Dr. Otobia Dimson, MD

Dr. Otobia Dimson, MD

Dermatology | Female

Essence Dematology, PLLC 5005 N Pennsylvania Ave Ste 105 Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Get Directions

Dr. Otobia Dimson, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Dimson is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center.

Dr. Dimson's Experience

See how Dr. Dimson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dimson

Dr. Dimson accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dimson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dimson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dimson to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Dimson's Performance
    Oklahoma City, OK |
    I have been to two different dermatologists in the past and Dr. Dimson in my favorite. She is conscientious about time and thorough about examination and treatment. I like her direct style of communicating and respect for her patients!
    in Lewisville, TX |
    We live in Dallas and our son needed to have a Dermotologist in the Norman area to address his Accutane treatment. Dr. Dimsin and her entire staff were wonderful. The phone contact they maintained with us, couple with the respect they showed Collin was awesome. It's pretty impressive when a burly 20 year old says he loved the doctor and didn't mind the drive to the city. They are a 5 star practice in our minds!
    in Mustang, OK |
    I would definitely recommend Dr. Dimson. My first visit with her was a breath of fresh air as I have been using a Dermatologist for 8 years that never performed a thorough exam. She was courteous, professional and THOROUGH!
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    I went to Dr. D last year after experiencing adult acne and having 2 different dermos basicially not be able to help me. Well, Dr. D got my face completely clear in 3 months and came across as very friendly and confident in her work. Excellent dr!
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Very professional, very timely keeping scheduled appointment. Excellent results.
    in Edmond, OK |
    I originally had a very persistent condition that spanned many years & drs & no one could figure out how to treat the issue. Dr. D vowed to work with me until the issue was resolved and she did. I have remained symptom free for over a year. I had also seen a different doctor because of two suspicious spots on my nose. The doctor told me that it was because I was getting older. I went to see Dr. D, She saw the spots, believed they were basil cell (& they were). They were successfully removed.
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr Dimson and her staff has been excellent during the 4 years of my seeing her. I highly recommend her and her staff for your needs.
    in Edmond |
    Dr. Dimon is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She has always been extremely polite and caring. She truly cares about her patients, which is hard to find these days!
    Camdenton, MO |
    I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND FAMILY OR A FRIEND TO THIS DR UNLESS I WANTED THEM TO BE TREATED BADLY, SHE WOULD RUDE SHE WOULDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG ALL SHE DID WAS LOOKED AND SAID THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO GET A SECOND LOOK AND WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM. WOW!!!!!
    in Moore, OK |
    I have been seeing her for several years. She is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I have had a few places that had to be biopsied and removed. She is very gentle and if it is somewhere on my face she has sent me to a plastic surgeon dermatologist. I have complete trust in her and am glad I am able to see someone who takes the time to know me and treat me. I have several friends who also see her. We all love & highley recommend her.
    Have you seen Dr. Otobia Dimson, MD?
    Are you Dr. Dimson?

Dr. Dimson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
    •  Board certified in Dermatology
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Dimson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dimson's Board Certifications

• Hives
    • Keloid Scar
    • Lichen Planus
    • Lipomas
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Pemphigoid

St Josephs Hospital Med College Wi

Completed in 2000

Med College Wi Affil Hosps

Completed in 2004

Dr. Dimson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dimson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology