Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD

Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

9800 Pyramid Ct Ste 300

Englewood, CO 80112

• Anthem
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Aguirre

See how frequently Dr. Aguirre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Diseases
Uterine Prolapse
Colporrhaphy
high

Dr. Aguirre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Aguirre "Our mission at Aguirre Specialty Care is to create a partnership with you and to address your concerns and pursue treatment options that will enable you to live free from the limitations brought on by your urogynecological and cosmetic conditions. This mission is something I take great pride in. I encourage my patients to ask me questions and do research. I want them to know the ins and outs of every procedure they are interested in. And my team and I are here to help every step of the way."

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Incontinence
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginoplasty
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Colorado, Boulder
  • University of Kansas Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Colorado Gynecology & Continence Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Aguirre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aguirre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aguirre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aguirre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aguirre to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Aguirre Says:

At Aguirre Specialty Care, we understand the conditions we treat are very personal in nature and we strive to make every experience in our office as comfortable as possible. If your visit was less than exceptional, please let us know.

Dr. Aguirre's Performance
in Aurora, CO |
For many years I have suffered with Lichen Sclerosus (LS), which caused not only physical issues but emotional as well. A few years ago, my primary doctor referred me to Dr. Aguirre. Dr. Aguirre has been the only doctor who has provided me with the help I needed. Recently he performed a PRP treatment on me, which has been so important in my healing process. He always provides me the information I need and takes time to answer all of my questions. He and his staff are the best!!
Wyoming |
I went to Dr. Aguirre because I was having multiple issues from a past hysterectomy. My first impression of him was awesome, he was very personal and also very easy to talk to about my problems. He was very concerned and very thorough. We decided to do surgery to fix things. Honestly, I could not ask for a better doctor or experience. He did wonders for me and helped me tremendously. He has been amazing with all my concerns and questions, and so has his staff. Best Dr. I have seen by far!
in Colorado |
I highly recommend Dr. Aguirre for anyone with incontinence and bladder issues. After seeing Dr. Aguirre, he scheduled me for several tests. He discovered a problem I have dealt with for 17 years and missed by a gynecologist and two other uro-gynocologists. Unfortunately he does not do the complicated surgery needed to correct my problem, but referred me to another specialist at University Hospital. I would have lived the rest of my life with my problem if he had not discovered it.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Aguirre did an excellent job with my rectocele repair, and vaginoplasty. I also had the O-shot to help with urinary issues and it seems to have helped. I would highly recommend Dr. Aguirre to anyone. I had a rectocele repair done about 6 years ago by another doctor which failed. This surgery seemed more thorough and I don't expect it to fail. He is highly skilled in these special surgeries. I wouldn't go to a regular OBGYN for it, just stay with the doctors who specialize.
in Parker, CO |
I had an incredible experience with Dr Aguirre and his staff. I was having uriniary incontinence after having four babies. My sexual sensitivity was also lower than when I was younger. After having the O-shot and laser treatment my incontinence is not an issue and I am loving the increase in sexual sensitivity! I would recommend this procedure to any woman who is having leakage or who has a decrease in sensitivity; this is truly amazing to have these results without surgery!
in Littleton, Co |
After many years of dealing with urinary incontinence I made an appointment with Dr. Aguirre. He completed a comprehensive examination and provided me with his findings. Together we decided on a plan of care. I underwent a transurethral injection procedure with greatly improved results. I would recommend Dr. Aguirre and his staff for their compassion, professionalism, and friendliness.
Littleton, CO |
My experience with Dr Aguirre has been positive. He was understanding, sympathetic to my condition. I have felt comfortable discussing my concerns and to ask questions, which he answered to my satisfaction. Recent surgery, although painful, has already proved to be successful. Some minor problems occurred but were treated with good result. Further treatments have been discussed to improve healing, to be completed in the near future.
in Salida, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Aguirre since 2002 primarily for incontinence. His care and concern for me has greatly improved my life. When bladder problems control your life, it can be depressing. Most recently I have received Botox injection for my bladder which has eliminated the need to wear pads and have greater control. I had prolapse surgery which was very successful. I have also had lipoplasty on my thighs and butt. I trust Dr. Aguirre completely, and his staff are always kind and supportive.
in Centennial, CO |
I most highly recommend Dr Aguirre! His surgical skill for Stage IV Vaginal Prolapse was outstanding with amazing results. His manner is kind and thoughtful. He takes time at each visit to be sure you understand and you are comfortable with procedures and options. He cares about your health, is concerned for your recovery, and follows up to ensure his surgery is successful with long term results. His staff is attentive, competent, and discreet. I appreciate the care I received from everyone.
in Sterling, CO |
Every aspect of my scheduling and treatment from Aguirre Specialty Care was top notch. Dr. Aguirre addressed and cleared up issues I've been asking too many other doctors about for over 20 years since my child was born. He is very caring and compassionate and professional! I am so thankful to feel like a human being again!!! Very worth the 3 hour drive from the "medical wasteland" that is Sterling, Colorado!
Brighton, CO |
Dr. Aquirre is an expert at what he does. I did a lot of research before my bladder sling surgery and he was able to answer all my questions. His office staff made me feel so comfortable and they were able to accommodate my tight time line for my procedure. I am so happy with my results. No regrets.
in Denver, CO |
In 2006 I was a 53 year old woman who was greatly alarmed my female organs had prolapsed drastically. I went to Dr. Oscar Aguirre who ordered appropriate tests that diagnosed my specific condition. I was terrified of potential pain and discomfort, but the procedure and recovery was managed very well. In 2016 I has a complete exam and found that the surgery was a complete success for over 10 years! This has made a difference in my marriage, my self esteem and overall happiness.
in Antonito, CO |
I had a procedure done by Dr. Aguirre about two months ago. From the beginning the whole experience was very positive and I am thrilled with the results. I am going to continue going to Aguirre Specialty Care for other procedures and continued maintenance. I liked Dr. Aguirre very much--he was compassionate and knowledgeable and I trusted him at once. And I love the staff! I researched very carefully before choosing Dr. Aguirre and I have no doubt that I absolutely made the right choice.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Aguirre has been my doctor for 3 years. I went to him for some Ob/Gyn procedures and there were done with substandard care. I passed out in his office because of negligence once. I performed a liposuction with him and ended up with flank burn because of his mistakes. He refuses to take responsibility for his action while I ended up with permanent damage.
in Parker, CO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Aguirre. He & his staff are extremely insightful & knowledgeable in regards to women's health. It was one of the most detailed exams. He clearly explained things & all my options. He cured my overactive bladder with the O shot that he suggested. I am so grateful I went to him and happy with the results. I found him to be highly intelligent, professional, caring Doctor and staff that I have ever been to. If you want top level care, I would go to Dr. Aguirre.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Aguirre is very compassionate, listens well & problem solved very well. He is very interested in your well being and explaining your situation & options that you have. All of his staff is very professional & helpful. I found his office to always be very prompt & easy to work with.
All he cared about was making money and not my real problem
Have you seen Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
Are you Dr. Aguirre?