Dr. P Mary Mattheos, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

MARY P MATTHEOS MD PC 350 W Montauk Hwy Lindenhurst, NY 11757 Get Directions
Dr. P Mary Mattheos, MD
Dr. P Mary Mattheos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lindenhurst, NY. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Mattheos is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Mattheos' Experience

See how Dr. Mattheos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mattheos

Dr. Mattheos accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Mattheos is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mattheos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mattheos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mattheos to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Mattheos' Performance
    FAIR
If I could give this office 0 stars, I would. I have had nothing but problems every single time I have gone here. I was told to get blood work done and it took calling the office 3 times to get any response about my results. This afternoon when I called, I was told to 'lose my attitude' and then was hung up on when trying to inquire about my lab results. When I finally was given the results- there were no solutions offered. I will never return to this office and suggest you all do the same.
Lindenhurst, NY |
First of all I feel your front desk can make or break your office...and yours is clueless. Maybe have a staff meeting so everyone can be on the same page. If you're looking to see the doctor you better make sure you say so when your making your appointment or else will be walking into a nurse practitioner when you're expecting to see the doctor. Although Tom is very nice...He's not a doctor. It's always something with this office. Total waste of time ! I will not be returning to this office!
New York, NY |
There is an employee who worked at this office on the morning of Saturday, August 13th, who has to be THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL person I've ever had the misfortune of encountering in my entire life. My organization has been conducting business with Dr. Mattheos for quite a while and it just might be time to part ways. This individual yelled at me, cursed me out via phone and hung up on me. When I called back, she did the same thing yet again!
in Lindenhurst, NY |
This is probably the worst office I've ever been to in my life. Not only does Dr. Mattheos assume everyone in Lindenhurst is depressed or has anxiety, she tried prescribing Xanax for me that I absolutely did not want. Getting someone on the phone is near impossible; I get placed on hold for no less than 5 minutes every time. And the office never responds to my pharmacy's requests for a prescription renewal. Absolutely horrible, I will never recommend to anyone.
in Coram, NY |
Dr. Mattheos is an outstanding physician. I recommend her highly. She is extremely popular among her patients. She takes as much time as needed to listen and explain. I no longer live near her but still travel long distances to keep her as my physician.
lindenhurst |
This office has gone downhill over the past few years. Office staff acts like the are doing you a favor ..that's IF you can get them to answer the phone. It's near impossible to see the Dr. You have to see the PA who was great at first but now seems disinterested.
Have you seen Dr. P Mary Mattheos, MD?
Are you Dr. Mattheos?

Compare Dr. Mattheos

Dr. Mattheos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Mattheos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mattheos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

National and Kapodistrian University Of Athens

Graduated in 1979

• Greek

Dr. Mattheos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mattheos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mattheos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mattheos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.