an exceptional doctor who makes her patients feel listened to and valued. She truly listens to my needs as a patient and took care of me the entire way to make it the best experience possible. My breast augmentation results were completely natural looking and her work is beautiful. I will recommend Dr. Holt to anyone looking for a natural beautiful result.
Lucy C. – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Very good experience. She listens very well to what you want, and provides feedback.
Anonymous – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
awesome experience. Dr. Holt and her entire staff are the best!
Penny M. – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I can not express enough how amazing Dr. Holt and her staff has been throughout my the entire surgical process - my results are incredible, and I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking to have a procedure done!
Anonymous – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I consulted with 2 other Dr's before finding Dr. Holt and when I left my consult with her I knew she was the dr for me. Everything about my visit was great. She put my mind at ease about any concerns I had and spent a lot of time with me making sure we both knew what I wanted. I would refer her to anyone who asks! I've gotten many compliments on the work she did and I have no complaints what so ever
Anonymous – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Positive.....well beyond my expectations!
Vicki H. – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
After a lumpectomy I was feeling frumpy, I met with Dr. Paige and trusted her immediately. She was very honest about the procedure and the outcome I could expect. I am over joyed with the outcome. Not only a reconstruction to make me look and feel like a beautiful woman but a reduction to improve my back pain and posture. To meet Paige Holt is to Love her
Sherry H. L. – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr Holt was extremely kind and patient in her explanation of the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Anonymous – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Great experience. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Very professional and did a great job.
Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I came to Dr Holt because I had 3 children born by Cesarean section with a vertical incision. After many years of exercising and working specifically with core pilates, I still had a very large lower pouch since my abdominal muscles had been cut 3 times. It was not an easy surgery, and definitely takes patience with recovery. Dr Holt was very clear explaining everything, and was extremely clear that it would be a slow healing process. I would definitely recommend this surgery!
Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Holt! I have considered a breast augmentation for years and could not be happier with my results and the choice to go with Dr. Holt! Dr. Holt spent so much individualized time with me to ensure I picked an implant that would give me the results I was looking for. She and her staff are amazing, everyone is so friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Holt to anyone!
Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
D. Holt is a amazing person as well as a professional Doctor! She is gentle, kind and explains everything that she is doing. i feel so beautiful when i leave and my energy is so much better after being there. Not only Doctor amazing, her staff and nurses instill the same professionalism, kindness and gentle way as she does. i would highly recommend this spa and you will be treated like a queen! thank you all!
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
dr. holt is an amazing doctor and person. i have been going to her for over three years. she is a kind and gentle person that immediately makes you feel comfortable. she explains what she is doing, takes time and has a gentle hand. she makes me feel so much better about myself. not only is doctor amazing, her staff instill the same professional, great energy, and kindness that doctor shows to her patients. i would highly recommend this wonderful spa. you will feel the great energy right away.
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Holt?

"I'll never forget my first patient, a baby with a cleft lip, and the mom and dad were so grateful. This is such rewarding work; I just fell in love with it!" Dr. Holt's work as a surgeon allows her to treat a wide variety of patients, more than most...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery