Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Jourkiv

Child & Family Counseling Grp

10521 Rosehaven St Ste LL100 Fairfax, VA 22030

Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Fairfax, VA. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Jourkiv's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jourkiv

3.7

Dr. Jourkiv?
Dr. Jourkiv's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD
We love Dr Jourkiv. She returns my calls promptly even once when I called on a Sunday. She’s very conservative with her medication approach and carefully monitors my son. She talks to him about how he’s feeling and is very encouraging. I feel she really knows her stuff with regards to different medications and their side effects
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD?
She is the type of doctor that is in the business for money. You can feel it, sense it, see it, hear it. She looks at the clock and just says anything to make you take the medicine. She even laughs at you because you need mental help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD?
Dr. Jourkiv is fantastic. If my child is experiencing a crisis, Dr. Jourkiv calls to find out the information and squeezes us in - which is exactly what you need when you have someone experiencing mental health issues. My daughter's prior psychiatrist did not do either of those things, which meant we often had to wait a month or more for an appointment (even when there was a crisis)or go to the ER to get help. I am thrilled to have found Dr. Jourkiv.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD?
Avoid her like the plague. She wrongly diagnosed me with ADHD and told me that I was not ready to leave home for college. I have been doing exceptionally well at a top-ranked liberal arts college where I have studied abroad and made the dean's list without being on any medication. She forced me to take Adderall for 6 months and all it did was make me eat less. Her only tactic to bring in clients is to tell them that they are a total failure. Very unprofessional. Definitely not worth over a $100
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oxana Jourkiv, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jourkiv?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Jourkiv accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Jourkiv's experience treating your condition or procedure