Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD

Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD is a general surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1992 and specializes in general surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

2501 N Orange Ave Ste 209

Orlando, FL 32804

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Cicilioni Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Cicilioni Jr performs Breast Reconstruction more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Cicilioni Jr performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Cicilioni Jr treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Cicilioni Jr treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction

3.8

Dr. Cicilioni Jr?
Dr. Cicilioni Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD
Dr. Cicilioni is the worse surgeon ever! Prior to my wife’s double mastectomy, this so called “doctor,” told us when he was finished she would have eye popping cleavage! Well, she is totally disfigured and will never be the same woman again! During the many visits to his office, him and his staff were unprofessional and totally incompetent! At one point my wife was crying in his office and we walked out. The job is incomplete and he has never called or checked up on my wife! DON’T USE HIM!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
Dr. Cicilioni performed my bilateral mastectomy in October of 2017 and reconstructive surgery in Jan 2018. 2 months after surgery my right implant flipped making my right breast flat. Dr. Cicilioni said the pocket was too large I had surgery to tighten the pocket in May. 2 months I am in the same situation implant flipped and Dr. Cicilioni will not continue to care for me because he's moving. He knew I agreed to follow him to Sarasota but now there is a problem and he can't help me any longer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
Dr. Cicillioni is an awesome doctor! Excellent PR skills! Very thorough in explaining your condition and the administration of your procedure(s).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
I'm a career OR nurse; Director of Surgical Services for 40 years. I worked in 700 bed trauma centers as well as small hospitals. I was diagnosed with basal cell cancer on the end of my nose. Getting enough tissue for a clean margin was critical. Peers recommended a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr Cicilioni. I drove 4 hours to see him and for surgery. He was meticulous, kind, caring, patient and skillful; the incision is amazing; his team is awesome! Couldn't recommend any higher! Kudos!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
Do not go here! Go anywhere else but here. He does not know what he is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
I recently had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer..after deciding to have reconstruction surgery I was very fortunate to find Dr. O. Cicilioni in Sarasota. He made a very unpleasant experience much more tolerable. He is very kind, compassionate and has a great personality and sense of humor.I have just completed my reconstruction and I feel Dr. C. did an excellant job..I highly recommend Dr. C and his staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Thank you Doctor C...much appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
Dr C and his staff are wonderful! Tiffany and Liz are great. They have always been kind and accommodating to me and I would highly recommend Kim Bannister
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
This doctor did not deliver the service promised during our consult. His staff was very unprofessional, and after I explained that to him he never extended an apology and neither did his staff. He did not do what he said he would do, and I waited an entire month before a call or email was returned. I had an important procedure that needed to be set up through his office. By the time I heard from them it was too late. I would not ever recommend this doctor:-( very disappointing...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
Dr. Cicilioni performed a facelift and blepharoplsty recently for myself. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. I am very happy. He does wonderful natural facelifts, you look and feel younger, rested and relaxed naturally not over pulled. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
He is very attentive and very professional ,I've been a patient for about 3 years now and I don't have any complaints about him or his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?
I told him exactly what I wanted from my reconstruction and he would tell me that is not going to give me the results I was looking for, thinking that he knew best, i went with his recommendation twice and twice I am disappointed. I would not recommend him to anyone and I am just waiting until it is time to replace my implants to find a Dr that can fix what I am now stuck with for the next 3-8 yrs. I wish I would have listened to my gut when i read previous reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orlando Cicilioni Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cicilioni Jr?

Insurance accepted

Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cicilioni Jr treats patients.