Dr. Pablo Sobero, MD

Dr. Pablo Sobero, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Rancho Medical Clinic 24430 Alessandro Blvd Ste 103 Moreno Valley CA 92553 Get Directions

Dr. Pablo Sobero, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Moreno Valley, CA. He has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Sobero is affiliated with Hi - Desert Medical Center.

Dr. Sobero's Experience

See how Dr. Sobero's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sobero

Dr. Sobero accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sobero has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sobero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sobero to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Sobero's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Seemed like he would be fine as my provider since I am rarely ill.He never did an exam, and just took partial history. Would not refill my meds but did not tell me that I needed to be seen for him to do that so I had to go to urgent care to get the refill. When I said this would lose my business they did not care. I even made an appointment for a week later and they would not help me (work full time, full time caregiver for a cancer patient)because they 'don't bend office protocols for anyone'
in Moreno Valley, CA |
I have been going to the Moreno Valley location and I can not more than appreciation for the whole staff.
in Moreno Valley, CA |
I have a son that is disabled!! For the last two years! This Dr has done nothing to help my son!! He has him come in every month!! Does nothing at all!! Gives him meds, and sends him on his way!! We can't even get a referral done right!! The experience has. Even unreal! If you call him on how you feel! He has such an bad attitude !! And will do nothing to help even longer!! DISGRACE !!!??????
Yucca Valley, CA |
You are at the mercy of your maker if you see anyone in his office. I've been misdiagnosed several times over three years, once ending up in ER because of it. I never have been notified of my test results even when I ask for a copy & have had appointments cancelled or switched. This last time told me he had other patients to see and there was nothing wrong with me without checking me. Three days later I saw another doctor who diagnosed me with a severe, chronic nerve disease. I'm not going back.
in Riverside, CA |
I have been a patient for Dr. Soberos for 6 years. I have to say that both of the office staff in Yucca Valley, CA, as well as his Moreno Valley Office, have been OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I have received nothing but the BEST CARE EVER!!!!!! Thank You for keeping me well!!!!!
in Yucca Valley, CA |
They lied to our face and turned away my twins for their 8 month well baby visit and vaccinations. They claimed some new law went into effect and that they no longer accepted our PPO. Our insurance is Blue Cross/Blue Shield. They claimed no provider in the area would accept our insurance. I called around on the way home and found out they were lying to my face. They didn't even have the decency to call and cancel the appointment. They waited for us to show up and then denied our babies medical c
Have you seen Dr. Pablo Sobero, MD?
Are you Dr. Sobero?

Compare Dr. Sobero

Dr. Sobero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Sobero does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sobero and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Sobero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sobero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sobero does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sobero and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.