Family Medicine  |
Dr. Orlon Carr III, MD
Dr. Orlon Carr III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Carr III is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center.

ORLON V CARR III MD

210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 5103

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Carr III

Dr. Carr III's Experience

Dr. Carr III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Carr III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona, Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • St Francis Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • St Francis Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Okla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Carr III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carr III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carr III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carr III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carr III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carr III to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Carr III's Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Orlon Carr, III for over 10 years and I simply adore him. He is friendly, caring and (I believe) makes appropriate referrals when necessary. I will admit that he is not overly aggressive in yearly physicals (a Medicare necessity) but I have not a single complaint against the doctor himself. Unfortunately in recent years I have waited up to 1 and 1/2 hrs beyond my appointed time before being seen. I have to blame this more on the schedulers than on the doctor, however.
Jupiter, FL |
Great down to earth guy and good doctor if you don't mind waiting an hour past your appointment time to see him. Nowadays you get to wait an hour to see a PA instead. Office staff is friendly and accommodating but very bad at scheduling appointments. I've walked out and gone to an urgent care on occasion with quicker service and if your going to see a PA instead of the doctor might as well skip him and just go to an urgent care.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Carr since I was a teenager. He is a fantastic doctor and I always trust his judgement. Recently, his daughter came to work for him as a physician and she is equally as wonderful. I have no complaints about the staff or friendliness of anyone who works there. My only wish is that it was easier to get an appointment on short notice. However, I think this is just a reflection of how busy they are.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Carr's wife is the office manager. She is the most rude, nasty, person I've ever met. I told her she was rude and I was goiing to tell the dr. she said he know already I'm his wife. Can you imagine such a person working in a doctors office. The as I was waiting to see Dr Carr she came out in the waiting room and told me the doctor will not see me go to the ER. words can't explain this . I also called my insurance carrier and reported this, they agreeed with me and wrote the doctor a letter..
West Palm Beach, FL |
First physical appointment with Dr. Ana Carr. Waited a while for her to come into exam room. She never came in, Dr, Orlon Carr came in. Very brief exam if you can call it that..no vitals taken. Asked if my husband wanted lab work..odd usually doctor recommends. Called next day and spoke with office manager regarding these issues. She was rude, hard to understand and got aggravated when asked questions. She finally hung up on me. Will not be going back and would not recommend this office
Jupiter, FL |
My doctor was excellent. I would consider recommending her if not for her office manager. She was rude and obnoxious. She needs a lesson in courtesy. Will not recommend this office due to this. I would have loved to continue with the doctor but because of her I will not go back.
Have you seen Dr. Orlon Carr III, MD?
Are you Dr. Carr III?