Dr. Osvaldo Mardones, MD

Dr. Osvaldo Mardones, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Osvaldo Mardones, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in internal medicine.

Learn about Dr. Mardones

Dr. Mardones' Experience

Dr. Mardones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Mardones "Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Edgewater Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Edgewater Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Mardones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mardones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mardones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mardones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mardones to family and friends

Dr. Mardones' Performance

Dr. Mardones has taken care of our family for years and we cannot imagine going to any other doctor or practice. The whole staff is very positive and helpful. We believe we are getting the best care possible from Dr. Mardones. ????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!

I have been seeing Dr.Mardones for quite a few years. Our family have been very satisfied. With my visits he does blood work and schedules future appointments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I needed to find a new PCP about 10 years ago.After a lot of research online and talking with friends & relatives I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Mardones at Pinnacle med group on 75th st. in Bradentonfor a meet & greet to see I would like him as my PCP. It worked out great.Everyone at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Mardones and staff.

Dr. Mardones and his staff at Pinnacle Medical Group were absolutely amazing with our 17 year old son! They were extremely patient and accommodating! They really went out of their way to get him in quickly and Dr. Mardones is extremely thorough and caring! He really went above and beyond!! We will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review of Pinnacle Medical. We take pride in serving the Manatee community. Weappreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff.

DR Mardones was recommended to me by my former doctor who was leaving my area. When my fiance moved to be with me in FL she also became a satisfied patient. and after 7 years we both are quite satisfied with DR Mardones. I figured having a previous DR's recommendation was good enough for me. I...more

More Internists like Dr. Mardones at Pinnacle Medical Group