Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS
Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rehoboth Beach, DE. He is 68 years old. Dr. Tidwell is affiliated with Temple University Hospital.

19323 Lighthouse Plaza Blvd Unit 4

• Medicare
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Tidwell

This content was provided by Dr. Tidwell "We are a new dental office outside of Rehoboth Beach that offers anesthesia services for patients who dread the dentist's chair. Dr. Otto Tidwell specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery, with a focus on dental implants, tooth extractions, cancer surgery and biopsies. Our office is one of few that offers laser technology to provide precision treatment that minimizes the invasive surgery."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Education data for Dr. Tidwell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tidwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tidwell has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch

Dr. Tidwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tidwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tidwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tidwell to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tidwell's Performance
in Milton DE |
I had a very positive experience at Dr. Tidwell's office. I was greeted promptly by the very professional staff at front desk. I completed my paperwork and was taken for an X-ray and then to exam room. The dental assistant was friendly and made me feel at ease. She explained she would be going over aftercare instructions and not to hesitate to call if I had any concerns. The procedure was over quickly and it was painfree. Dr Tidwell followed up with me the following day to see how I was doing.
in Ocean View, DE |
I will definitely recommend Dr. Tidwell to family and friends! I had to have 4 teeth pulled and am very anxious about dental procedures. Dr. Tidwell explained everything to me and gave me options. Most of all, he didn't belittle me for not taking better care of my teeth earlier in life. From the injections, to my teeth being pulled and my healing afterwards, I can truly say it was a pain free ordeal! He even called me on Sunday to see how I was doing! Wish I knew of him years ago!!
in Millsboro, DE |
My second visit In two years to have a tooth removed. The experience was pain free again. I have recommended Dr. Tidwell to others and all have had the same experience. I rate him five stars.
Milford, DE |
I went to Dr. Tidwell to have my wisdom teeth removed. Prior to this procedure I had never had any surgeries or procedures, not even an IV. To say that I was scared was an understatement. Dr. Tidwell and his office reassured me and made the procedure nothing less than a positive experience. He even called the next day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend him to anyone and would go back without any question.
in Millsboro, DE |
Dr. Tidwell and his staff were amazing and extremely friendly. They went to great lengths to make sure I was comfortable during my wisdom tooth surgery. They provided me with a ton of information on pre-op and post-op instructions to make my experience as easy and smooth-sailing as possible - and it was! I highly highly recommend them. I was so nervous at the thought of getting my wisdom teeth out and they made it as easy and comfortable as possible. The office was super nice & extremely clean!
in Milford, DE |
My son went to him for removal of four wisdom teeth. The office is nicely appointed, friendly, and knowledgeable. My son required general anesthesia, which was administered by a CRNA. The staff put us both at ease, they have wonderful bedside manner. During all phases, the procedure was explained in clear detail. The CRNA gave me his card, in case I needed to reach him after we had gone home. The staff also gave me several phone numbers to call in case there was a problem.
Have you seen Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tidwell?

Hospitals where Dr. Tidwell has admitting privileges

Temple University Hospital
3401 N Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19140

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Periodontics