Dr. Ovais Maqbool, MD

Family Medicine | Male

1500 Highlands Dr Lititz, PA 17543 Get Directions
Dr. Ovais Maqbool, MD
Dr. Ovais Maqbool, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lititz, PA. He is 56 years old. Dr. Maqbool is affiliated with Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Maqbool's Experience

See how Dr. Maqbool's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Maqbool

Dr. Maqbool accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Maqbool has admitting privileges.

Dr. Maqbool's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maqbool to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Maqbool's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Ephrata, PA |
I was going to write a review about this doc, but when I got on here and read the others it seemed my review was already written. Same experience. Inappropriate joking (while I was in pain), talk over top of you, couldn't get a word in, not interested in listening. The kicker: I voiced concern about a certain drug initially regarding an allergic reaction. Without my knowledge or consent, he ended up giving me that drug. Guess what-had an allergic reaction a short time later. Just compassionless.
Lititz, PA |
I would give less than one star if I could. This Dr. wasn't listening AT ALL to my symptoms. Even when he would ask direct questions, as I answered he immediately talked over me. He just cracked jokes and diagnosed before having all of the facts. The nurses however were very nice and attempted to be helpful. I left the ER just as sick as when I entered with no clear answers. I will have to go to another Dr. tomorrow to hopefully get some relief. I won't return to HOL based on this visit.
Lititz PA |
The doctor didn't want to hear anything I had to say. He acted as though there was nothing wrong even though I had very obvious symptons. He then decided to treat me anyway. He also made a lot of rude comments insinuating that I was dumb, nurses are dumb and pretty much everyone but himself is dumb. Great way to spend 5 hours when you're really worried about something! My nurse however was excellent.
in Lititz PA |
Er visit. The doctor is a very bad listener . It seems his mind is already made up as to how he is going to treat you and what medications he will prescribe 30 seconds into his patient evaluation. He didn't even ask me what meds I was taking and actually gave me a med I take daily while I was there. He seems to be more interested in acting silly and joking with the nursing staff than focusing on patients treatment and well being. I ended up going somewhere else because his mind was in the clouds
Have you seen Dr. Ovais Maqbool, MD?
Are you Dr. Maqbool?

Compare Dr. Maqbool

Dr. Maqbool's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Maqbool has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Maqbool's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Maqbool does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Maqbool and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maqbool does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maqbool and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maqbool does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Maqbool and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.