Learn about Dr. Mardones

Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community.

Dr. Mardones' Experience

Dr. Mardones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Edgewater Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Edgewater Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Mardones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mardones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mardones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mardones' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mardones to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Mardones' Performance
Valrico, FL |
Best Doc ever...very caring and always knows what needs to be done.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Mardones is a wonderful and attentive physician and I recommend him to everyone. He takes the time to understand what's troubling you and gives you every consideration. On my last visit I had no appointment but was having what I thought was a serious condition, (turned out it was not) but the doctor agreed to see me among his first patients and was very kind and efficient. I highly recommend him. Norm Pinardi
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Mardones has been our family physician for 20 years. He cared for both our parents in their later years as well as my husband and myself. I would never consider changing doctors. He is very attentive to his patients and listens carefully to my concerns. He has a reputation for being an excellent diagnostician, and I have always found this to be true. I trust him before any other doctor because I know he is not only clinically a top notch doctor, but he genuinely cares for you as a person.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Mardones is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I trust him completely to take care of my entire family.
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
Dr. Mardones has been my personal physician since 1998. He is the most compassionate doctor I've ever been to. He is thorough and personable at each visit. I have had the privilege of recommending him to my family, and many of my friends who also are very pleased. I can't imagine going anywhere else for my healthcare needs! Christine Sanders, RN, LNC
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Mardones is one of those few people, especially when it comes to doctors, who really cares, and will go over and above for his patients. I don't know what I'd ever do if something happens and he could no longer be my doctor!!
in Bradenton, FL |
We could not receive better care combined with genuine thoughtfulness than we do from Dr. Mardones. We have depended on him for recurring primary care for over 15 years, as well as ancillary care consultations and unequivocally consider him number 1. Would unconditionally recommend him--and we know he has a busy schedule--to any individual seeking the best this area has to offer.
Bradenton, FL |
He's a very nice guy but he comes to a conclusion without letting me give him all the facts and listening to me. I know my body! He always seems so exhausted, I feel bad to be taking up his time, I feel like he needs to go home and get some rest. My biggest complaint is getting accurate messages to him and getting accurate response. What I leave a messsage for is usually not translated accurately to him and this is very frustrating! Very hard getting lab & accurate prescription called in.
in bradenton, fl |
Dr. Mardones is very caring and he explains everything in a clear manner.
I was diagnosed with GERD about 10 years ago. I have to take Prevacid every day or I have terrible acid reflux. I rarely need to go to the doctor, but when I need my prescription refilled, he requires me to come in for a visit. I understand if it's pain medication, but this is something I will likely take for the rest of my life. All they want is my money & I'm not giving it to them anymore. They don't care about their patients.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at The Pinnacle Medical Group, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the practice manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 941-792-2211.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Mardones is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He is congenial and really shows concern for your health problems. I always recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good family doctor.
in Bradenton, FL |
In today's pressure to see more and more patients, Dr Mardones finds the time to listen to his patients and get to the bottom of their problems. He is a good diagnostician and a genuinely nice person.
in Bradenton, FL |
I tried treating an earache on my own over the weekend then called early Monday morning for an appointment. I was surprised to find a cancellation at 8:00 a.m. and was seen minutes after arriving. Dr. Mardones greeted me, asked about the problem, looked in my ears and suggested antibiotic ear drops for a week along with Tylenol for the pain. It gradually worked and one week later I am fine. Thanks for being there.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Mardones is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He is thorough, friendly, explains things well and always allows plenty of time for questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Mardones.
in Bradenton, FL |
I would not consider changing doctors. Dr. Mardones is great. The whole medical scene has changed so much and he is one of the doctors that really cares about his patients. If you have a gripe about medical care, send a letter to your government. Those are the people that have screwed you over. HMO's destroyed so much and turned the field into a business. We are lucky to have Dr. Mardones in our area. And the portal is one that actually works.
in Bradenton, FL |
He is TIRED of being a Doctor. True, he is a Doctor of many people in town - and adored for reasons not related to being a Doctor. I inherited him this year and he would tell me "I looked great" as I sat there with blood pressure 200/100. And the five times I saw him this year-constant rescheduled because he had migraines or the flu and when he does get to you--TRUST it is ONLY what you are standing there complaining about, not anything else that may require tests. He is just TIRED.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Mardones cares about his patients and their health. He provides answers in easy to understand terms without all that medical talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone
Bradenton, FL |
Went for a scheduled appointment, dr office cancelled it without telling us and had rescheduled it for another day, have a hard time getting test results, does not work well with other doctors, under staffed, calls not returned for 3 to 4 days. Been going there for 9 years and has gone down hill in the last year. The staff is nice but alot of turn over and they say things are not going well . He scheduled a scan and test for the wrong sex Don't go there if you need good care.
Have you seen Dr. Osvaldo Mardones, MD?

Visit Dr. Mardones