Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Brusco Jr

Osvaldo Brusco MD

613 Elizabeth St Ste 301 Corpus Christi, TX 78404

Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Corpus Christi, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from U Buenos Aires in 1986 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Brusco Jr accepts

Dr. Brusco Jr accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Brusco Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brusco Jr's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Brusco Jr treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Brusco Jr treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia

Dr. Brusco Jr?
  • Over 45 minutes
Dr. Brusco Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD
He's very blunt with me but that's what I needed to get my act together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been a patient for 13 years for the treatment of type 1 diabetes. During that time I have always had an a1c below 7 . He has done a great job with teaching me how to control my diabetes and would highly recommend him to anyone with diabetes. Diane and Michele that work with the doctor do an excellent job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Brusco,MD, for 20 tears. He has kept me alive! He checks all my hormons lenvel on a regular basis. If there is a problem, he is very good about stating the problem and the proposed treatment in a way that I can understand. His staff is courteous and most helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been seeing doctor Brusco over 5 years. He was the one that figured out I was hypoglycemic after several other doctors dismissed my symptoms. He was the one that recommended an allergy medication that has made it possible to stay in Corpus. He has taken the time to fine tune my hypogonadism. He takes the time to do a systematic approach and pin point the issue. He follows up to make sure the medications he prescribes are at theraputic dosage. Dr. Brusco is responsible for greatly improving my quality of life. I owe him a debt of gratitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
Doctor Osvaldo A. Brusco is a very good doctor . When I started seeing him I was having a lot of problems controlling my diabetes and with him as my doctor helping me my insulin has gone down and I have lost some weight I was weighing 250 pounds when I started whit and now down to 205. I was taking 126 units per day now i am taking 36 units per day and I feel great. And I would recommend him to all my family and friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
All visits are exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brusco for over 7 years, when my primary physician referred me to him I was going as a pump candidate, however, Dr. Brusco worked with me and my diabetes improved after the 1st year, yes Dr Brusco is a strict Dr but for good reason, I prepare myself for the office visit because yes it is a long wait, but it is well worth it, I recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD has been my doctor for 10 years now. I am so grateful for Dr. Brusco I’ve never felt so healthy like I do now. Years ago I really was unhappy with my life because of my diabetes. I could not control my AC1. I was recommended to Dr. Brusco. He is my savior! Today I am in control and I am very happy with my health. Thank you Dr. Brusco you are a Godsend! Sincerely- Cecilia L.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr.Brusco for 12 years. I have had thyroid cancer and do not have either a thyroid or a parathyroid gland. My previous doctors had over prescribed vitamin d and thyroid medicine. Dr.Brusco stabilized me and I have not had any further problems. I highly recommend him to anyone. He is excellent. A happy patient in Seadrift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
Dr.Brusco is an excellent doctor that personally cares about his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
Dr. Brusco was the one my Primary Doctor recommended. He (Dr. Mobly) was not wrong! Dr. Brusco has treated me for years and has helped me deal with many health problems i have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been seeing dr Brusco for 3 years. In this time he has helped me be more aware of my diabetes and the way I need to take care of myself. Yes there are times when I have appointments and I have to wait in the lobby to see him. This being said I am not at all upset that this happens because if he is spending time with his other patients giving them the same care I receive I am all good with it. And as far as the staff that works in the office and nurses they are also very respectful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
The staff as well as DR. BRUSCO IS VERY CARING AND PATIENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I don't mind a the wait time because I know he will spend the same amount of time with me when he sees me. One has to remember that his staff are working just as hard or harder as we work or worked when we were employed. I don't like the quick in and out like many doctors do to see as many as they can in a day. When I get my hair cut I don't mind waiting because I want my barber to cut my hair right and not be rushed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Brusco for 17 years. In that time, I have known him to be an excellent doctor, mild-mannered, excellent bedside manner, very capable and knowledgeable. I overall feel that he is outstanding in his field of expertise. Most of these reviews deal with waiting times to see a doctor. I see five doctors for the various ailments that I have, and for each one I see the wait times are at least 1 hour or more. Would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Dr. Brusco to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
Same as others. VERY VERY long wait but he seems very competent. Won’t go back as he wants to make a Cadillac out of a Model T!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
My dr after having thyroid cancer diagnosis. I always had to wait at least 2 hours after my scheduled time before I actually saw him. He also did not do any of the follow up procedures needed for thyroid cancer including follow up scan/ultrasound after 6 months and annually for 2 years. He also never did more than just thyroid levels when he should have done Thyroglobulin tests for possible markers. I stopped going because my primary care dr. could do the same minimal tests. DO NOT USE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
I have seen this doctor a few times. My experience has been almost always the same. He always looks like he's mad.. No bedside Manners. Doesn't say much to patients. He calls his female patients "mom" even if he's older than them. He's rude and incompetent; not to mention his staff. Hard to say which is worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
Dr. Brusco's staff was pleasant, npbut just as incompetent as him. My appointment was scheduled during lunch, when they don't see patients. The doctor himself was extremely rude and arrogant. I would not recommend him to anyone, ever. Most unpleasant experience I have ever had with a doctor. Not to mention I did not receive a bill until almost a year after my one and only appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr, MD?
He does not take the time to listen to patient concerns. Pushes patients to get the iodine tratment without explaining the risk and long term effects. Please stay away from this doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brusco Jr?