Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community.Read more

Dr. Mardones' Experience

See how Dr. Mardones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mardones

Dr. Mardones accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mardones has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mardones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mardones to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Mardones' Performance
I was diagnosed with GERD about 10 years ago. I have to take Prevacid every day or I have terrible acid reflux. I rarely need to go to the doctor, but when I need my prescription refilled, he requires me to come in for a visit. I understand if it's pain medication, but this is something I will likely take for the rest of my life. All they want is my money & I'm not giving it to them anymore. They don't care about their patients.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at The Pinnacle Medical Group, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the practice manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 941-792-2211.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Mardones is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He is congenial and really shows concern for your health problems. I always recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good family doctor.
in Bradenton, FL |
In today's pressure to see more and more patients, Dr Mardones finds the time to listen to his patients and get to the bottom of their problems. He is a good diagnostician and a genuinely nice person.
in Bradenton, FL |
I tried treating an earache on my own over the weekend then called early Monday morning for an appointment. I was surprised to find a cancellation at 8:00 a.m. and was seen minutes after arriving. Dr. Mardones greeted me, asked about the problem, looked in my ears and suggested antibiotic ear drops for a week along with Tylenol for the pain. It gradually worked and one week later I am fine. Thanks for being there.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Mardones is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He is thorough, friendly, explains things well and always allows plenty of time for questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Mardones.
in Bradenton, FL |
I would not consider changing doctors. Dr. Mardones is great. The whole medical scene has changed so much and he is one of the doctors that really cares about his patients. If you have a gripe about medical care, send a letter to your government. Those are the people that have screwed you over. HMO's destroyed so much and turned the field into a business. We are lucky to have Dr. Mardones in our area. And the portal is one that actually works.
in Bradenton, FL |
He is TIRED of being a Doctor. True, he is a Doctor of many people in town - and adored for reasons not related to being a Doctor. I inherited him this year and he would tell me "I looked great" as I sat there with blood pressure 200/100. And the five times I saw him this year-constant rescheduled because he had migraines or the flu and when he does get to you--TRUST it is ONLY what you are standing there complaining about, not anything else that may require tests. He is just TIRED.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Mardones cares about his patients and their health. He provides answers in easy to understand terms without all that medical talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone
Bradenton, FL |
Went for a scheduled appointment, dr office cancelled it without telling us and had rescheduled it for another day, have a hard time getting test results, does not work well with other doctors, under staffed, calls not returned for 3 to 4 days. Been going there for 9 years and has gone down hill in the last year. The staff is nice but alot of turn over and they say things are not going well . He scheduled a scan and test for the wrong sex Don't go there if you need good care.
Have you seen Dr. Osvaldo F. Mardones, MD?

Compare Dr. Mardones

More Internists like Dr. Mardones at Pinnacle Medical Group

Dr. Mardones' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mardones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Mardones has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mardones' Board Certifications

Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina
    Edgewater Medical Center
    Edgewater Medical Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Mardones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mardones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bone Density Scan