Dr. Orlando Mills, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Orlando F Mills MD 515 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 1 Freehold, NJ 07728 Get Directions
Dr. Orlando Mills, MD
Dr. Mills graduated from Princeton University with a bachelors of science degree in electrical engineering and computer science. He attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and graduated with a Medical Doctor (MD) degree. Dr. Mills completed a Family Medicine Residency and also a Masters in Public Health (MPH)

Dr. Mills' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mills philosophy is to help his patients prevent or manage illness or disease, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. He wants his patients to know they have someone to turn to during any medical situation. He is open to seeing his patients on days they are sick, even if the office schedule is already full. These sick visits are brief and concentrate on the chief complaint. Dr. Mills is also committed to providing coordinated, personalized care, especially during stressful transitions from hospital to home. Our office RNs reach out to our patients to be sure they know exactly what to do after leaving the hospital or Emergency Department.

Dr. Mills' Experience

See how Dr. Mills' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Mills is now accepting new patients
Orlando F Mills MD515 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 1
Freehold, NJ 07728
Evening
Saturday
(732) 303-6455Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mills has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mills to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Mills Says:

Dr. Mills' Performance
in I |
Dr. Mills is an excellent doctor. My wife and I have been patients for many years. He sees patients promptly and courageously. He always conducts an exam and always responds to questions that we may have. His personality is fine. I am at a loss to explain the negative comments I have read about him. He is great.
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr Mills is our family doctor for years and i can't say anything but good about him. The only complaint is it is hard sometimes to get an appointment that fits your schedule because he is so busy. But he wouldn't be that busy if he wasn't a great doctor. On the other side if you get sick they will alway squeeze you in and you will get help needed.Very prompt about prescriptions – he sends them online to the pharmacy of your choice .
in Jackson, NJ |
I do not understand the negative reviews. Dr. Mills has ALWAYS spent time examining me and answering all questions I posed. The shortest appointment might have been 20 min but more often are 30. He does a great job of integrating his treatment plan with other physicians I see. His patient portal is informational and easy to use.I highly recommend him!
in Freehold, NJ |
He does the minimum necessary to get you in and out. He is NOT personable or caring. Four of us in my family have seen him and we ALL agree that he is BELOW average when it comes to doctors. If you care about your health, go see someone else. He WILL NOT write mail order prescriptions good for 90 days or 3 refills, as recommended by mail order companies, for medications NEEDED every day for life (ex. heart or epilepsy medications, ostomy supplies, etc.). He lectures and does NOT listen!!!
I was disappointed to read your comments about your experience. We make an effort to see patients when they are sick and yes, sometimes we are very busy. Our goal is to meet the needs of all patients and if we fall short of this goal, we appreciate constructive feedback from our patients. The experience described was never brought to my attention. I would be happy to discuss your needs and do my best to resolve the matter. Dr. O. Mills
Bronx, NY |
Office very clean and staff are very helpful.
in Jackson, NJ |
I called last minute for an appointment and they squeezed me in. I was impressed with everything in this office especially the attitude of the staff and the competence of the doctor. Excellent.
Freehold, NJ |
Cold as ice. NO personality, which if he was a good diagnostician, I could overlook horrific bedside manner. Went to him with problem & guy didn't even examine me or touch me whatsoever! All he did was sit behind his computer at this little desk and type in stuff or was reading something, or who knows what? Hey doc - look over HERE! LIKE 2 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU WHERE I AM SITTING ON YOUR EXAM TABLE! (Hence the name "exam table" - ie: you're supposed to examine your patients)-Very BAD experience!
I am very sorry for this obviously upsetting office experience. The experience described was never brought to my attention and I invite you to call the office to speak directly to me. I will try my best to resolve the matter. Dr. O. Mills
Marlboro, NJ |
Dr. Mills takes time with me and explains things in a way that I can understand.
Have you seen Dr. Orlando Mills, MD?

Compare Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills says...

Dr. Mills graduated from Princeton University with a bachelors of science degree in electrical engineering and computer science. He attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) and graduated with a Medical Doctor (MD) degree.    Dr. Mills completed a Family Medicine Residency and also a Masters in Public Health (MPH)

Dr. Mills' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mills philosophy is to help his patients prevent or manage illness or disease, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.  He wants his patients to know they have someone to turn to during any medical situation. He is open to seeing his patients on days they are sick, even if the office schedule is already full.  These sick visits are brief and concentrate on the chief complaint.

Dr. Mills is also committed to providing coordinated, personalized care, especially during stressful transitions from hospital to home.  Our office RNs reach out to our patients to be sure they know exactly what to do after leaving the hospital or Emergency Department.

Dr. Mills says...

Dr. Mills is a certified Commercial Drivers License (CDL) doctor.   Please call early to make your appointment.

Dr. Mills says...

We make every effort to provide a high quality patient experience.  We take patients concerns very seriously and want to know if there is an area we can improve. Most of our improvements and enhancements to the office experience come from our Patient Advisory Council which we refer to as the "voice" of the patient. We are always willing and ready to hear from you directly by calling our office. We will get back to you and encourage a two-way dialogue so we can attend to your needs.

Dr. Mills' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Mills has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mills' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1980

• Other Education
    MPH

Completed in 1996

Dr. Mills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)