Dr. Owen Moy, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 106 reviews.
Author:
Dr Moy is very knowledgeable and personable and I highly recommend him. He takes time with his patients and is diligent in his diagnosis and care. I saw someone else while he was out of the office and will not do that again because he was subpar in comparison
Author:
Very helpful, listened to symptoms and was reassuring with diagnosis.
Author:
He was quick, straight forward and very nice. He’s quiet but very pleasant to talk to and he answered all my questions
Author:
Very friendly, professional and answered all questions
Author:
Dr. Moy is a very knowledgeable, intuitive, and caring professional. His manner is engaging and grasps the symptom cause quickly. I have no issues following his directions and recommendations. Appointment times are flexible. I highly recommend Dr Moy!
Author:
Very understanding and helped relive the pain
Author:
He’s the best!!!!! He exemplifies how all doctors should care for and treat their patients!
Author:
Very thorough and professional.
Author:
No wait time. He is very pleasant and explains everything in detail and layman’s terms.
Pleasant, informative, helpful
Author:
Dr Moy performed trigger release surgery 2 times over 8 years. Excellent and extremely knowledgeable - made me feel comfortable. His NP was really good and nice as well. Would highly recommend Dr Moy.
Author:
Dr. Moy was very patient and knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr Moy is a very thorough and compassionate man!
Author:
Dr. Moy is s kind, one of the nicest doctors I’ve met.
Author:
Dr. Moy was caring, funny and straight forward. He made the experience stress free.
Author:
Very attentive and professional. Explained everything so I could understand.
Author:
I highly recommend this doctor. Excellent,!
Dr. Moy was fantastic. Great doctor that was very caring
Author:
He is wonderful! Very kind, explanatory and an excellent surgeon.
Author:
Dr Moy is very easy to talk with and answers questions in a reassuring manner
Author:
Excellent explanation of injury and outcome. Very efficient and friendly office. Highly recommend.
Excellent Dr. and staff
Author:
Dr Moy is such a calm, gentle man. He explains everything in layman’s terms and never rushes through the appt. I completely trust his judgement and he is always thorough. Highly recommend!
Author:
Very personable, professional; answered my questions. Did not rush through my appointment, I was extremely impressed with Dr Moy and the entire office staff.
Author:
Very clear and thorough. Appreciated the real-time transcriptionist in the room so the doctor was talking to me, not a screen.
Dr Moy is terrific!
Author:
Pleasant, thorough, very pleased with visit.
Author:
He’s very kind and reassuring.
Author:
Dr. Moy explained everything very clearly for me. He didn’t rush me through the appointment and his examination was very thorough and his diagnosis was conservative which I appreciate.
Author:
Dr. Moy is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Explained options, we discussed treatment and treated immediately. Gentle and kind manner. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you dr. Moy. BTW....entire staff was excellent! Appointment was on time!
Author:
He’s a great Dr with a lot of knowledge and very helpful.
Author:
Very nice and professional.
Author:
I saw Dr. Moy for a second opinion after having been told that I needed surgery to treat swelling and pain in my left wrist. The xray showed mild degenerative changes while the suggested surgery would be used for severe arthritic changes. Dr. Moy confirmed that the symptoms are due to tendinitis and treatment is conservative. I'm so happy that I went for a second opinion and I will recommend Dr Moy to anyone with with hand or wrist problems.
Author:
Extremely personable,, gets right to the point. He and his nurse were wonderful.h
Author:
Dr.Moy is a very good doctor I would recommend him to any one
Author:
Dr Moy has done 4 surgical procedures on my hands and wrists. He is always professional and is knowlegeable in his area of expertise:
Author:
Great doctor explain everything to me very positive
Author:
Very nice and professional. Conservative. I like that.
Author:
This is most efficient doctors office I have ever encountered!
Author:
I almost did not go to see Dr. Moy after reading several of the reviews. I am so glad that I went. I found him to be a wonderful person. He did not appear to be in any hurry, explained everything very clearly, very kind and gentle, the kind of a doctor that I always hope to see. I also saw an assistant whose name I don't remember, but he, too, was a lovely man, very skillful and understanding. He made a painful procedure very easy to tolerate.
Author:
Patient and prompt- everything I look for in a doctor! Office appointments are on time (sometimes even early!) and efficient, but he still takes the time to listen to my concerns. Very up front about treatment options and what to expect as next steps. Highly recommend!
Author:
Dr Moy may be good as a surgeon but as a person he lacks a PhD. He does not listen to you and when he ask you a question if you don't answer to his liking or fast enough you are cut off quickly, he does not talk to you he talks down to you. Over all visit Zero stars for the Dr, his PA. The other staff was great.
Author:
Terrible service, and had to contact NY state review board, for patient neglect. Excelsior Orthopedics Express care actually refused to see use, end up at local ER. Called his office 8 times to get into see a Dr. with his practice, refused or told had to go to there urgent care clinic, which refused to see us. Advice call UB Orthopedics or North Town Orthopedics, first call got a appointment with a actual Doctor. Excelsior practice in general should fire there office staff.
Author:
The very best Dr. I have ever had, & I am 70 years old.