Dr. Paige Holt, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Holt

Paige Holt MD

2502 E Empire St Bloomington, IL 61704

Dr. Paige Holt, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bloomington, IL and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Kentucky School of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Holt accepts

Dr. Holt accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Group Plan PPO
WellCare
WellCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Holt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Holt's Top Procedures and Conditions

Breast Diseases

Dr. Holt treats Breast Diseases more than 82% of her peers

Dr. Holt treats this condition more than 82% of her peers

Gynecomastia

Dr. Holt treats Gynecomastia more than 79% of her peers

Dr. Holt treats this condition more than 79% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Holt treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 72% of her peers

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Chin Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Surgery
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

"I'll never forget my first patient, a baby with a cleft lip, and the mom and dad were so grateful. This is such rewarding work; I just fell in love with it!" Dr. Holt's work as a surgeon allows her to treat a wide variety of patients, more than most...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holt

Dr. Holt?
Dr. Holt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paige Holt, MD
The treatment I received from Dr Holt and her staff was tremendous. They treated me like part of their family. It’s was such a comfort to have such a skilled surgeon treat me with such care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Holt and the staff was amazing from the first visit to the last. I went to my first appointment with many doubts and frustrations with the fact that nothing could be done with my large breasts. To my surprise, not only could something be done but my insurance would cover the procedure. With tears in my eyes, I could not believe that I would finally be able to have smaller breasts. Dr. Holt did an amazing job and made me feel at ease through the whole process answering all my questions and concerns throughout the process. This was my first surgery and I can't imagine having done it with anyone else.The recovery was quick and I was back to my workouts in no time. The staff with Dr. Holt is to be acknowledged because they are wonderful and feel like friends from the start that are with you through the whole process with kindness, caring, and compassion. I will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Holt and staff again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I drove from Springfield, IL to Bloomington because after meeting Dr. Paige I knew she was the doctor for me. I had already done consultations with 2 other doctors in Springfield (who were both men) prior to meeting Dr. Paige Holt and from the first 5 minutes of my appointment I knew a female was the only one for the job!! Her staff is hands down the best in the business. Would recommend to all my friends and even my daughter!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Paige Holt is an angel, blessing to help me with my health. She has very good bedside manner. Dr. Holt went above ad beyond for me throughout this entire life change. Thank you so much, Dr. Holt! P.s. The staff over all was excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Holt is an exceptional doctor who makes her patients feel listened to and valued. She truly listens to my needs as a patient and took care of me the entire way to make it the best experience possible. My breast augmentation results were completely natural looking and her work is beautiful. I will recommend Dr. Holt to anyone looking for a natural beautiful result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Very good experience. She listens very well to what you want, and provides feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
awesome experience. Dr. Holt and her entire staff are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I can not express enough how amazing Dr. Holt and her staff has been throughout my the entire surgical process - my results are incredible, and I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking to have a procedure done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I consulted with 2 other Dr's before finding Dr. Holt and when I left my consult with her I knew she was the dr for me. Everything about my visit was great. She put my mind at ease about any concerns I had and spent a lot of time with me making sure we both knew what I wanted. I would refer her to anyone who asks! I've gotten many compliments on the work she did and I have no complaints what so ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Positive.....well beyond my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
After a lumpectomy I was feeling frumpy, I met with Dr. Paige and trusted her immediately. She was very honest about the procedure and the outcome I could expect. I am over joyed with the outcome. Not only a reconstruction to make me look and feel like a beautiful woman but a reduction to improve my back pain and posture. To meet Paige Holt is to Love her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr Holt was extremely kind and patient in her explanation of the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone considering plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Great experience. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Very professional and did a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I came to Dr Holt because I had 3 children born by Cesarean section with a vertical incision. After many years of exercising and working specifically with core pilates, I still had a very large lower pouch since my abdominal muscles had been cut 3 times. It was not an easy surgery, and definitely takes patience with recovery. Dr Holt was very clear explaining everything, and was extremely clear that it would be a slow healing process. I would definitely recommend this surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Holt! I have considered a breast augmentation for years and could not be happier with my results and the choice to go with Dr. Holt! Dr. Holt spent so much individualized time with me to ensure I picked an implant that would give me the results I was looking for. She and her staff are amazing, everyone is so friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Holt to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
D. Holt is a amazing person as well as a professional Doctor! She is gentle, kind and explains everything that she is doing. i feel so beautiful when i leave and my energy is so much better after being there. Not only Doctor amazing, her staff and nurses instill the same professionalism, kindness and gentle way as she does. i would highly recommend this spa and you will be treated like a queen! thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
dr. holt is an amazing doctor and person. i have been going to her for over three years. she is a kind and gentle person that immediately makes you feel comfortable. she explains what she is doing, takes time and has a gentle hand. she makes me feel so much better about myself. not only is doctor amazing, her staff instill the same professional, great energy, and kindness that doctor shows to her patients. i would highly recommend this wonderful spa. you will feel the great energy right away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Holt took time to discuss and understand what I was seeing her for, she was open and honest with the good and bad. I couldn't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
I was so nervous about the outcome and i knew right away that I had nothing to worry about. Dr. Holt is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paige Holt, MD?
Dr. Holt is on the cutting edge of her profession who has a rare talent for a natural result for whatever procedure you desire. I have been a patient of Dr. Holt's for years and continue to look forward to working with her for years to come. Her knowledge, honestly, and warm friendly manner will set you at ease. I have referred numerous friends and family & friends ~ everyone of them are happy patients. If you are considering Fillers or Surgery, don't hesitate to schedule with Dr. Holt.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Holt?

Paige Holt MD

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Holt treats patients.