Family Medicine  |
Dr. Padma Rao, MD
Dr. Padma Rao, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Georgetown, KY. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Rao is affiliated with Georgetown Community Hospital.

105 Windsor Path # 2

Georgetown, KY 40324

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Rao

I AM ABOUT QUALITY OF CARE.SO,IF MY PATIENTS NEED MORE TIME I WILL SPEND MORE TIME TO GET TO THE BEST TREATMENT OPTION.I DO NOT RUSH THROUGH MY PATIENTS.I AM A SOLO PRACTIONER,NOT OWNED BY ANY HOSPITAL.SO,MY PATIENTS SEE ME EACH AND EVERY VISIT.I SEE ALL AGE GROUPS-NEWBORN TO ELDERLY,MEN AND WOMEN.I HAVE BEEN IN PRIVATE PRACTICE IN GEORGETOWN,KENTUCKY FOR 9 YEARS.

Dr. Rao's Experience

Dr. Rao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, Barkatulla Vishwavidyalaya
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Ghandi Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of Louisville Sch Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Rao has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Rao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rao to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rao's Performance
in Versailles, Ky |
Very polite and competent nursing and admin staff. Dr. Rao is informative and pre-emptive. Never have to wait too long. When I've had issues they get it corrected promptly and call me back to let me know. I live in a different city but remain a patient because I value the care my family receives. I have been a patient for approximately 8 years and I'll remain a patient.
in Georgetown, KY |
Dr. Rao has been my GP for almost 12 years. For most of those years I've only seen her for annual check ups. There has been an odd occasion of a head-on car incident with a deer, and only a handful of urgent appointments. Each time has always been handled appropriately. Dr. Rao has always explained things to me clearly and has always listened to my medical complaints. I have not had any issue with being referred to specialists when necessary. Her staff have always been courteous.
in Georgetown, KY |
Dr.Rao has been my doctor for about 9 months now. She is very attentive and has an excellent bedside manner.
in Georgetown, KY |
Dr. Rao is a caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to you as you explain why you need her care. She doesn't prejudge her patients. I will continue to use Dr. Rao and will recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor.
in Georgetown, KY |
Dr. Rao has been my primary care physician for about 13 years now. She has always been caring, compassionate, thouro as well as very to the point when needed. She also sees other members of my family and they all feel the same way. Her staff has always been nothing but curtios and very helpful. If your looking for a PCP close to home, you should definitely consider Dr. Rao.
in Georgetown, KY |
I had just moved to the area when I had been involved in a horrific car crash which caused a shoulder injury. A friend recommended Dr. Rao for a new family doctor. The first day as a new patient she came into the room with no greeting of any sort, and no examination of my injury. She prescribed me medication and sent me on my way. The second visit still no examination of my injury and sent me to PT. Finally the PT suggested Bluegrass Ortho. Turns out it was a torn rotator cuff. Never went back!
in Sadieville KU |
I was a new patient or at least I was trying until after I was 15 min late for my appt. I was told I could no longer be seen. I'm not one that likes to be late for appts to begin with but I was shocked after being told this I did call an mention my difficulty finding the place and not familiar with the area and the plaza was congested with construction. Padma walked right by me w/o a word and had someone else be her mouth piece. Word to anyone new don't b late,make sure u know the location,
Have you seen Dr. Padma Rao, MD?
Are you Dr. Rao?