Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Aguirre

Aguirre Specialty Care

11953 Lioness Way Ste 101 Parker, CO 80134

Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver in 1993 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, gynecology, and more.

Dr. Aguirre's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aguirre

3.9

Dr. Aguirre?
Dr. Aguirre's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD
I am in m 60s and had been suffering from a progressively worsening severe uterine prolapse for quite a while. I was referred to him by a Women's Clinic in Fort Morgan, CO. My whole experience with Dr A and his staff was positive. They were friendly and caring. I would highly recommend him for any issue you may have in his field of expertise. He performed a hysterectomy and vault suspension to secure my organs in place. I am so happy that I found Dr A and that he has given me my life back and my plumbing is working as it should! Yahhhy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
As a former Registered Nurse I rate Dr. Aguirre as an excellent Doctor. He takes time to explain thoroughly to his patient and is very knowlegable in the particular area I see him for--he makes you relaxed and able to talk about intimate matters. I recommend him highly to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I had my first surgery with Dr.Aguirre it went great and everyone did a wonderful job. He’s a gifted and blessed surgeon. Karen-Centennial/Littleton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I first came to see Dr. Aguirre after a different doctor botched my hysterectomy and bladder sling surgery. Since then I have seen Dr. Aguirre and his staff for numerous procedures. He and his entire staff are wonderful to work with. Every time I am in Dr. Aguirre's office the entire staff make me feel like I am the most important patient that they have. Dr. Aguirre is truly concerned for my health and wellbeing as well as my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
Needs to work on professionalism, don’t sign contracts with them. Leave what you do for a living blank in the patient paperwork. They go off income.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I live 8 hour away from Englewood, Co. I was very happy with Dr. Aguirre services all the office staff war very nice and pleasant. I was also pleased that they are setup with Townplace Suites Marriott that gives Dr Aguirre's patients medical rates. All the employees at the Marriott were very nice and made me feel like I was at home. The Marriott is about a 10 minute drive from Dr Aguirre's office. I would recommend my family and friends to Dr. Aguirre.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I am thrilled with all the experiences I have had at ASP. I felt comfortable and I was put at ease by Dr. Aguirre and all of the staff. Dr Aguirre and his staff listened carefully to my concerns and I felt completely prepared for for the procedures and the follow-up. I have had the O shot, the Femilift, and am on Bio identical hormones. I am highly satisfied with the my increased sexual desire, my sense of self confidence and how well I sleep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
For many years I have suffered with Lichen Sclerosus (LS), which caused not only physical issues but emotional as well. A few years ago, my primary doctor referred me to Dr. Aguirre. Dr. Aguirre has been the only doctor who has provided me with the help I needed. Recently he performed a PRP treatment on me, which has been so important in my healing process. He always provides me the information I need and takes time to answer all of my questions. He and his staff are the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I went to Dr. Aguirre because I was having multiple issues from a past hysterectomy. My first impression of him was awesome, he was very personal and also very easy to talk to about my problems. He was very concerned and very thorough. We decided to do surgery to fix things. Honestly, I could not ask for a better doctor or experience. He did wonders for me and helped me tremendously. He has been amazing with all my concerns and questions, and so has his staff. Best Dr. I have seen by far!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Aguirre for anyone with incontinence and bladder issues. After seeing Dr. Aguirre, he scheduled me for several tests. He discovered a problem I have dealt with for 17 years and missed by a gynecologist and two other uro-gynocologists. Unfortunately he does not do the complicated surgery needed to correct my problem, but referred me to another specialist at University Hospital. I would have lived the rest of my life with my problem if he had not discovered it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
Dr. Aguirre did an excellent job with my rectocele repair, and vaginoplasty. I also had the O-shot to help with urinary issues and it seems to have helped. I would highly recommend Dr. Aguirre to anyone. I had a rectocele repair done about 6 years ago by another doctor which failed. This surgery seemed more thorough and I don't expect it to fail. He is highly skilled in these special surgeries. I wouldn't go to a regular OBGYN for it, just stay with the doctors who specialize.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I had an incredible experience with Dr Aguirre and his staff. I was having uriniary incontinence after having four babies. My sexual sensitivity was also lower than when I was younger. After having the O-shot and laser treatment my incontinence is not an issue and I am loving the increase in sexual sensitivity! I would recommend this procedure to any woman who is having leakage or who has a decrease in sensitivity; this is truly amazing to have these results without surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
After many years of dealing with urinary incontinence I made an appointment with Dr. Aguirre. He completed a comprehensive examination and provided me with his findings. Together we decided on a plan of care. I underwent a transurethral injection procedure with greatly improved results. I would recommend Dr. Aguirre and his staff for their compassion, professionalism, and friendliness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
My experience with Dr Aguirre has been positive. He was understanding, sympathetic to my condition. I have felt comfortable discussing my concerns and to ask questions, which he answered to my satisfaction. Recent surgery, although painful, has already proved to be successful. Some minor problems occurred but were treated with good result. Further treatments have been discussed to improve healing, to be completed in the near future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Aguirre since 2002 primarily for incontinence. His care and concern for me has greatly improved my life. When bladder problems control your life, it can be depressing. Most recently I have received Botox injection for my bladder which has eliminated the need to wear pads and have greater control. I had prolapse surgery which was very successful. I have also had lipoplasty on my thighs and butt. I trust Dr. Aguirre completely, and his staff are always kind and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I most highly recommend Dr Aguirre! His surgical skill for Stage IV Vaginal Prolapse was outstanding with amazing results. His manner is kind and thoughtful. He takes time at each visit to be sure you understand and you are comfortable with procedures and options. He cares about your health, is concerned for your recovery, and follows up to ensure his surgery is successful with long term results. His staff is attentive, competent, and discreet. I appreciate the care I received from everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
Every aspect of my scheduling and treatment from Aguirre Specialty Care was top notch. Dr. Aguirre addressed and cleared up issues I've been asking too many other doctors about for over 20 years since my child was born. He is very caring and compassionate and professional! I am so thankful to feel like a human being again!!! Very worth the 3 hour drive from the "medical wasteland" that is Sterling, Colorado!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
Dr. Aquirre is an expert at what he does. I did a lot of research before my bladder sling surgery and he was able to answer all my questions. His office staff made me feel so comfortable and they were able to accommodate my tight time line for my procedure. I am so happy with my results. No regrets.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
In 2006 I was a 53 year old woman who was greatly alarmed my female organs had prolapsed drastically. I went to Dr. Oscar Aguirre who ordered appropriate tests that diagnosed my specific condition. I was terrified of potential pain and discomfort, but the procedure and recovery was managed very well. In 2016 I has a complete exam and found that the surgery was a complete success for over 10 years! This has made a difference in my marriage, my self esteem and overall happiness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?
I had a procedure done by Dr. Aguirre about two months ago. From the beginning the whole experience was very positive and I am thrilled with the results. I am going to continue going to Aguirre Specialty Care for other procedures and continued maintenance. I liked Dr. Aguirre very much--he was compassionate and knowledgeable and I trusted him at once. And I love the staff! I researched very carefully before choosing Dr. Aguirre and I have no doubt that I absolutely made the right choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Aguirre, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aguirre?

Our mission at Aguirre Specialty Care is to create a partnership with you and to address your concerns and pursue treatment options that will enable you to live free from the limitations brought on by your urogynecological and cosmetic conditions. Th...

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

1997
1993
1988

Dr. Aguirre accepts

Dr. Aguirre accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO
Secure Horizons PPO
United Healthcare EPO
United Healthcare PPO
United Healthcare West

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Aguirre's experience treating your condition or procedure

Uterine Prolapse

Dr. Aguirre treats Uterine Prolapse more than 84% of his peers

Dr. Aguirre treats this condition more than 84% of his peers

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Aguirre treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 77% of his peers

Dr. Aguirre treats this condition more than 77% of his peers

• Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginismus
  • Vaginoplasty
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Vulvectomy