Dr. Orlando Landrum, MD

Dr. Orlando Landrum, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Orlando Landrum, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Elkhart, IN and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in interventional pain medicine.Read his story

242 Waterfall Dr

Elkhart, IN 46516

• Community Health Network

Learn about Dr. Landrum

See how frequently Dr. Landrum performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Landrum's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Landrum's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Landrum "I understand personally, the challenges in forming a rapport or lack thereof with your doctor. My father had a Stroke when I was a teenager. And I recall vividly, the lack of care or concern by his physician. It motivated me to pursue medicine and provide a different type of doctor for patients to connect to in a more organic and less pretentious manner. I was fortunate and blessed to attend schools & have training at places like: University of Chicago, Harvard, Cornell, Columbia, Hospital for Special Surgery and Memorial Sloan Kettering. But, through all the increased knowledge and new skills, I have continued to remember how important a kind word, a holding of a patient's hand or just being a decent human being means to someone in distress and need. No matter what my patients require to stop hurting, I'm here to either provide it for them myself or show them where to find a solution. At Cutting Edge Integrative Pain Centers, our capabilities are vast — we perform procedures ranging from injections to minimally invasive surgeries. We also focus on managing your condition rather than masking it. Many of my patients have been suffering for years, prior to coming to our clinic. So to finally giving them relief and allowing them to enjoy their favorite activities gives me great satisfaction."

This content was provided by Dr. Landrum "We've built our practice around our dedication to long-lasting pain management — not temporary remedies. By listening to your symptoms and looking at the core of what's causing your pain, our pain specialists will craft a comprehensive plan to relieve your pain.

As an interventional pain care group, we're highly trained at fixing the source of your pain with minimally invasive procedures.

One of the core principles of Cutting Edge Integrative Pain Centers is to provide a treatment plan that will best address your pain — whether those solutions come from within our office, or outside it. If our physicians believe yoga and stretching are the answer to your discomfort, that's what they'll prescribe. And the same goes for more advanced treatment"

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Purdue University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Cornell Mc/New York Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Landrum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Landrum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landrum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landrum's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landrum to family and friends

Dr. Landrum's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Landrum takes excellent care of me with treating my back pain. I recently had some steroid shots in my back and a bursar shot in my leg. It relieved 90% of my pain! I am so thrilled! He is always very patient and listens to my concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
he has been a great help with back issues
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
Dr Landrum listens to my needs and is prepared when he walks in the door. He is thorough and advanced in his knowledge. He recognizes other issues and directs me where I need to go for help. I tried his latest technique and it really helped for a while. I still had other issues we are working...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option6