Dr. Owen Tabor Jr, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Tabor Orthopedics 1244 Primacy Pkwy Memphis, TN 38119 Get Directions
Dr. Owen Tabor Jr, MD
My goal is to treat every patient the way I would want to be treated, or how I would expect my family to be treated. I will do my best to see you in a timely fashion, figure out what the problems are and explain them and their possible solutions in a clear manner. If I cannot help you, I will direct you to someone who can, that I would trust with my own care.

Dr. Tabor Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Tabor Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tabor Jr

Dr. Tabor Jr accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Tabor Jr is now accepting new patients
East Office1244 Primacy Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38119
(901) 767-8662Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tabor Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tabor Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tabor Jr to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tabor Jr's Performance
Germantown, TN |
Dr. TABOR... is not only the best Orthopedic Surgeon I have ever been to, he is one of the best Doctors I have ever been to...everything is first class and meticulous from start to finish....thanks Doctor Tabor...
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Tabor has been a quality-of-life saver for me. During my visits, he actively listens to me and asks questions to further understand my needs. He takes the time to explain my physical issues and has successfully diagnosised and healed my physical ailments relieving me of my pain without the use of pain meds. I also appreciate the efficiency of his office. Typically, I am able to call and make an appointment within the week. And during my office visits, I can be seen within an hour.
Lebanon, TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tabor and his staff. My wife and I have seen Dr. Tabor for over ten years. Wfore have moved out of the area and I wanted to take this time to show my appreciation for the care he showed my wife and I. Thank you. B.J. Gullett
Memphis, TN |
Dr. tabor was wonderful. Had knee replacement in December. Took his time and explained everything. I have had no pain only had to take the hydrocodone before physical therapy! In three months he said I was where most patients are in a year. Will be scheduling the other knee in the fall.
in Germantown, TN |
An outstanding experience from start to finish. Dr. Tabor performed a complete right hip replacement. Everything went as smoothly. When I woke up on day one of the surgery I was virtually pain free and I walked later that afternoon and was released after two nights in the hospital. Therapy began 4 days later and it, too, is a truly outstanding program. I was off of the walker and the pain pills in a week and driving again. I am now 5 weeks past surgery and walking normally. Life is good again.
Memphis, TN |
Dr. Owen Tabor Jr should be listed as the best Orthopedic surgeon in U.S. for knee replacement. I never experienced any pain and therefore did not need the Hydracodone. Rehab is going well.
in Collierville, TN |
I've been going to Dr. Tabor for 16 years now and consider him the greatest doctor hands down. I am a competitive water skier and get injured from time to time, he always takes time to listen to me and is always honest and correct in his diagnosis. During my knee replacement he would take time to come over to the physical therapy clinic to check on me during my therapy. When I tear it up he fixes it. When I need expert treatment he is my go to guy. Thanks Dr. Tabor
in CORDOVA TN |
Dr. Tabor Jr. is the most wonderful doctor -- THE BEST! My girlfriend recommended him, and I was thrilled that she did. I started seeing him in March 2016 for frozen shoulder. He was so understanding. We looked at the MRI together and discussed treatment options. I had a very serious case. He performed two different procedures: manipulation (non surgery) and adhesive capsular release (surgery). I followed his instructions to the "T" and almost have full release. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!
in Bolivar, TN |
Dr. Tabor is always so kind and understanding. He is very easy to talk to and tries very hard to help you with your problems in a quick and expedient manner.
Olive Branch, MS |
Dr. Tabor hasn't been the best Practitioner in the areas of proper diagnosis and preparation. During my last few exams, I felt like they were a complete waste of time. He doesn't really listen to his patient's concerns and issues. He makes assumptions and does not review MRI's and other history before the appt. to ensure he is prepared to answer questions and properly diagnose. I will never return to his office again, I felt like he either is overwhelmed or just doesn't give a dam..
Have you seen Dr. Owen Tabor Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Tabor Jr?

Compare Dr. Tabor Jr

Dr. Tabor Jr says...

Dr. Tabor Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Tabor Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tabor Jr's Board Certifications

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

Carolinas Medical Center

Completed in 1999

University of Virginia

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Tabor Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tabor Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery