Dr. Oscar Padilla, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Aspirus Stevens Point Clinic 5409 Vern Holmes Dr Stevens Point, WI 54482 Get Directions
Dr. Oscar Padilla, MD
Dr. Oscar Padilla, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stevens Point, WI. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Padilla is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital.

Dr. Padilla's Care Philosophy

The most rewarding part of being a physician is being able to work with my patients to help improve their health and their overall quality of life.

Dr. Padilla's Experience

See how Dr. Padilla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Padilla

Dr. Padilla accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Padilla is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Padilla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Padilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padilla to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Padilla's Performance
in Stevens Point |
Best doctor ever, I highly recommend, he review all of my labs and explained my CV risk as no other doctor ever done.
in Stevens Point |
He was friendly professional attentive I was very impressed he seemed very concerned about finding the real causes of my symptoms. I will be seeing and bringing my family to this doctor more often
in Wassao, Wi |
Best experience I've had with a dr. Made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Padilla!
in Stevens Point, WI |
Thank you Dr. P. I can't think of a better family doctor, who listens, explains and seems to find the answers other doctors miss.
in Stevens Point, WI |
First visit to Dr. O Padilla and extremely impressed. Recommending to my family and friends. Glad to have him as my doctor.
Stevens Point, WI |
As others have experienced with Dr. Padilla, he is dismissive, condescending and talks over you. When I got my lab results the nurse said that my lab results showed I did not have diabetes but he still wanted me to come in to see him. I was confused but I went and he said I had diabetes. He then wanted me to start blood sugar lowering medications but would not provide me with a blood sugar meter. If I'm in a state where I need diabetes meds why would a Dr not provide a way to monitor it?
in Wasaw wi |
Dr. Padilla is one of the most personable dr I have ever met. I felt very comfortable talking to him. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend instead of just another Dr. He listened to me and went out of his way to make sure to find the problem I had and fix it in such a short amount of time. He was the 3rd dr I saw for the same issue. The other 2 dr did not seem to believe what I was telling them. Dr Padilla is my #1 dr.
in Modesto, CA |
He is patient, helpful, and the best Doctor I've ever had. He is very compassionate and he goes out of his way to help.
in Stevens Point, WI |
Dr. Padilla is extremely short tempered and condescending. He raised his voice several times during our appointment and was very dismissive. I have a very large abdominal bulge that causes a lot of pain. Dr. Padilla said, in regards to the giant, abdominal lump, "Did you ever consider the pain isn't there?". I'm pretty sure that I know when I'm in pain, and I don't think I'm imagining the large lump. At the end of the appointment he slammed the door saying, "I'm done." It was an awful experience
I disagree with this patient's comment. My nature is to be a compassionate doctor and I always listen to my patients. This patient is posting false information about myself. This patient unfortunately is upset because this patient did not want to follow medical care that was in her best interest. I took an oath not to do harm but to better the health others. Unfortunately this patient did not agree.
in Stevens Point, WI |
Doctor is dismissive of health concerns, concludes diagnoses without substantial evidence, does not listen adequately to patient concerns, did not review/follow-up with lab findings, resulting in delayed medical treatment for significant vitamin deficiencies.
Have you seen Dr. Oscar Padilla, MD?

Compare Dr. Padilla

Dr. Padilla's Care Philosophy

Dr. Padilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Padilla has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Padilla's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Padilla does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Padilla and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York Medical College

Completed in 2013

University Of Wi
    Calif State U

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Padilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Padilla does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Padilla and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.